The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 am

That's not anything most of the top level point guards don't do though. I don't like comparing him to point guards as technically he isn't one but considering those are the ones who are mainly at the top of assist totals it's kind of unavoidable.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:LeBron just became the all-time NBA assist leader for forwards (6136) :bow:

We are all witnesses

Dem 9 turnover's totally ignored doe.

When he set the record he didn't have that many turnovers.. Besides not every turner is a bad pass, some charges, some ball strips etc.

Besides, his passing turnovers are because he actually attempts difficult passes, unlike most of the pussies in the league :coffee:

You know im just teasing though right?

I dont agree with your excuses for the turnovers but that doesnt matter anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 am

Also...f outta here with that garbage son.

I cant wait for the playoffs tbh...I want to see what Harden does against elite defence for 4 to 7 games.

I have no problem with iso heavy styles, but I feel he pounds the ball too much and only takes lay ups or 3s...could add a triple threat game from mid range.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 am

izzy wrote:Stephen A just disrespected Rondo. :facepalm:

Said Lillard, Irving, Wall, Lowry are better than him.

The disrespect is unbelievable.

I kinda get why he said it...but man...I dont like Smith these days. Talks alot of crap and seems to be getting over his head with his comments.

But yeah...regular season, those guys are better...but I swear people forget so often that the play offs are a different story...lets see what all these guys do there.

Last time I saw Rondo in the playoffs...he balled out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 am

watching magic-heat and celtic-knicks. Wish me luck

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Anyone watch the Wiz - GSW game last night?

Gortat totally dominating them inside for 3 quarters, doesnt play a single minute in the 4th.

Wittman is a retard.

GSW don't need another big doe.

Should have moved Lee at the deadline, not just because it would improve his fantasy value but he still holds some real world value and you could have probably gotten a low stat guy but can actually defend a big man.

Or no joke, they could have even signed Perkins. Only has to play 10-15 minutes a game and only in the series he is needed (Duncan, Gasol, Zbo, LMA maybe)
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 am

RealGunner wrote:watching magic-heat and celtic-knicks. Wish me luck

Laughing

Sort your life out mate, what you doing. Who you watching this weekend? Stoke, Depor and Grenoble Foot?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 am

I don't want to seem like I'm defending him (because I have been doing it a lot)

But even if Harden replicates his regular season success in the post season, I don't see it being enough. There just isn't enough offence in that team to get by in the West.

Harden is like the only guy who can break down a defense, I can easily see it him averaging 25, 6 and 6 and they go nowhere because of how limited they are offensively.

Don't think he will mind but Harden playing like this won't be enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am

If you feel like watching something decent, Clippers and Houston is on BT lol. I know you have bets on but still lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am

Freeza wrote:I don't see how LeBron is a forward if Magic isn't though. LeBron is a primary ball handler in a forward's body, same as Magic.
Bullshit record if I ever saw one.

They're all better than Rondo since he got traded. Missing like 100 FT in a row shooting 5% from the field.

I get what your saying, its a very random record IMO...I have never once heard of it before this week.

He is listed as a forward and plays like one, no doubt...but he handles the ball just as much as any point guard..so therefore generates alot of assist chances...add that to his obviously skilled passing and desire to pass....what do we expect to happen

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 am

The Franchise wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Anyone watch the Wiz - GSW game last night?

Gortat totally dominating them inside for 3 quarters, doesnt play a single minute in the 4th.

Wittman is a retard.

GSW don't need another big doe.

Should have moved Lee at the deadline, not just because it would improve his fantasy value but he still holds some real world value and you could have probably gotten a low stat guy but can actually defend a big man.

Or no joke, they could have even signed Perkins. Only has to play 10-15 minutes a game and only in the series he is needed (Duncan, Gasol, Zbo, LMA maybe)

Gonna say don't think you have had enough players improving because of trades ffs Laughing

Reggie *cough* Jackson.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't want to seem like I'm defending him (because I have been doing it a lot)

But even if Harden replicates his regular season success in the post season, I don't see it being enough. There just isn't enough offence in that team to get by in the West.

Harden is like the only guy who can break down a defense, I can easily see it him averaging 25, 6 and 6 and they go nowhere because of how limited they are offensively.

Don't think he will mind but Harden playing like this won't be enough.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with your opinion of the Rockets. They rely on him too much and it wont be enough to get through the West like this.

And maybe he can put up 27 a game or whatever, but I want to see when he puts up these points, what shooting % he has and generally how he does.

I just dont think his game translates well against the TOP defences who are team oriented AND have good defenders to throw at him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 am

I knew Jackson would be traded by OKC, only reason I didnt cut him even when he was playing 10 minutes a game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I agree you can't put Magic in this conversation IMO.

The ones you can are Havlicek, Bird, Rick Barry, Lebron and Pippen.

Unless I'm forgetting someone then that's it, with Bird being the best IMO.

I would put Chris Webber on this list. Unbelievable passer.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 am

True.

Quite frankly if I included PFs as well the list goes larger. (and centres too as there's been some ridiculous big men passers.)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 am

The Franchise wrote:I knew Jackson would be traded by OKC, only reason I didnt cut him even when he was playing 10 minutes a game.

Did you know Dragic would get traded too? Here in by improving Bledsoe's value lol (i have to believe his stats will improve anyway)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 am

The Franchise wrote:

Laughing

Sort your life out mate, what you doing. Who you watching this weekend? Stoke, Depor and Grenoble Foot?

lmao got bets on. Gonna suffer through.

If you feel like watching something decent, Clippers and Houston is on BT lol. I know you have bets on but still lol.

Heat-Magic is quite decent. Going back and forth.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:22 am

I'm not that surprised in a way, both Heat and Magic have some talented players despite the fact their records are crap.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 am

Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:27 am

Kenwayne Jones for Celtic(no 99) doing quite shit defensively but he's great at counter attacks.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:30 am

RealGunner wrote:Kenwayne Jones for Celtic(no 99) doing quite shit defensively but he's great at counter attacks.

Laughing

Crowder?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:30 am

The Franchise wrote:I knew Jackson would be traded by OKC, only reason I didnt cut him even when he was playing 10 minutes a game.

Did you know Dragic would get traded too?  Here in by improving Bledsoe's value lol (i have to believe his stats will improve anyway)

That I didnt know Laughing

But then again, I was happy with Bledsoe before the trade anyway.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 am

RealGunner wrote:Kenwayne Jones for Celtic(no 99) doing quite shit defensively but he's great at counter attacks.

Laughing

Crowder?

Yea that's his name
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:15 am

Wade is unreal
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 am

Heat are terrible. Diving at every opportunity hoping for a free throw. Then when they do get it, they miss it anyways.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:27 am

Magic bringing on Eboue in the final 30 second.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next