rwo power
Lucifer
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zizzle
33 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 3 Empty Re: Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back

Post by futbol Sat 24 Oct - 20:18:56

Test

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 3 Empty Re: Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back

Post by Kaladin Sat 24 Oct - 20:27:16

Still doesn't for some reason
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat 24 Oct - 21:12:05

just in case you dont see it, its near the quote and multi quote boxes :G
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat 24 Oct - 21:15:56

You can try logging out too, it'll show that somebody liked your post.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 24 Oct - 21:24:35

Reason you can't see it is because nobody liked your post imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 24 Oct - 21:34:17

you can see your own like? hmm l4l pls
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 24 Oct - 21:40:44

Welcome new feature. Great job RG for implementing it, zizzle for making this thread made and Mole for being an unfunny pleb whose jokes no one gets.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 24 Oct - 21:45:25

Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat 24 Oct - 21:54:35

Freeza wrote:
Casciavit wrote:For those who get their posts liked, do you get notifications on who liked them?

1 like got me a congratulations message from RO in my inbox
lmaoooooo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 24 Oct - 21:56:29

M99 wrote:Welcome new feature. Great job RG for implementing it, zizzle for making this thread made and Mole for being an unfunny pleb whose jokes no one gets.

and mclewis for providing me the inspiration and technique
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 24 Oct - 22:43:09

I didn't actually like his post in the end

Ultimate deception
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 25 Oct - 6:21:26

YEEEESSSS it's back :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 25 Oct - 7:21:15

So how does one know if anyone liked their post?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun 25 Oct - 8:06:33

srigooner wrote:
Freeza wrote:
srigooner wrote:How do you know if someone liked your post though?

It shows up once it's liked I think hmm

That explains why I don't see it.

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nur51bsO791r5l5z6_540

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 25 Oct - 8:27:56

I just liked it, did it show up for you in the above post?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun 25 Oct - 8:28:41

Yes. And I liked your post. See?

Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 25 Oct - 9:02:45

I see, it makes sense.

For a second I thought people couldn't see their own likes (not that I expect to be getting a lot of likes Laughing ) , which would have made the whole system a bit redundant.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun 25 Oct - 20:16:58

McAgger and Sri already abusing the system. Evil or Very Mad
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun 25 Oct - 20:48:10

Am rarely seeing someone liking the posts. High expectations or quality of posts on GL not good enough hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun 25 Oct - 20:52:59

RedOranje wrote:McAgger and Sri already abusing the system. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry RedO, I was only helping demonstrate it. You will see that I have not abused it outside of this thread. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 26 Oct - 21:35:52

Eh? I was just in a thread where there were no 'thumbs up' like button available, but a tiny '+' sign to the right of each post.

Just to try I clicked on one and then a new page showed 'your vote has been cast'? The + signs are now gone too.
What is this?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 26 Oct - 21:41:10

That's what the plus and minus symbol used to look like Laughing

No idea why it's suddenly appearing out of nowhere though, it's happening to me as well btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 26 Oct - 23:42:41

Maybe something the admins are beta testing hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 27 Oct - 21:47:14

but how can I know about positive votes received ?
I explain. I was on my Viewing profile to search my last messages posted and I noticed just now I got  a positive vote received . But I didn't get the "notification" about it or I can't see it ( I suppose )  hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 29 Oct - 21:12:22

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 3 Untitl17

The old system was way better... It was noticeable.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 29 Oct - 21:42:39

What you guys noticed is intentional. Not seeing how many upvotes you've received encourages you to simply post your thoughts instead of posting in order to just get upvotes. We've had that system before on the old Lithium versions of the forum and it turned truly great posters into ego-obsessed morons who only cared about how much kudos they got instead of the substance of the post. Given how bright many of you are, I think we're better than that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next