The Madrid One
DagenhamDave
mesut ozil
27 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Formula 1 thread

Post by pUsHa Mon 12 Sep - 10:51:30

Nobody was going for the win for a long time ... All teams have announced that they are working for next year's car ...

pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 12 Sep - 13:47:30

It's sad how Ferrari and Massa keep letting Alonso down...Alonso had a great race,Red Bull's car was simply far superior and both McLaren's were stronger too.Great driving got him the champagne...Not his team.

Also,Schumi... :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon 12 Sep - 16:10:34

VibeTribe wrote:It's sad how Ferrari and Massa keep letting Alonso down...Alonso had a great race,Red Bull's car was simply far superior and both McLaren's were stronger too.Great driving got him the champagne...Not his team.

Also,Schumi... :bow:

true.....i hate it when people say Red Bulls favor Vettel more then Webber and that Webber is better....

Vettel is Schumi 2.0.....still young and has alot more to learn....

Red Bulls should Webber go and get Schumi so he can teach him....Schumi has done pretty well in the Merc
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 12 Sep - 16:15:37

He owned Hamilton...Highlight of the race.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon 12 Sep - 16:26:24

I love Singapore Track..Love the Lights and Life in the night in Marina Bay.....

missed that race by 1 day 2 years so when i went there
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Tue 13 Sep - 1:46:47

VibeTribe wrote:He owned Hamilton...Highlight of the race.
Damn right <3 What a driver :')

He made me one proud fan Very Happy
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Tue 13 Sep - 2:00:42

imalegend wrote:I love Singapore Track..Love the Lights and Life in the night in Marina Bay.....

missed that race by 1 day 2 years so when i went there
Yep it's a great race to watch.

Very tough on the drivers though, it requires 3x the amount of energy over one lap than in Monaco which is pretty impressive considering they're similar tracks.

Singapore's track is noticeably longer though and is one of the longest tracks on the calendar in terms of time taken coz of its gazilion turns.

Great race to watch, though is a crash-prone kind of track. A couple of bumps here and there aren't new to this track.

Who to watch out for:
Sebastian Vettel- He can wrap up the title in this next race
Fernando Alonso- Always strong here, yet to finish outside of the podium
Nico Rosberg- Another strong guy over here, though his car may not help him.
Pirelli- Should be fascinating to see how their tyres play out here.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue 27 Sep - 19:15:40

so vettel is one point from getting it...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 28 Sep - 0:40:47

Hamilton started the race fourth on the grid but was squeezed towards a wall by the slow-starting Mark Webber. Attempting to make up ground on the 12th lap, Hamilton crashed into the back of Massa, damaging his front wing and puncturing the Brazilian's Ferrari. Hamilton was given a drive-through penalty and after his involuntary five‑stop strategy finished fifth, after overtaking more cars than any other driver, often thrillingly.

However, after the race Massa slapped Hamilton on the shoulder during a television interview and said, with bitter sarcasm: "You'll win a lot of world championships driving like that. Good job huh. Very good job." In response, Hamilton shouted after a departing Massa: "Don't touch me man. Don't touch me."

In the post-race interview the Brazilian added: "Yesterday he tried to be Superman in the qualifying and today he tried to do the same. He could have caused a big accident. I tried to talk to him but he doesn't listen. It's important that FIA is looking and penalising him all the time. He's paying for it because he had the drive through. But he can't listen, he can't understand, he doesn't learn anything. That's the problem."

The pair have been fierce rivals since Hamilton beat Massa by a single point to win the 2008 title. Earlier this season, after another collision in Monaco for which Hamilton was punished, Massa called on the FIA to issue further penalties against the British driver.

The Brazilian said: "What can I say? How many races this year has he gone in the wrong direction? I tried to speak to him, but he didn't listen to me. I called him twice but he didn't listen, he passed through. He didn't even look at me. I went to him and went like that [thumbs up], and said to him: 'Very good job, well done.' That's it."

Hamilton left the track without speaking. The McLaren team principal, Martin Whitmarsh, who might regret his call for the return of the "old Hamilton" after the previous race in Monza, said of Massa's comments: "I think [Massa's] wrong.

" I think Lewis is a young guy. He's an aggressive and assertive driver He's learning and he'll learn from all these. I believe he'll win races and he'll win more championships."

Another example of how Hamilton is just a brainless, reckless hack as someone should tell him he is NOT ayrton Senna.

FIA should come down hard on him. His reaction to Massa was pathetic. This is 3rd time he has ruined his race.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Sep - 1:15:59

hamilton is a jerk,for reals
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 28 Sep - 10:36:48

I hate him,but other than that his driving for the rest of the race was :bow:

And I can't stand how uncompetitive Ferrari is.They announced they are dropping the Italia150 and starting work on a new machine,but bot Red Bull's and McLaren's were already superior to them long before that.Alonso's brilliant driving is being wasted...Massa will obviously never be the Massa before the crash.When he's ahead in a duel you can safely expect him to be behind within a lap,he also can't overtake for his life.No wonder Ferrari are going for Button...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue 11 Oct - 0:43:16

The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 D11jpn1997

The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 1499845164The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 1499845164The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 1499845164

btw whoever makes these vids is a bloody genius.... i watched his other previews and highlights and man they r good
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 11 Oct - 1:48:03

Director destroyed the race...Most exciting one in a while but instead of watching who's gonna win it we watched Kobayashi :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun 16 Oct - 19:36:41

10th win of the season for Vettel.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 18 Oct - 6:58:58

anyone have the actual f1 2010 game? i havent touched it in milenias
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue 18 Oct - 16:13:56

i have to f1 10 ...it's pretty hard in the beginning but gets easier as a better team signs you...

gonna get f1 11 when i buy an xbox for uni
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 27 Nov - 20:02:37

What a pussy move from Red Bull making Vettel let Webber win so he can finish 1 point ahead of Alonso in the championship...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov - 0:57:23

VibeTribe wrote:What a pussy move from Red Bull making Vettel let Webber win so he can finish 1 point ahead of Alonso in the championship...

u obviously didnt observe the race well, nor the team radio. vettel race engineer rocky had informed that their race data telemetry showed vettel had serious gearbox problem possibly the oil level drop and there was a possibly he may not be able to finish the race, and asked him to shortshift when in second gear. couple of laps, vettel had put some great laps even after yeilding position, and getting yet again close to webber challenging for position but again he was radioed not to go aggressive because he may not be able to finish race.
there is no such, conspiracy, that vettel/team had like gameplan or something... and dont forget, within few lap vettel was putting away from webber by few seconds.

vettel had to be conservative, and hence as webber was considerably faster by the time vettel had problems he gave position, otherwise, red bull would have both alonso button hunting both red bull drivers closely. even the championship is over, for vettel its just another race he wants to win, so do webber, team wants double finish. they did exactly that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov - 1:26:36

great season, but too early it was wrapped up early , i will try to write season overview, when i have time. well next year will be blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon 28 Nov - 1:34:56

Worst season I ever saw in my life ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov - 19:49:44

for all formula 1 lovers, especially kimi raikkonen'S fans and lovers, i bring u awesome news, `The Iceman' is back in F1, after 2 years of hiatus, :dance:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2011/11/12858.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 30 Nov - 16:43:46

JespSwe wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:What a pussy move from Red Bull making Vettel let Webber win so he can finish 1 point ahead of Alonso in the championship...

u obviously didnt observe the race well, nor the team radio. vettel race engineer rocky had informed that their race data telemetry showed vettel had serious gearbox problem possibly the oil level drop and there was a possibly he may not be able to finish the race, and asked him to shortshift when in second gear. couple of laps, vettel had put some great laps even after yeilding position, and getting yet again close to webber challenging for position but again he was radioed not to go aggressive because he may not be able to finish race.
there is no such, conspiracy, that vettel/team had like gameplan or something... and dont forget, within few lap vettel was putting away from webber by few seconds.

vettel had to be conservative, and hence as webber was considerably faster by the time vettel had problems he gave position, otherwise, red bull would have both alonso button hunting both red bull drivers closely. even the championship is over, for vettel its just another race he wants to win, so do webber, team wants double finish. they did exactly that.

LOL bro,they just say that cause they can't say "Let Webber win".Vettel started of brilliant,faster than Webber or anyone else with a clearly 100% optimal machine.They told him he has to shift lower in 2nd & 3rd gear which of course would be just perfect for him to lose some pace.Once he's given Webber a clean way ahead and slowed down enough for Webber to go in front far enough his transmission trouble disappeared without a trace.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Dec - 22:48:40

VibeTribe wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

LOL bro,they just say that cause they can't say "Let Webber win".Vettel started of brilliant,faster than Webber or anyone else with a clearly 100% optimal machine.They told him he has to shift lower in 2nd & 3rd gear which of course would be just perfect for him to lose some pace.Once he's given Webber a clean way ahead and slowed down enough for Webber to go in front far enough his transmission trouble disappeared without a trace.

i owe u an apology..

f... k redbull, they have been pissing me for a week now. apart from vettel webber really... screw them all.
those idiots couldnt agree with RRA (resourse restriction agreement) and just cuz now exhaust blown diffuser is banned next season, its obvious they are scared of failure and wants to spend more money on windtunnel, and they all want to have it their own way and not for the common good of everybody they ditched this alliance.

didnt expect FOTA to last longer, but atleast one would expect top team like red bull to act with some dignity. and oh that idiot marko helmut says oh red bull existence in f1 depends on track success because we use f1 as marketing tool.. screw that. i thought ok everyone is there for business but i thought they were there for f1 and racing passion and all. if they re not successful they are going to ditch f1 anytime and make 500 people to loose their jobs anyday just for the sake of their business??? b.s.

and christian horner is a biggest hypocrite ever... hey vibetribe i will take back my words...

its evident he wants mark webber to be no2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 1 Feb - 21:25:40

The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 Mclaren-f1-car-2012-images-9

McLarens 2012 car looking boss
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu 2 Feb - 7:02:25

Vibe wrote:The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 Mclaren-f1-car-2012-images-9

how many times are we gonna see Lewis crash that
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Feb - 23:45:44

Vibe wrote:The Official Formula 1 thread - Page 4 Mclaren-f1-car-2012-images-9

beeautiful car, infact appearance wise now looks very similar to that of last year car, its still evolution to last year car, except that this year blown diffuser is banned thats the biggest change with periscope style back ; exhaust exiting within a very tight space at rear and not channelling all the way near to diffuser like last year and only positioning allowed upto 30 degrees....(sited at a particular vertical and horizontal angle - between 10 and 30 degrees upwards) to avoid making exhaust influence on diffuser, also now like in live Q&A paddy low said now there is very strict scrutiny on engine mapping.... saw live yesterday, also the L-shape (or U shaped when u put together) sidepods are gone, also new rule of nose heights i feared that mclaren will also gonna look f...kugly like caterham, but no its really beautiful car indeed.

the most im really excessively interested in seeing is the rear body work, and the floor-diffuser areas, hard to see in yesterday live unveiling or pictures mclaren have posted ... cant wait for jerez test...just few days away

looks similar to its predecessor infact very similar to mcLaren MP4-25 i cant help but notice mclaren sidepods looks a lot like BMW Sauber F1.09.

anyway Technical Director Paddy Low, and engineering director Tim Goss said while it looks beautiful car, and may look like not so much has changed, they said internally its a completely refined and changed car, only 5% remains of what last year car was. and by the time they are going to be ready for Australia their car is changed a lot with upgrades, perhaps i think he is talking obviously about important components like diffusers, floors, etc.

guys, dont forget today ferrari will unveil their new car, unfortunately the unveiling event is actually cancelled but online pictures, technical interviews will be online... at 10 CET.. i think.

February 1 McLaren-Mercedes MP4-27 (Mclaren technology centre, woking, unveiled)
February 3 Ferrari Fiorano test track (cancelled, online 10 CET... check website)
February 3 Sahara Force India-Ferrari Silverstone (online)
February 6 Sauber-Ferrari C31 Jerez de la Frontera
February 6 Red Bull-Renault RB8 On their official web site
February TBA Williams-Renault FW34 Location to be announced
February TBA (after Jerez test) Mercedes AMG W03 Location to be announced (maybe in Stuttgart, or in during test day)

Technical Q&A with McLaren’s Lowe and Goss (via formula 1 website)

http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2012/2/12968.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next