Doc
izzy
halamadrid2
8 posters

Go down

Real Madrid vs Levante Empty Real Madrid vs Levante

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:28

Modric will play 60 mins this game which is a relief

Expect to hear boos even if we are 5-0 up at half time. Think they have had enough of some players now

Carvajal is back thank god. Wouldn't hurt to have Navas start but it should be an easy game nonetheless
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Levante Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Levante

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:30

If Bale and Silva (nothing against him personally) starts, they should boo throughout.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:39

Bale will definitely start no doubts about that but Silva won't. Think Bale will find it hard to actually perform with so many on his back but this is Madrid not Spurs he will need to grow a thicker skin, some other players in the XI have had much worse than just boos
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:48

It's pathetic.

The way the British media have been jumping to this guys defence is embarrassing.

We played our best football.....................without him in the team.
Our best performances........... him not in the team.

It's disgusting. He better perform, because his place in the team is coming at the cost of Jese and it really shouldn't.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:51

No doubt about that. I always laugh when the English media praise a pass of his to the heaven when it was just an ordinary pass. Meh he is the only Briton outside of UK so they have their reasons

But as you said we played our best football without him however the guy who played in hus place is now injured. No point dwelling on that thought imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 18:54

I think he'll be terrible today. I really do.

Knowing Carlo, if that happens, he'll let him play the full game. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:24

Dont we all know it No

Levante should be the perfect game to lift his confidence. If ye can't a game of this magnitude he should cut short his stay with us and just return back to EPL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:35

What's wrong with Silva? Why should he get booed? As for Bale, he is gonna start and more than likely, he is gonna put in a stinker. The small chance that he is gonna actually perform, it is gonna get blown over proportioned by those working at Sky and he'll give his usual false impression of regaining "form" (which he never had for the entire season).

Which would come just in time to see him capitulate against Barcelona which, of course, he has a high chance of having a stinker there as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:39

Nothing wrong Silva, I like him.

But should he really have started over Illara for the 1st leg against Schalke or against Elche? It made no sense and it showed Carlo's stubbornness to not let players prove themselves.

Fans shouldn't accept that, similar to the Bale rubbish. How can Jese prove himself and get back to what he was if he barley plays?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:45

I personally don't share the same views for Illarra (anymore) since I don't mind either him or Silva starting. Once it isn't Khedira for whom I actually like but his mind is elsewhere. No need to start a guy who isn't giving anywhere near his best or even average.

Bale just upsets me every time I write about him and as much as I love the work Carlo has done, he really should take a proper stance against this ridiculous poor form.

It's not even about scoring (a stat which was highly confusing for me when ESPN talked about it, as if I cared if he scored or not), he is literally playing badly. Doesn't do much in attack and certainly leaves our RB's open to everything.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 19:50

He doesn't do anything. I went back and watched the games against Schalke and Bilbao. He did nothing all game.

We should really look at bringing Di Maria back. Money + Bale should be fine.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:10

Line-up:
Navas, Pepe, Ramos, Carvajal, Marcelo, Silva, Modric, Isco, Bale (:facepalm:), Ronaldo, Benz.

Kroos finally gets a rest. Thumbs up
Bale still starts :facepalm:
No surprise about Casillas.

Carlo Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:31

izzy wrote:Line-up:
Navas, Pepe, Ramos, Carvajal, Marcelo, Silva, Modric, Isco, Bale (:facepalm:), Ronaldo, Benz.

Looks good formation wise. I don't know who and how good Silva is but if he's a DM it's a good 4-3-3 on paper: DM-CM-AM. Unlike Kroos-Isco (CM-AM). Will watch this.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:44

Navas finally gets to start. Hope he has a blinder

Carlo starts rotating when we have literally reached the bottom of the barrel Laughing good ol' Carlo

Isco is the next one he will run into the ground however
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:44

izzy wrote:He doesn't do anything. I went back and watched the games against Schalke and Bilbao. He did nothing all game.

We should really look at bringing Di Maria back. Money + Bale should be fine.

bale gonna goat again in epl, that's the league that suit him. and then we get all the joke and mock...
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 20:48

It suits him because he can keep running behind the defence like Kane is an expert at. LaLiga defence don't give that much space to our players bar Rayo Vallecano. Hence he struggles. He is not a bad player just not suited to us and this league

Suarez for example doesn't get the kind of space but makes up for it with his hunger and ability to assist his team mates. Bale only knows how to repeatedly run behind the defence only to get understandably ignored
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 21:53

Unconvincing first half. I would've been thrilled with the same display if we had been up against a tougher team. But this is Levante. They have no excuse.

As for Illarra, I have come to the conclusion that he's simply not good enough. He had his chance time and time again. He's simply not good enough.

Bale today with a brace, one stolen from Ronaldo, the other from...well Ronaldo lol. The latter must be really pissed.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 22:57

i couldn't watch this game with a clear eye. i watched it not looking to being entertained but just going for the 3 points, as any slip ups before clasico would have been dangerous....carvajal has really settled into his role (i bring him up to deviate from the habit of talking about the usual suspects), hard working and energetic, his game really impressed me, willing to make a tackle and rush behind the defense; he doesn't have marcelo's skill, but he does the right things for the most part...after the two goals levante never really settled, and I myself was looking for us to go easy so as not to risk injuries. By the way, does anyone have any info on when james is slated to return?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 23:00

I don't know; I'm happy with the win but I honestly don't feel even remotely satisfied.

Our defense is shaky.
We don't have enough athleticism in midfield to be fielding just three midfielders.
Our forwards don't have the stamina to help our midfielders out defensively.

We seem to have gotten better but not enough to be smiling from ear to ear.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 23:02

titosantill wrote:By the way, does anyone have any info on when james is slated to return?

April, 5th, according to Marca.

One thing for sure though, he's definitely going to miss the Clasico. Terrible loss, really.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 8:59

Mixed feelings about this game. Although everyone were fired up we still lost posession rather regularly and let Levante in on our goal a couple of times, we are lucky they are so bad offensively

Also Ronaldo keeps missing chances tgese days that has cost us in some games and affected our game in some others. He really needs to chill out if he doesn't score

The English media after Bale's goals: Bale scores two goals and covers his ears with cupids to silence his critics and ramm his goals down their throats" rofl one was a deflecfed shot that he stole from Ronaldo babs

Not too confident about the Clasico but I remember we went into the last game with this mentality and came out winners. Here is hoping there is a repeat of that next week. Last clasico we played in the CL on Wednesday and Clasico on Saturday at 5, Barca play this Wednesday and get to plqy the Clasico on Sunday at 8 Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 13:12

lol the English media are ridiculous. Did you read the goal.com article 'condemning' Ronaldo? How do people come up with these stories? I don't think they watch the games.

The article said 'bale earned his two goals'... what?!

was just reminded that Paul Clement is a Englishman, I wonder if his mind is a clouded as his compatriots in the english media. His influence may well be the reason ancelotti has persisted in starting this dullard and also keeping him on during games.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 2:06

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2398875-real-madrids-gareth-bale-still-learning-how-the-massive-club-works

I don't usually agree with Balague on a lot of things, but he is spot on here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 2:13

Spot on stuff from Balague which would ultimately show up if Bale doesn't perform in the Camp Nou. Not that he would be first guy to disappoint there but he hasn't actually been doing well elsewhere either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 15:41

Balague wrote:Madrid doctors say privately that he has such a physique that he could play two games the same night. Hence the frustration with him when he doesn't track back or work harder without the ball.

What perhaps he fails to realise is that goals are only part of the scenario, although expected nonetheless. But the crowd haven’t been booing him because he hasn’t been scoring but because of other aspects of his play, or more accurately the lack of them.
Spot on. But here's the tiny bit of disagreement that separates me from Balague: I truly believe Gareth knows that people are booing him for not defending and tracking back; he just doesn't want to. This is what irritates me; if Bale tracked back and defended like Isco or James, our woes would've been considerably less apparent than they seem to be right now.

Here's another part where I disagree with the author of the article: He's confident that Bale will change his attitude; I don't. I also believe that he'll be more of a liability than a plus on Sunday, like he always has been, like he will always be.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum