M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:51 pm

He'll rest everyone a lot between now and the end of the season lol, he literally won't give two *bleep*.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:54 pm

One thing they are playing for is the 41-0 home record. I'm sure Pop doesn't give a shit about it. But they only have like 5 more games to win. It wouldn't be too horrible for him to hand pick those 5 games out of 10 and play his full strength while resting the away games.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Doubt Pop cares about any of that tbf, just wants his team ready for the playoffs.

It wouldn't even surprise me if he rests them in large of majority of games left tbh lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:46 am

The Cavs *bleep* suck without LeBron
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Dem Kobe teachings.

more Kobe teachings: snitching on teammates. Russell recorded Nick Young talking about cheating and now the whole locker room hates him Laughing

The emergence of the video, sources, said, has been the talk of the locker room for the past several days and has led to a tangible strain between Russell and some teammates.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

D'Tective

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15095276/dangelo-russell-center-los-angeles-lakers-rift-video-took-nick-young-made-public
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:01 am

I doubt he survives in LA because of this Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 am

Just gotto go 6-2 in the last 8 games. Goddam, what a time to be alive.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:17 am

Trust issues? These bitches have trust issues? Great. The only one allowed to have trust issues in this incident is Iggy Azalea.

Of course Nick Young had to be the root of something like this. This season has been a shit show.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:11 pm

The root is that snitch Russell Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Word! How to going to blame Nick Young for this....shaking my head Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:23 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:The root is that snitch Russell Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:27 pm

He will never recover from this imo. Players will never trust him again. It will be a lonely career for him Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:Word! How to going to blame Nick Young for this....shaking my head Mad

Well he definitely is scummy for cheating but yeah, nothing good can happen from involving yourself in teammates business.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 pm

Don't disagree, but the lions share of the blame has to go towards the guy secretly recording and releasing the video/audio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Wouldn't trust him? If my friends bragged about cheating I wouldn't film them. I'd just stop hanging around people with such a low moral code.

Russell filming for fun and getting hacked is stupid but they're both at fault. Difference is both have talenT. Kobe did the same once basically.

But people defending Nick Young sickens me. Just shows how people have got no moral or empathy at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Filming for fun while interrogating a teammate or friend? Doesn't sound like fun to me and I certainly wouldn't hang around people who thought that was fun.

I'm not defending Nick Young, but I'm not putting the blame on him. From what I hear, cheating doesn't seem to be outside of the norm. I don't condone or agree with it, but it doesn't seem as outrageous to me as it once did.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm

The issue here isn't Nick being a bad boyfriend, it's D'Angelo being a bad teammate. Only one of those things matters in the world of professional sports.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:05 pm

From i have seen i don't see how anyone in the NBA will trust Russell tbh.

What Nick Young was doing is wrong but at the end of the day what Russell did applies to many different things when it comes to trust.

Short of cheating on a team mates GF/Wife i can't think of anything else which would cause a team mate to lose trust in you than this.

He might not have meant it to be like that but that's the reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:07 pm

I wouldn't care tbh. I'd trust him in the court. I'd probably be hesitant to share intimate information. I'd forgive my friends if they did it to me by mistake.

At the end of the day if he can play well on the court off the court trust won't matter.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

I understand that but you know what NBA players are like Laughing

Most precious and childest sportsmen imaginable tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm

You don't think off the court trust/issues carry over onto the court. I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't be able to seperate the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Yeah it obviously does, it won't be made vividly obvious but the body language is obviously different when a team has players who have personal issues with one another.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Shaq and Kobe did alright. From my own experiences I don't think trust off the court is directly related to it. I've had plenty of teammates I hated and some I didn't talk to who I played better with than my friends.

And I don't think anyone else than Young will have an issue with it over the long run. Unless NBA players are as fickle as Mole says. I wouldn't care about what other players did to each other if they've done nothing to me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 pm

That only lasted so long and I think that was more of a dislike. I don't think there was an incident like this which caused a lack of trust between the two - it seemed more ego oriented and Phil Jackson was the coach. Apparently Rodman didn't really communicate with Jordan and Pippen off the court. Again, that wasn't an issue where trust had been compromised. But I don't know that situation as well as some of you might. Also, there is usually not an exception to every rule and you exception had Shaq, Kobe and big shot Rob on the roster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:36 pm

The Black Sheep wrote:That only lasted so long and I think that was more of a dislike. I don't think there was an incident like this which caused a lack of trust between the two - it seemed more ego oriented and Phil Jackson was the coach. Apparently Rodman didn't really communicate with Jordan and Pippen off the court. Again, that wasn't an issue where trust had been compromised. But I don't know that situation as well as some of you might. Also, there is usually not an exception to every rule and you exception had Shaq, Kobe and big shot Rob on the roster.

Kobe and Shaq had the exact same problem. Kobe said in his court case Shaq paid women to shut up about them having sex.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 pm

In fairness the NBA players of today don't seem as mature as Kobe and Shaq were.

Shaq jokes around and likes a kid sometimes but he never let that get in the way of winning games, i dunno everything you hear about today's NBA player would do IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next