M99
Cruijf
Kick
Kaladin
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Next manager

Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap10%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap10%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap0%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap0%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap30%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_lcap30%Next on the manager-merry-go-round Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Next on the manager-merry-go-round Empty Next on the manager-merry-go-round

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:06 am

Last edited by ES on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Next on the manager-merry-go-round Empty Re: Next on the manager-merry-go-round

Post by Kick Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:07 am

Pippo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 am

Added
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:33 am

Past caring tbh. I'm not even gonna bother thinking about the future until Berlu leaves. Until then it's gonna be more of the same rubbish.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 am

Donadoni?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:00 pm

voted for Silvio Molenation

sigh , what's to say . I will only say Mihajlovic has my respect , even more so now than before. I am upset , but it's hardly anything surprising . We all know who's in charge . This way or the other , it was always a very real possibility Sinisa wouldn't be our coach come next season. Many said the 'win all games' was a joke or something , but it really wasn't . It was just Silvio giving a massive hint of his intentions . Rather sad turn of events , but props to Mihajlovic for his decision , he did the right thing. Why should he put up with all this shit just to be made yet another scapegoat ? Only respect for Sinisterovic and his contribution in the team . At least us fans can be grateful for what he did in this season .

As for his successor , it will either be Di Francesco , or Donadoni . Emery , Galliani's choice , will also be high on the list . There's also Pellegrini and i guess Sarri even , if somehow De Laurentis manages to mess up his extention . Main candidates are most likely the first 3 mentioned.

I think all 3 are very good choices , hard part will be to pick the best one for us.

Di Francesco could be a hit or miss , but if it works we'll be in for a ride .

Donadoni would prove to be similar to Mihajlovic in many things , major difference he would be a yes man . I guess he will bring stability , if nothing else . It could also be mid-table stability .

Emery is the off chance here , but perhaps the wisest choice . Not a name you hear among the elite when coaches are discussed , yet he has done big things with Sevilla . He was also doing very well with Valencia before , that one was one of the most stupid sacks i remember , at least that's what i was thinking back then. Bacca would also benefit a lot from him once again . His biggest card , his experience in the EL would be massive for us next season .

Hmm , right now i will say... if we intend to spend again , get Emery . If we intend to keep mostly the same , get Donadoni . If we intend to invest more in youth and make them the core of the team get Di Fransesco .

My choice ? Not sure right now . Kinda like Di Fransesco , i am really curious what he could do with Milan , but yeah , it's mostly curiosity . I don't fkn know anymore

Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:23 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/80972/mihajlovic-%E2%80%98not-leaving-milan%E2%80%99

hmm

It's gonna be fun till May , that's for sure .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:11 pm

People can say I'm not a loyal fan - but this is the exact reason I stopped watching and supporting this club years ago. It's become a joke and I will only come back when the clowns are gone Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Please can someone explain to me what the *bleep* is going on?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Nothing is going on. We got our first loss in months, the media made up some rumours about Miha walking away from the club, and folks are going off the deep end and reverting to the "this club is a joke" kneejerk before hearing any official statement lol.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:31 pm

"This club is a joke" kneejerk? Kneejerk? As if this club has not been run incompetently for years Rolling Eyes The management of the club has been a joke for a long long time. Our managerial track record since Carlo should give you an idea for that and our performances in the last few seasons along with most of our transfers.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:48 pm

True true, the club has been run very poorly for the last 4-5 season. But after a relatively good year, is it not kind of a kneejerk when all it takes is a stupid rumour for it to resurface?

Can't forget the good that's been done this year by Miha and the team because of one loss and a fake rumour.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:54 pm

For every good thing we do, management find a way to ruin it. Guarantee if we made a champions league push that money would have done towards debt or we would have sold off a player to pay off debt.

It's one thing to be a loyal fan, it's another to be delusional. That's not a shot at you Cookie, I'm just saying that at some point we have to be realistic. Until we have change on the inside, I don't see there being much hope. Look at some of the other teams around the league and how they've managed to turn around their misfortunes. If others can do it, there is not reason we should be struggling this much, for an extended period of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:57 pm

The rumor might be fake, but let's be honest with ourselves. Management wants a yes man and not a coach who will make noise for what he wants. You can't expect success when you're not working WITH the person who you selected to run your team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Well I kinda see this year as a bit of a turnaround. The team plays like a team, we can actually challenge some of the bigger teams, if it weren't for some crappy/undeserved losses we'd be a little higher in the table, we're on track for the EL, and reached the coppa italia final. Can't let a loss against our bogey team change that.

ranDOM 10 wrote:For every good thing we do, management find a way to ruin it. Guarantee if we made a champions league push that money would have done towards debt or we would have sold off a player to pay off debt.

I hope that's not the case. But we spent 90m last summer, no? What about that indicates that Milan is a selling club?
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:11 pm

We also bought Zlatan and Robinho a few years back...actions speak louder than words. I think Milan is under the impression they can keep the fans at bay with short term success and making it seem like they are trying. But somehow we had to sell Silva and Zlatan after winning the league. I want to believe, but I also know better.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:11 pm

The only reason we spent 90m is because Berlu thought Bee would buy shares and now all thats fallen apart, I don't see us doing anything similar this window unless another guy comes up with promises to buy shares.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:19 pm

If anything I wouldn't be surprised if we offload some players (not the ones we would like) and are forced to sell because a team makes an offer we can't refuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:53 pm

I echo Dom and M99's sentiments, however, Cookie is right about us in regards to this season, if things were a little different in the first half, maybe a few points here and there, i think we'd be singing an entirely different tune. Nevertheless, leave it to the management to eff it up
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:18 pm

M99 wrote:The only reason we spent 90m is because Berlu thought Bee would buy shares and now all thats fallen apart, I don't see us doing anything similar this window unless another guy comes up with promises to buy shares.

Latest news is that the deal is imminent. I mean, it's been imminent for almost a year now so take that with a grain of salt lol.  Based on Berlu:'s comments tho, outside investment is the priority, if not by Bee than by someone else.

ranDOM 10 wrote:If anything I wouldn't be surprised if we offload some players (not the ones we would like) and are forced to sell because a team makes an offer we can't refuse.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised either, honestly. However, I  could also see another year of investment along with offloading of more dead wood.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Christian Brocchi, who is wanted by Berlusconi, joins the list of names who could replace Mihajlovic in case he leaves [Sky].
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

Plz no
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:21 pm

So weak
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Mihajlovic to a fan while leaving Milanello: "Will I remain for next season? I don't know." [@MilanNewsit].

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdRxGQsWwAA4AD7.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:10 am

I don't think its so easy to just blame the management here. They are the exact reason for Milan's success over the years and I'm positive they don't see the last couple of years with the same lens we do.

Unfortunately for us, Berlusconi has no real obligation, this is his club. Its really his passion and his toy. Obviously as he ages, he'll want instant success and to play a certain way, at this point, I'm really surprised here on this forum how some assume they will act differently. Nobody wants to buy the club, and currently these mafioso are all we have, so like it or not theyll be there for a while longer.

They say it is insanity to believe that the insane will act rationally. That is part of what is going on here. There is a clear disconnect between the forums thoughts on how things should be done, and the way Milan actually does them. For a very long time they have operated a certain way, good or bad this is how they do things.

It is not all bad though, it appears Berlu wants to go for a more youth-oriented approach so maybe we wont cry over the losses of auba/gourcuff/paloschi/saponara/el sha/cristante/etc. If anything is worth hoping for, its that the youth graduates keep coming as they do.

As far as coaching goes, I think Miha will probably get the sack when he inevitably crashes with Berlu at some point. Given the slack coaching market, we will probably go for Di Francesco and whatever scrubs he chooses to bring along. I wouldn't mind Sansone one bit. I feel like he will play exactly how Berlu wants, as well as blood more youth playes which cant all be bad. Thankfully Miha taught us how to defend so maybe going forward we will improve.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next