TheRedStag
stevieg8
nj
Fahim89
:{Mr.Mustachio!
22 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez on Twitter: "I want to welcome Coates, partner in the Uruguayan team, friend and great player who just signed for Liverpool!"

That's as good as offcial to me, very much welcome, Sebastian Thumbs up

trust me mate! ! that ain't even close to the best news of the day! ! ! Razz

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Haha best day of the transfer window by far.....Getting Coates and getting rid of Poulsen
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Coates official ! WOOO
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by D4yw41k3r Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/uruguay-star-signs-for-reds

D4yw41k3r
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 am

so what is everyone's though on today's activities??

one or two more transfer?

ST or RW? or finally the Marquee once promised by Comolli?

btw guys what's the best site to follow transfer deadline live??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 am

I'd use Sky Sports' ticker (HERE).

As for possible activity at Anfield... I think we'll see Cole, Poulsen, and N'gog confirmed as gone but I'm not sure about Jones or Degen. I think that IF we confirm a signing and IF it's not Bellamy it'll be a lesser known player rather than some marquee signing because we just don't have room in the starting line up for a star. We need depth in attack though if N'gog goes.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 am

RedOranje wrote:As for possible activity at Anfield... I think we'll see Cole, Poulsen, and N'gog confirmed as gone but I'm not sure about Jones or Degen. I think that IF we confirm a signing and IF it's not Bellamy it'll be a lesser known player rather than some marquee signing because we just don't have room in the starting line up for a star. We need depth in attack though if N'gog goes.

fair enough . .i would also agree with the transfers out. . but regarding the one marquee signing seeing the Mancs play i sort of had a feeling that we need one more Creative player maybe not as Backup striker but in RW or a player who would you know break through defense or turn the heads of CBs 360 like Suarez does very often . .you know City have Aguero, Nasri & Silva!

Our team is in perfect foundation & i sort of feel another player would really be the final piece of jigsaw! it doesn't necessarily have to be a marquee signing . .maybe someone the likes of Adam Johnson or Sturridge who might come off the bench & offer more pace & creativity then Kuyt & Maxi . . but then again just a thought Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 am

^ I agree would like another player as back up for Suarez and rotated with others.I would have liked Brian Liuz and he is only going for 10mil to Fulham.Hopefully DC can pull one out of the hat.Wont complain even if we dont sign anyone tbh
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Well now the only name to be heard is of Bellamy . . . o & little of Yossi. . the reason i don't know! ! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 pm

JimBoardman Jim Boardman
RT @conorspackman @JimBoardman Matt Lawton just told the BBC in Belfast that #lfc are going to do a big one today

Conorspackman is an BBC reporter & Matt Lawton is an ESPN guy . . both from reliable sources but just twitter words. . so anyone can be the Mirror or SSN Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

J_Enrique3 José Enrique
transfer day. Big move still to happen I think :-]

ahaa . . isn't that his official A/C ? ? if so then it makes things interesting . .n i don't think neither Bellamy nor Yossi fits that category! ! scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Fake account, from what I've heard.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 pm

RedOranje wrote:Fake account, from what I've heard.

ok scratch

btw i guess i might sound foolish to ask this but does anyone know how the "betting" system works?? its all gibberish to me Razz . . . SSN betting site has gone crazy about LFC with Bellamy & recently Sturridge ! !
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Fahim89 wrote:

ok scratch

btw i guess i might sound foolish to ask this but does anyone know how the "betting" system works?? its all gibberish to me Razz . . . SSN betting site has gone crazy about LFC with Bellamy & recently Sturridge ! !

when they see a lot of action on something, they'll downgrade the odds so as to cover themselves from major losses... the line on bellamy to liverpool recently got downgraded, meaning fewer people are betting on it, while sturridge was moved up, meaning it's a popular choice.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

ok scratch

when they see a lot of action on something, they'll downgrade the odds so as to cover themselves from major losses... the line on bellamy to liverpool recently got downgraded, meaning fewer people are betting on it, while sturridge was moved up, meaning it's a popular choice.

thanks mate! ! i now am sure that i won't betting on anything soon with my knowledge Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:24 pm

4:22 BST

Breaking News:
Sky Sports sources understand Craig Bellamy has been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool to discuss a return to Anfield. The Manchester City is also wanted by QPR and Stoke City, but looks primed for a second chance with Liverpool.

this according to SSN live transfer update. .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

FOXSoccer FOX Soccer
REPORT; We have multiple reports that Daniel Sturridge is in talks with Liverpool. #DeadlineDay

how is FOX in terms of reliability?? scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

I wouldn't put much stock in it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Here is my prediction for the Transfer mercato.

Daniel Sturridge involved in the Raul deal within the closing embers of the deadline.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

@Arquitecto: fully agree with you i also feel Chelsea might make a last minute effort with Sturridge in the Raul deal. . i would say won't be a bad deal for us Thumbs up . . if it ever materializes scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Then again . .

JamesPearceEcho James Pearce
by scottslater_
Raul Meireles is staying at LFC. Good news as decent squad player

Silly Season indeed! ! scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Craig Bellamy having medical as he closes in on Liverpool FC return

Well ok source. . Liverpool Echo!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/08/31/craig-bellamy-having-medical-as-he-closes-in-on-liverpool-fc-return-100252-29339533/

So most likely that would be done. . .now who here doesn't think Comolli has put his cheque away and gone to sleep! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballFan92 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

RAUL MEIRELES HANDS IN TRANSFER REQUEST
FootballFan92
FootballFan92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

We surely have to have somebody coming in? Why oh why would it be on LFC.tv now??
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballFan92 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Straight swap for Sturridge would do me but that wont happen
FootballFan92
FootballFan92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

No way. Rather an uninterested RM.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next