elm_baraja_shaman
Cotes
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
salmano9
28 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Champions League campaign 2015/2016 - Page 13 Empty Re: Champions League campaign 2015/2016

Post by rincon Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:28 am

About the match itself, you can't mantain that level for 90 (worse even 120) minutes.

There's a reason neither Bayern nor Juve could put the other team down for the whole match. The level is too similar. You had either team going full blast and dominating half the match in both games. Its not that Allegri or Guardiola suddenly forgot how to coach, its that the teams couldn't maintain it. When Bayern gave it all (1st half of the 1st leg and 2nd half of the 2nd leg) Juve couldn't find the way. Same for Bayern when Juve went all out (2nd half of the 1st leg and 1st half of the 2nd leg).

The Demon of Carthage wrote:But dammit, every time I see a world class team parking the bus, something dies inside me.

Closing a game is a fundamental tactic in football. Its extremely useful and neglecting to use it because of some principle makes no sense. Allegri did it perfectly last season against Dortmund, Monaco and Madrid at the proper points of the game and once Juve went 3-5-2 no one could even create a chance. Its amazing to watch.

Had Chiellini or Caceres been available Juve would have closed shop and thats game over. No point in having some misplaced all-out attack pride. Know your team and exploit every aspect of the game.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Champions League campaign 2015/2016 - Page 13 Empty Re: Champions League campaign 2015/2016

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:54 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The last thing I want to do is offend the incredible fans of the great Juventus on GL. I think your team has done enough to earn, not just your respect, but the respect of every football fan around the globe. You rose from the ashes to become a European heavyweight, if that's not admirable, I don't know what is...

However, I strongly, and I truly mean strongly, disagree with the way you've handled your team's defeat. I thought you'd be seething with anger over it, instead I was welcomed with an alarming and discouraging acceptance of a fate that doesn't rhyme with Juventus' strength and ambitions.

You're proud of your team, which is understandable. You're not sore losers, which is admirable. But your pride should be standing shoulder to shoulder with restless anger and soul-crushing disappointment.

I would understand your reaction if Bayern was unplayable. I would understand your reaction if you were inferior or unlucky. I would understand your reaction if your gameplan was flawless, your subs made sense and there was absolutely nothing to improve on. But nothing of the sort was even remotely close to reality last night.

You should be angry because the victory was flirting at your doorsteps. And had you stuck to your original gameplan, you would've won the tie. Bayern didn't win last night because they found Jesus in the second half, they won because you let them. You stopped the pressing, made a mess with your subs, and retreated to your own box. Bayern couldn't believe it. They were given a silver lining. They were given time, space and hope. It was just a matter of time before you conceded. That was a colossal tactical blunder.

Yes, you should be proud of your team. But you should also be disappointed you lost to a slightly inferior team.

And let me repeat it again, the last thing I want to do is offend the great family of Juventus. But dammit, every time I see a world class team parking the bus, something dies inside me. I know the feeling, cause we were at some point coached by a man named Rafa.

You should be proud of yourselves, for everything you've accomplished. But you should be disappointed and angry even more. You deserved to lose last night - not because your opponent was better, but because you had done everything right up until the moment you were preparing yourselves to put the last nail on Bayern's coffin...but instead you put it on yours.

I definitely agree with you and @rincon. But again, we missed 3 crucial players in Marchisio Dybala and Chiellini. The defense would have been much tighter if Chiello played and 352 was used. But, on the other hand, Juve should learn to keep the ball on their feet rather than conceding too much possession in these games. When Lewa scored I just knew that Bayern would win the tie. Bayern ridiculously controlled the game when loosing. Conceding too much possession and excess defending hurts the team too much. Juve should have pressed for a third instead of parking the bus.

This loss hurts so much. It is like slicing your heart apart with a sword. I just feel I want to cry every time I remember the match, because I know Juve should have handled it better when they were leading. I don't know how long it will take me to recover from this. I don't feel like watching Serie A anymore at the moment after this defeat. Juve are levels above all boring Serie A teams.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:08 am

I can't describe how this defeat hurts so so so much. I don't know if someone else is having the same feeling at the moment but I'm almost heart broken I would say.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Excellent posts rincon, I have nothing more to add to what you have posted.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:59 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The last thing I want to do is offend the incredible fans of the great Juventus on GL. I think your team has done enough to earn, not just your respect, but the respect of every football fan around the globe. You rose from the ashes to become a European heavyweight, if that's not admirable, I don't know what is...

However, I strongly, and I truly mean strongly, disagree with the way you've handled your team's defeat. I thought you'd be seething with anger over it, instead I was welcomed with an alarming and discouraging acceptance of a fate that doesn't rhyme with Juventus' strength and ambitions.

You're proud of your team, which is understandable. You're not sore losers, which is admirable. But your pride should be standing shoulder to shoulder with restless anger and soul-crushing disappointment.

I would understand your reaction if Bayern was unplayable. I would understand your reaction if you were inferior or unlucky. I would understand your reaction if your gameplan was flawless, your subs made sense and there was absolutely nothing to improve on. But nothing of the sort was even remotely close to reality last night.

You should be angry because the victory was flirting at your doorsteps. And had you stuck to your original gameplan, you would've won the tie. Bayern didn't win last night because they found Jesus in the second half, they won because you let them. You stopped the pressing, made a mess with your subs, and retreated to your own box. Bayern couldn't believe it. They were given a silver lining. They were given time, space and hope. It was just a matter of time before you conceded. That was a colossal tactical blunder.

Yes, you should be proud of your team. But you should also be disappointed you lost to a slightly inferior team.

And let me repeat it again, the last thing I want to do is offend the great family of Juventus. But dammit, every time I see a world class team parking the bus, something dies inside me. I know the feeling, cause we were at some point coached by a man named Rafa.

You should be proud of yourselves, for everything you've accomplished. But you should be disappointed and angry even more. You deserved to lose last night - not because your opponent was better, but because you had done everything right up until the moment you were preparing yourselves to put the last nail on Bayern's coffin...but instead you put it on yours.

there is no reason to be disappointed
because we have excellent players
we doing our best to win the games
we doing our best to build a good team
we doing our best to build a future
why be disappointed?

bayern is a good team
they have experienced high quality players its not easy to defend against these kind of guys , neither you can make pressure to win the ball because you get tired

do you know that players get tired?

you cant make pressure 90 minutes or are you confusing this with playstation ? in ps where they keep running at 90 minutes same as if the game just started btw i really hate that

juventus scored 3 goals against a top club on their home i think that's impressive but the referee wasn't counting

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:16 am

We played a great game, but the result was disappointing. 2-2 in Munich isn't a bad result like someone said earlier, but that's only if we got a good result at home. we could've made it 3-0 on more than one occasion, and the referees were stupid for both games. They weren't giving us fouls, and they were calling things in Bayern's favour a lot, like the hand ball on vidal that wasn't called, bonucci getting fouled before their 2nd goal in the first leg, the goal Morata scored that was onside, and Pogba getting fouled before they scored one of their goals in extra time. The refs need to stop favouring some teams like Bayern and Barca. I don't think anyone would be complaining about Allegri's tactics later on in the game had Evra just cleared the ball. We deserved to win, but we were a bit unlucky. We still proved that we're one of the top 4 teams in Europe, and we were missing 3 of our starters.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:30 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I would say that a disadvantage of JUVENTUS is that we don't have " DIRTY PLAYERS "

if you have players with personalities like MATERRAZI, I think that would be really good because dirtiness has proved to be effective so many times

SUAREZ, HENRY, MARADONA, MATERRAZI, so many scandals there have lead the team to win important tournaments but on this case we have a DISADVANTAGE because I don't really feel like we have dirty players

players like MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, for some reasons I feel that these guys would never touch the ball with their hands and I think its a disadvantage, I myself wouldn't mind to score a hand-ball, its football who cares? and I want to win it,
I think our players should also learn the dirty side of football otherwise we need some DIRTY EXPERTS on our team

After watching your coppa game last night I felt the need to bump this and conclude that you sure seem to have racked up the DIRTY EXPERTISE

Mandzukic, such a dirty pos, provoking non stop, the whole team diving and playacting, Pjanic is one dirty *bleep* too.

Crowding the red, trying to get opponents sent off, what I saw was a through and through ugly team.

With Mandzukic the Croatian proto-fascist and Pjanic the Bosnian it's a miracle they aren't at each other throat, too
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Mandzukic sure is dirty, same for Licht and Pjanic. The rest aren't. The Milan game was an exception, there was a lot of background there.

If you watched us vs Sevilla I think you might get what moggi was probably reacting to. Sevilla was unbelievably dirty in the 2 games against us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Pjanic is not dirty but he lacks concentration when tackling. Mandzukic is an instigator and Chiellini is usually our "dirtiest" player.

Yesterday was Late Tackle Special, but a heavy metal match was expected tbh. Kucka plays football on evenings, rest of the day he works as a butcher.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:I would say that a disadvantage of JUVENTUS is that we don't have " DIRTY PLAYERS "

if you have players with personalities like MATERRAZI, I think that would be really good because dirtiness has proved to be effective so many times

SUAREZ, HENRY, MARADONA, MATERRAZI, so many scandals there have lead the team to win important tournaments but on this case we have a DISADVANTAGE because I don't really feel like we have dirty players

players like MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, for some reasons I feel that these guys would never touch the ball with their hands and I think its a disadvantage, I myself wouldn't mind to score a hand-ball, its football who cares? and I want to win it,
I think our players should also learn the dirty side of football otherwise we need some DIRTY EXPERTS on our team

After watching your coppa game last night I felt the need to bump this and conclude that you sure seem to have racked up the DIRTY EXPERTISE

Mandzukic, such a dirty pos, provoking non stop, the whole team diving and playacting, Pjanic is one dirty *bleep* too.

Crowding the red, trying to get opponents sent off, what I saw was a through and through ugly team.

With Mandzukic the Croatian proto-fascist and Pjanic the Bosnian it's a miracle they aren't at each other throat, too

lmfaoo Mandzukic proto-fascist? rofl he and Pjanic and Pjaca are best buds Laughing

You think he hates him because he is Bosnian? Oh come on Hans you know nothing of bosnian people do you? Plus I bet you loved Mandzu when he played under Jup in BM rofl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Champions League campaign 2015/2016 - Page 13 Hqdefa10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Hernanes out of the CL squad for Rincon, Evra is replaced by Licht

CL list:
Buffon, Neto, Audero; Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini, Dani Alves, Lichtsteiner, Rugani; Asamoah, Khedira, Lemina, Marchisio, Mattiello, Pjanic, Rincon, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic, Pjaca

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:54 pm

This is last year's thread

Let's continue here

http://www.goallegacy.net/t39805p275-juventus-champions-league-campaign-2016-17#1705515
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13