Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) Empty Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:38

Robespierre wrote:the derby Serbia - Albania  seems interesting.
Albania is a legit NT under De Biasi now.

Suspended Laughing
War atmosphere .

Albania fans flew drone over stadium with Albanian flag. Mitrovic  grabbed it and pulled it down , Albanian players react .. and fight.

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:44; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by BusterLfc Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:40

Just watch Serbia-Albania right now. It's a *bleep* crazy show by the fans. The match is stopped currently because of the brawl.

Hope we don't get kicked out because of this.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:43

Besides you have the precedent of Italia-Serbia and Uefa is intransigent with the recidivists..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:51

During the Albanian anthem boos, flares, bottles, random items were thrown at them, they couldn't even sing it properly. I know we're getting fined for this. Ref's verdict for now is: if another incident happens, he's stopping the match for good.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:54

Serbian fans always boo also our anthem Proud Laughing
The match will continue. I hope it won't be suspended again , because it will mean this is final verdict. Last chance for the fans . If it will happen another time, it will be the last. And it would be a shame also because it was really an interesting match, so balanced
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:10

I hope Both Serbia and Albania are banned. Don't need this in Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:13

As if it's a surprise there would be some trouble in a game between Serbia and Albania Laughing
Would be dissapointed if there wasn't tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:13

it's really difficult to talk of football after another Balkan war in a football pitch..

anyway great goal by Kroos. Eire was defending very well
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:13

All albanias games except the Portugal one should be a loss imo hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:15

Definitely suspended Serbia-Albania.

UEFA won't forigve also this time.

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:17

The match is abandoned :facepalm:
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:19

Which smart ass allowed Serbia and Albania to be drawn together. I know some other countries that had political issues weren't allowed to be drawn together.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:21

For who didn't watch the match , all was born from this

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1569605926604714&set=vb.1410699189162056&type=2&theater
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:25

BusterLfc wrote:Which smart ass allowed Serbia and Albania to be drawn together. I know some other countries that had political issues weren't allowed to be drawn together.

the problem is that ...TBF ... if we follow this reasoning I fear Serbia could play only against Russia.
Serbia fans feel enmity against all basically ... I remember the last match suspended before of this was against Italy, not a Balkan country
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:29

Serbia's and Albania's group is already the one group with only five countries, if Serbia get thrown out, it's going to be only four x)

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:31

Art Morte wrote:Serbia's and Albania's group is already the one group with only five countries, if Serbia get thrown out, it's going to be only four x)

Both should be out. Let that group be "the last man standing" type of thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:34

This is the greatest chance ever for Albania to get qualified in a tournament . It is never happened in their history.
Legit NT with De Biasi and new expanded system of qualification to help them
It would be a hard blow for Albanian football
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:41

Robespierre wrote:
BusterLfc wrote:Which smart ass allowed Serbia and Albania to be drawn together. I know some other countries that had political issues weren't allowed to be drawn together.

the problem is that ...TBF ... if we follow this reasoning I fear Serbia could play only against Russia.
Serbia fans feel enmity against all basically ... I remember the last match suspended before of this was against Italy, not a Balkan country

That's not true, the incident that happened vs Italy was a thing that was done by 1 man who was paid to do it and get the match stopped, most of the Serbian fans have nothing to do with that, you can see that on the video too that it was done by 1 particular man, that guy was paid big money to do it and he knew he was going to jail straight afterwards.

We didn't have any other problems playing anyone. Just wait for the Albania vs Serbia match, the whole thing is going to happen again with their fans.

Serbia-Albania match can't be played, simple as that. Even the players got into a fight with eachother.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:42

Robespierre wrote:For who didn't watch the match , all was born from this

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1569605926604714&set=vb.1410699189162056&type=2&theater

explain to me what going on there. what's that flag? Albanian with some Kosovo garnish? Why is it being flown across the field on what seems to be some mini helicopter lol in the 44th minute?
And why is a little brawl grounds for banning the teams?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:44

Cana is such a boss. Get's  attacked by a hooligan, fights back in style.

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) Lorik%20cana(1)
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:45

UEFA must make strong decisions against Serbia,there were fans attacking the albanian players and even that stupid serbian GK.
Not sure what they will do but Serbians must be punished for what happened in their stadium,there were no albanian fans so it's up to Serbians to take the consequences.If no decision will be made,except even worse things to happen here in Albania,our fans will make the same troubles or even worse on Albania.

Shame on that idiot english referee for wanting to continue a war not football match,*bleep* idiot!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:51

It's all Joschka Fischer's and Rudolf Scharping's fault imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:54

BusterLfc wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

That's not true, the incident that happened vs Italy was a thing that was done by 1 man who was paid to do it and get the match stopped, most of the Serbian fans have nothing to do with that, you can see that on the video too that it was done by 1 particular man, that guy was paid big money to do it and he knew he was going to jail straight afterwards.

We didn't have any other problems playing anyone. Just wait for the Albania vs Serbia match, the whole thing is going to happen again with their fans.

Serbia-Albania match can't be played, simple as that. Even the players got into a fight with eachother.

Yes tbf you played against Croatia twice ( and it should be the main rival for Serbia ) and with Bosnia twice with no incidents. So yes , it was a comment a bit superficial by me.
Probably noone waited something against Albania because the matches against Croatia were hot but with no incidents ... for example I wonder if that gesture by Mitrovic degenerated the situation . The players must be example for their fans. If they even fight each other ...

I don't think it is a correct thing to avoid 2 NT to meet each other because of the fans though.
If their fans do not know how to behave civilly, as human beings, it is a problem of the federation.
Manipulating the draw would mean just a thing : to agree with these thugs.
Because they are strong so as to prevent a match . They are stronger than UEFA.
And many fans could make this , because they would feel power to influence the match , who can playing and who can't playing , all decided by them.
I am sorry for Serbia though , because I have sympathy for the country of Dejan Stankovic , he was my favourite player
It had to be a happy day for Serbian football because their young players got knocked the great Spain but the fans ruined all.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 14 Oct 2014, 23:03

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:For who didn't watch the match , all was born from this

explain to me what going on there. what's that flag? Albanian with some Kosovo garnish? Why is it being flown across the field on what seems to be some mini helicopter lol in the 44th minute?
And why is a little brawl grounds for banning the teams?

Albania fans flew drone over stadium with an " Albanian flag" . Mitrovic grabbed it and pulled it down , Albanian players react .. and fight.

About  the flag ... Precisely it was not a Kosovo flag , or an Albania flag , but  it was the " Greater Albania flag  "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Albania

it has to do with Albanian nationalism .

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 23:05; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue 14 Oct 2014, 23:03

I don't take sides in this because both sides display the same ugly characteristics. But the fake self righteousness is cringeworthy. Albanians provoked this, then their players started the fight, and now their fangirls have got their knickers in a bunch. Because they are such impeccably behaved gentlemen Laughing

The match could have gone on safely according to uefa but the Albanian fa demanded the stadium to be emptied.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next