Casciavit
Cruijf
Dante
Kaladin
M99
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 pm

ES wrote:Can we take a moment to appreciate Manuel Rui Kucka? :bow: (Or Bastian Kucksteiger, if you prefer)

Been a fan since his debut. He combines his physicality with impressive technique on the ball. Shame his end product isn't good because if it was he would be a WC player IMO.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan

Post by Dante Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:56 pm

M99 wrote:@Dante

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaFFD0HWAAA1Wlg.jpg

Presidente rofl

attaccare worked rofl

i need gifs ffs , of his reaction after Alex's goal and after Bacca's

still can't calm down ffs
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan - Page 4 CaFH4thWAAIoNTm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaFMf67UMAAHPt1.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tnpOEkrrOcGx63m/giphy.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Can't have enough ffs

rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan - Page 4 CaFCrlZWQAAqQsh
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:24 pm

@Dante

http://gfycat.com/ColdBitterDouglasfirbarkbeetle
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:07 am

Honestly, Kucka is a Bonaventura-like signing, we got him for cheap but he is a great addition so far. He brings strength and grit to the midfield, and despite his size, he can dribble really well. His passing is inconsistent and so is his shooting but he can still pull off some magic sometimes (e.g. pass to Boateng against Fiorentina). The only real criticism I have with regards to his play is that he gets too many yellow cards.

Also, I want to say that keeping Niang was a good decision, as before, I believe in his abilities and I think when his decision making gets better, he can become a great player.

Overall, we can finally see the touch of Mihajlovic on the players and the team, which is a fantastic accomplishment.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 pm

M99 wrote:@Dante

http://gfycat.com/ColdBitterDouglasfirbarkbeetle

when i saw that yesterday rofl

Presidente  Molenation

thank you M99 , made my day . The other one was as hilarious , where he did this thing with his hands after Alex's goal.. he acted like in the 'champagne football' days lmao .. i need to find it

•MilanDevil• wrote:Honestly, Kucka is a Bonaventura-like signing, we got him for cheap but he is a great addition so far. He brings strength and grit to the midfield, and despite his size, he can dribble really well. His passing is inconsistent and so is his shooting but he can still pull off some magic sometimes (e.g. pass to Boateng against Fiorentina). The only real criticism I have with regards to his play is that he gets too many yellow cards.

Also, I want to say that keeping Niang was a good decision, as before, I believe in his abilities and I think when his decision making gets better, he can become a great player.

Overall, we can finally see the touch of Mihajlovic on the players and the team, which is a fantastic accomplishment.

I do agree , though i must confess i am a little surprised by the Kucka praise ; not just by your post but going from everyone's comments so far , as if it was a surprise he was doing so well . I genuinely thought all of us rated him well enough already . But don't get me wrong ; he deserves all the praise he can get for yesterday.. he was so good , in almost anything he attempted .

It kinda surprised me that we praised Kucka like he was some sort of revelation yesterday (not sure how else to put it in words). I am not saying anyone said anything wrong or something , just saying i was surprised a little , in a good way of course , i just thought we've been there by now. He has easily been one of our best signings this season and i thought it was generally agreed upon between us , he has put in many impressive stints by now after all . He has been consistently dependable in the vast majority of the games he was in , tbh i have come to expect good games from him . For example , something i can't say for Bertolacci , unfortunately.

As for Niang , i must say it was his first impressive big game . Up to this point he was all fireworks and no fire , i have to admit he proved me well wrong yesterday . I hope he continues like this , although i still won't jump ship yet.. he still has a long way to go , however i am really glad he has turned into such a hard working player and this finally begins to show on the pitch . For the first time since we got to know about Niang , i can see positive signals that came from the pitch and most important of all , on our pitch . Frankly Niang was impressive yesterday , his assist to Bacca was sublime , he had confidence in front of goal , he dribbled , he tried hard not to waste possession ... i liked his mentality and effort yesterday a lot .

I wish and hope he can continue like this .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Derby Della Madonnina: AC Milan vs Inter Milan - Page 4 UsPF7G

i am fkn dead

my sides rofl rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Ffs rofl rofl rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Kucka was probably MOTM last night and really he has quietly been one of our best players this season. Sometimes he frustrates me with his decision making, like even yesterday when there were options to pass he just crossed straight into a defender. His end product and decision making is what is stopping him from being a top midfielder IMO.

inb4 all this is fake form like Nocerino 2011-12 (:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Kucka is awesome. He brings so much solidity and balance to the team. He's a bit of an odd case because he's a physical beast defensively and has a lot of skill when driving the ball forward. However, as you mentioned, his end product is sorely lacking and that's what's stopping him from reaching the next level. He's a great fit as the engine of the team though and should remain in the starting lineup.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 am

But we planted the tree of peace, y u do dis Sad

Robes come back
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:16 am

Proud

True btw , want to see what he has to say about the game.

As for the derby , oh well it's well over now .. interesting results in the derby come and go , banter and the moment only last so long . So while we certainly enjoyed ourselves some , you can see we're not particularly stretching it either.

I also do think in spite of losing the derby in such poor fashion , i must say Inter's chances of finishing 3rd are still better , or at least not worse than Milan's . May not look like it right now , but it didn't look like we would win 3-0 either . It's admittedly a bad period for Inter , but it will be over sooner or later , i guess ..

Hopefully we can catch up Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4