RealGunner
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Casciavit
Valkyrja
shadexticos
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 pm

carlo is the coach of this team he obviously knows, that the team is much better without bale, almost(Laughing) anyone can see it tbh, someone is making carlo put bale into the team, he is too awful not to be dropped otherwise, 100 mil price is making flo look stupid enough as it is, a benching in any game now in the crucial part of the season makes it look worse, he plays when fit= flo words to carlo imo

basically flo's ego demands the team win or LOSE!!!, with bale present as the 100 mil superstar Laughing, gotta sell them shirts :facepalm:

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by jibers Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm

chad4401 wrote:carlo is the coach of this team he obviously knows, that the team is much better without bale, almost(Laughing) anyone can see it tbh, someone is making carlo put bale into the team, he is too awful not to be dropped otherwise, 100 mil price is making flo look stupid enough as it is, a benching in any game now in the crucial part of the season makes it look worse, he plays when fit= flo words to carlo imo

basically flo's ego demands the team win or LOSE!!!, with bale present as the 100 mil superstar Laughing, gotta sell them shirts :facepalm:

I will be surprised if Bale shirts as selling with the amount of hatred for him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 6:34 pm

bale still gets lots of love from the casuals, who pretend their hardcore madrid fans, i have seen it a lot, saying he needs modric, cr stopping him, the booing,etc..., still plenty of believers out their, flo knows bale is capable of fluking a goal somehow and then watch that shirt money Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 06, 2015 6:37 pm

I have seen more Jesé shirts than Bale shirts in Denmark at least. Doubt the casual buys a Bale shirt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 6:46 pm

maybe not but he still get lots of support on the net from most casuals, that why i said if he flukes couple goals in a big game, get sime more shirt dollars, before flo sells the pos on a profit to united Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Just listen to this stupidity from Carlo,

Ancelotti wrote:Bale was tired, he's just come back from an injury

:facepalm:

So let me get this straight,
- Bale is not fully fit to start
- You start him anyway
- He's plays like complete shit (like he's done for 6 months straight)
- You sub him off in the 86th min AFTER you've already subbed off Isco.
- You then proceed to say the reason he did not play well is because he is injured.

What a fking jackass.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Carlo is such a coward compared to Mourinho, at least Mou was honest in his interviews.

What would happen if he criticized Bale a bit ? he won't lose his job for telling the fcking truth ffs.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Mourinho was also the one who tried to tell us Pepe was finished because Pepe sided with Casillas when Mourinho called him a snitch

Mourinho was awful man manager. I dont trust him to take my trash out on the right day forget manage my team

I don't blame Carlo that much tbh. I am PRETTY sure he knows Bale is crap the same way he knew Benz was awful last season. But he sticks with players and lets them play themselves into form.

The young playets are his scapegoats. I remember him complaining about Isco when he was playing his best football but I've yet to see him say a bad word about Bale. Probably a mix of Perez and him sticking to players he believes in that are being booed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't blame Carlo that much tbh. I am PRETTY sure he knows Bale is crap the same way he knew Benz was awful last season. But he sticks with players and lets them play themselves into form.

The young playets are his scapegoats. I remember him complaining about Isco when he was playing his best football but I've yet to see him say a bad word about Bale. Probably a mix of Perez and him sticking to players he believes in that are being booed

You're giving him a pass Hala.

His stupidity and ineptness is there on show.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

The English press love him to bits oddly enough. If anyone or any entity is gonna bamboozle Utd to spend that hot cash to bring Bale "home", it would be English press.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm

I still don't for the life of me understand why Hala thinks Benz was poor last season... he was poor until Dec for sure.  But from Dec until his injury in late March, he was outstanding.  In fact, he was our top scorer and second assist man in that stretch (more goals than Ronaldo; second to Di Maria in assists).  Only reason he kept playing is that we had Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo who were getting injured together in April and Carlo needed to put a warm body out there.  Carlo is making the same mistake this year too btw... overplaying some players = fatigue/injury = performance drop.  

As far as Bale...  he is what he is.  I don't think Carlo has much of a choice + he's known to be extremely stubborn.  I think he feels that Bale's confidence would get destroyed if he got benched.  I think that if Bale gets benched and fights to play, he would have earned it and make him a better player.  If he folds like a lawn chair, he doesn't deserve to be in Madrid anyhow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 pm

hala pls benzema was never this awful, last time i checked he started scoring frequently, when glory hunters isco and di maria got dropped, get your facts straight

there is a clear difference between benzema and bale, stop trying to make it the same, bale gets a lot of touches and freedom to shoot as much he wants, he is too shit to do anything, unlike benz who clearly plays within the system
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 pm

The killer for me in regards to Bale is that everyone plays worse when he's on the pitch other than games where we play scrubs... that's the ultimate failure. If you're not scoring, at least help the team somehow. He's like a cooler in gambling.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 pm

First time for everything. I would have to side with Chadli on this one. Benzema wasn't actually that awful. I wouldn't even say the word awful actually. He just had some early season issues which we (and I was very much a part of) didn't appreciate at all.

Bale however is a different sort of bad. He is bad on every facet of the game. He offers no offensive threat nor does he give any sort of defensive stability on either wing. And if he doesn't score and/or assist, he is just a liability.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Benzema was poor for the majority of last season. I'll give him a pass for the end of the season but the start of it was pretty awful. He has turned it around this season and we sorely missed him yesterday

Carlo for all his faults is just one of many managers who have had to play Perez' favourites. He is just not outspoken like the others so people will blame him. Dont get me wrong he does get some of the blame from me but he is not the problem

Bale is so bad he has less passes than Iker in a big game. Need I say more

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a "knock" on Saturday aka the day we lost the league because Carlo wants to play without him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 pm

To be fair, the entire team sucked to start last season... Benz was poor; but so was everyone else pretty much until December. In fact, i was amazed that we weren't much further behind.

It was a Mourinho hangover. He had mentally destroyed the entire squad and everyone had to recover. To put it in perspective... I thought Bale was our best player from Sept - Dec last season Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Carlo for all his faults is just one of many managers who have had to play Perez' favourites. He is just not outspoken like the others so people will blame him. Dont get me wrong he does get some of the blame from me but he is not the problem

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a "knock" on Saturday aka the day we lost the league because Carlo wants to play without him

Still seems like a pass to me Hala.

Did you read that stupid quote I posted from Carlo.... :facepalm:

@bold, there is a simple solution. STOP FCKING STARTING HIM!!!!
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 06, 2015 11:38 pm

guys, its too late now. if ancelotti didn't drop him when he was mediocre at the turn of the year, he won't drop him at this stage. we just have to accept that and hope he (ancelotti) has a better plan next season and does what's right. dropping him isn't just a perez issue alone, i'm sure it also has to do with carlo's ego; it would mean him having to accept that the general public was right all along, something most top flight coaches never want to do. we should just that next season ancelotti actually grows some cojones. for now, we need a miracle in both competitions we are in.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 07, 2015 12:34 am

Doc wrote:The English press love him to bits oddly enough. If anyone or any entity is gonna bamboozle Utd to spend that hot cash to bring Bale "home", it would be English press.

Ancelotti's assistant coach, Paul Clement, is from England  :coffee:

conspiracy theory on why bale starts??
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 07, 2015 7:21 am

izzy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Carlo for all his faults is just one of many managers who have had to play Perez' favourites. He is just not outspoken like the others so people will blame him. Dont get me wrong he does get some of the blame from me but he is not the problem

We all know what a liar Carlo is in interviews eco smile

Remember when Benz was misfiring last season and Carlo tried to convince us he played well because he marked Pirlo Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 07, 2015 1:32 pm

hala seriously go back and watch the first 3 month of last season and tell me that isco and di maria was creating chances for benzema, cause as i far as i can remember he just missed the 1 or 2 random leftover chances, just like how this season started off as well, bale and cr passing to each other and james glory hunting, benz getting all the blame still, again get your facts straight and stop trying to spread misinformation, isco sucked a lot last season much worse than benz and carlo played him anyway why you never talk about that?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu May 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Haha there you go again "James glory hunting"
What the hell do you mean because I'm really curious
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy wrote:

We all know what a liar Carlo is in interviews eco smile

Remember when Benz was misfiring last season and Carlo tried to convince us he played well because he marked Pirlo Laughing
That was actually true. In that specific game, he had Benz man mark Pirlo all over the pitch. It was the game where he covered 11+k in 80 mins. Doc will back me up on this because he noticed it too as i remember.

When Pirlo was in form, that was the key to stop both Italy and Juve.... teams did it at the WC (except England of course for some reason) and that's how Juve failed in CL until this year when Juve tactics moved away from Pirlo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 4:48 pm

James has been fantastic since November. Isco has been fantastic all the way until the past 3-4 weeks where he started getting inconsistent.... because he's gotten tired like Kroos and Benz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Any updates on Benzema's condition ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 5:37 pm

S wrote:Any updates on Benzema's condition ?

He's in training.

He'll probably be on the bench this weekend.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next