futbol
The Franchise
windkick
44 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by futbol Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm

If Gündogan gets back to form, and the signs are already there, it's a no brainer, really.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:11 am

Gundogan hasn't done shit since his injury to show he is barca material.
next summer we need one midfield to replace iniesta and that's all..
well have Rakitic, Rafinha, Turan, Iniesta, New signing. and the B team (samper etc) as backups by next season.

Pogba seems most probable as time goes on.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:26 am

Pogba recently said there is a chance of him staying at Juve and if France win the Euro 2016 or have a good campaign I can see Juve bumping up Pogba transfer fee. I bet thats what they were banking on all along, 80 million now and a good Euro performance over 100 million, if not they'll still get the 80 million.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:33 am

I can see Pogba's price drastically decreasing as-well
doesn't matter how much he costs though Barca seem all in on him based on this transfer season.
all it takes is juve to do bad (which has a chance after losing so many stars like pirlo vidal tevez) and france not to win it.. which can't be too hard germany will probably take the euro's.

the only issue i see with getting him (and a small one at that) is that the english clubs seem to have a lot of interest in him
I may be wrong but i could of sworn i saw an interview where he said he doesn't want to return to england so my money is on madrid and barca
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Pogba recently said there is a chance of him staying at Juve and if France win the Euro 2016 or have a good campaign I can see Juve bumping up Pogba transfer fee. I bet thats what they were banking on all along, 80 million now and a good Euro performance over 100 million, if not they'll still get the 80 million.

Is that why Juventus rejected €100m offers this yr ?(including an €80m from Barça rejected)

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:15 am

S wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Pogba recently said there is a chance of him staying at Juve and if France win the Euro 2016 or have a good campaign I can see Juve bumping up Pogba transfer fee. I bet thats what they were banking on all along, 80 million now and a good Euro performance over 100 million, if not they'll still get the 80 million.

Is that why Juventus rejected €100m offers this yr ?(including an €80m from Barça rejected)

It just simply wouldn't be a wise decision at the end to let him go hence the rejections, especially looking at your departure/injury list at the moment, he will be needed for the league cups and CL, Juventus priorities. You have no replacement for him at the moment, without it Juve will reject 100 of bids until they find one.

At the end he may want to leave 2-3 years down the road and he'll still go for a ridiculous price, but if Juve can get 2-3 years if not more out of him why not. Not like they'll bend over for any club when it comes to transfer fees.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Donuts wrote:Gundogan hasn't done shit since his injury to show he is barca material.
well have Rakitic, Rafinha, Turan, Iniesta, New signing. and the B team (samper etc) as backups by next season.

He's been balling this season, wtf are you talking about?

Rafinha and Turan are Barca material tho (:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Turan is Barca material, he'll prove many wrong. Rafinha is also fine for most of the games

Donuts where you been mate, Gundogan is already showing glimpses of his old form

Iniesta/Arda/Denis/Rafinha
Rakitic/Rafinha/Gundogan
Busquets/Samper

This would be a great situation going into 2016/2017

IMO

Not gonna complaing if we sign Verratti instead of Gundogan though. Even better

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Why even bring up Gundogan? Lucho wants experienced/veteran proven La Liga players. Gundogan would need to sign for someone like Eibar and play for 2-3 seasons before Lucho even considers, bruh

Look at names like Iborra to join us in the future, or Tiago from Atletico. That's probably what Lucho stays up at night talking to the board about.

Lucho: "Hey board, how about we pay the 80M release clause for 34 year old Tiago? He has a ton of La Liga experience and can play in the midfield! That way Atletico can turn around and buy two great young players with that 80M, and we can have a veteran on our team. That's exactly what we need."

Board: "Sure that sounds great, we won't undermine your opinion since we don't know shit about football and trust you, we will get the money together."

Lucho: "Ok great! Let's go ahead and sell Samper to the lowest bidder possible, to make sure we have room for Tiago. Our future will be in better hands with a veteran as oppose to trusting youth players that have given all for our badge since they were 9. Tiago earned it since he has won La Liga before and Samper hasn't."

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 2 Luis-enrique

Last edited by windkick on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Ve, por favor.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 am

Casciavit wrote:
Donuts wrote:Gundogan hasn't done shit since his injury to show he is barca material.

He's been balling this season, wtf are you talking about?
Rafinha and Turan are Barca material tho (:

linetty wrote:
Donuts where you been mate, Gundogan is already showing glimpses of his old form

do you guys usually get this impressed with a player who only played 3-4 games against not a recognizable team?
the guy is unproven since his injury idk why it's even a debate.

and i am glad i am not the only one who thinks turan is barca material i think he will also prove many people wrong.
same with rafinha, he's still very young. (and by proving wrong i mean able to compete against other players i'm not expecting them to all of a sudden turn into iniesta or someshit)
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:17 pm

You can bookmark my name, I am fully against the Turan signing.

Do I think he will provide some solid service here and here, yes of course. Do I think he should of been brought in to our midfield, at 30 years old, injury prone (already been injured allot and hasn't even played for us yet), and cost an arm and a leg when there were better options out there? No I don't believe he was what we needed. I think for his price, and what we will  get out of him yes I believe he wasn't the guy we needed. I honestly still don't know what position he was brought in to play...sure as hell isn't a Barcelona midfielder, which apparently he is coming in to bench Rakitic. Ridiculous. For what he cost, he better be a top, top player...and I honestly don't believe he's all that much better than Rafinha. Not to mention he will take time away from Rafinha, which is BS, as I believe that with regular playing time that Rafinha can become a very, very solid player

Obviously as a Barca fan I will support him, and want him to succeed. Just still don't get this signing.

Last edited by windkick on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:55 am

Barcelona are interested in Inter Milan youth goalkeeper Riccardo Brugnoni (16). They will sound out the Italian club next week. [tmw]

Barcelona are following Valencia centre back Shkodran Mustafi (23). Scouts already watched him several times this season. [canal7 pd]

Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Valencia attacker Sofiane Feghouli (25), whose contract expires at end of this season. [via sport]

The agent of Santos midfielder Lucas Lima (25) says Barcelona are interested in the player. Real Madrid already sounded him out too. [uol]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:28 am

In Mexico there are rumors Barca are interested in Carlos Vela to potentially replace Pedro. I'm sure that's BS though. Not to mention that Vela's form has dipped a bit (I blame Moyes, lol)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 am

Recent talks between club representatives have cleared the path to a move of Juventus player Paul Pogba to Barcelona next summer. [express]

I reckon PSG will hold onto Verratti which leaves us with Pogba. Prefer the former but like Pogba nonetheless. I admire his technique and skill on the ball.

Looks like we could have our brand new Iniesta heir.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:27 am

Then Turan is the older Rafinha heir?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:33 am

Turan is a backup for Neymar and Messi imo hmm

He can play several positions
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:54 pm

I really dont understand the transfer stragety if its as suggested.

We cant get Verratti so want Pogba? Nah, I dont believe it. I dont think we want Verratti at all.

These two are incredibly different players, you get totally different things. If your looking at Verratti its to fill a void in the squad we currently dont have. If you want Pogba its not because we dont have some of the elements he brings, he just want a better/future better player.

I think the only people who want Verretti to come is the boy himself and a group of fans. Barca themselves probably have very little intrest, especially as they know he would be near impossible to get anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Hmm. IMO it's the other way around. Verratti would fill a void that we don't really have anymore since Xavi left. A midfield conductor who will dictate the play from deeper positions. Pogba on the other hand is an all-around skill player and we have enough of those traits already (basically the front 3 + Iniesta provide all the things that Pogba is good at). He'd bring more physicality in midfield, that would be a new aspect.

In any case I wouldn't mind either although I'd prefer Verratti which is impossible and € 100M for Pogba is a joke but in principle both will be good additions.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

That is what I meant, I rushed that post and didnt explain it well I guess.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I don't think Verratti would fill any void. He is no Xavi. He can lose the ball near his own box quite often. I prefer Rakitic to him right now, wouldn't mind him as an Iniesta replacement, but Pogba would be better as he has the ability to be an absolute world beater, that Verratti doesn't have, and I still think Pogba - Rakitic would dominate midfield posession enough.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 am

And Lucho asking for more signings according to MD.
It's a shame how he treats la Masia and the need he has for ultra-wide squads.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:39 am

Veratti is a no brainer tbh.. I dont care whatever celien pogba has. Neymar >> pogba in anything, messi >> pogba in anything, suarez > pogbg in anything. But, veratti is the kind of orchestrator we could really do with right now, idc if he's never nominated for the ballon d'or or if his celien is as low as a carpet.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:20 am

Pogba is not a forward... why do you compare him to forwards?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 am

I'd
Bankz wrote:Veratti is a no brainer tbh.. I dont care whatever celien pogba has. Neymar >> pogba in anything, messi >> pogba in anything, suarez > pogbg in anything. But, veratti is the kind of orchestrator we could really do with right now, idc if he's never nominated for the ballon d'or or if his celien is as low as a carpet.

WRONG.
Pretty sure Pogba >>> Messi or Neymar in aerial duels hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Verratti loses the ball near the box because he plays near the box. Of course Rakitic and Pogba never do because they aint anywhere it, they dont have the responsibility to come and get it.

Verratti's performance vs Chelsea is better than anything Pogba has every done as far as im concerned. And I do like Pogba alot.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next