FennecFox7
The Franchise
RealGunner
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

African Cup Of Nations 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: African Cup Of Nations 2015

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Ghana are playing like animals. They should be down to 9 men right now. Disgusting

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 pm

*bleep* gourcuff. What an idiot. This is the hundredth time hws tried a 4-2-2-2 with us and it DOESNT *bleep* WOEK. Jeez, its painfully obvious we play well in a 4-2-3-1 where we have someone in the hole like brahimi to drop it to, or even a 4-3-3.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

that defender Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:30 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Ghana are playing like animals. They should be down to 9 men right now. Disgusting

b*tch please, we beat you fair and square, the earlier you start learning to deal with it the better it will be for you...

most in-form African team you call yourselves rofl , Algeria are no match for the real African heavyweights, never have been and never will be......

Gyan, most underrated African striker of all time....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:45 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Ghana are playing like animals. They should be down to 9 men right now. Disgusting

b*tch please, we beat you fair and square, the earlier you start learning to deal with it the better it will be for you...

most in-form African team you call yourselves rofl , Algeria are no match for the real African heavyweights, never have been and never will be......

Just like you guys lost 2-1 against senegal yeah??

It was painfully obvious the only thing holding us back from annihilating your defense was gourcuffs pussy tactics, just like he used against south africa. When he changed the formation against them we started scoring goals for fun.

No offense to ghanas defense which i actually think is decent. But algeria's attack line is ridiculous. There is no way that we shouldve played like we did.

That game deserved to be a draw. There were so many studs up challenges from the ghanian players that it was ridiculous. They were murdering belfodil and brahimi out there. Pathetic

Oh, and we are still the best team in africa, don't even lie to yourself. Gh
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:31 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

" real " african heavyweights didn't wait until 2006 to play their first world cup . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:03 pm

1. Cameroon 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
2. Cote d'Ivoire 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
3. Guinea 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
4. Mali 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA

Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 am

halamadrid2 wrote:1. Cameroon 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
2. Cote d'Ivoire 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
3. Guinea 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA
4. Mali 2 pts. 2 GF 2 GA

Shocked

So many draws in this CAN. One of Cameroun or IVC is going out. Hopefully it's going to be a great confrontation like it used to be back in 2006 ( eto'o vs drogba )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Just like you guys lost 2-1 against senegal yeah??

It was painfully obvious the only thing holding us back from annihilating your defense was gourcuffs pussy tactics, just like he used against south africa. When he changed the formation against them we started scoring goals for fun.

No offense to ghanas defense which i actually think is decent. But algeria's attack line is ridiculous. There is no way that we shouldve played like we did.

That game deserved to be a draw. There were so many studs up challenges from the ghanian players that it was ridiculous. They were murdering belfodil and brahimi out there. Pathetic

Oh, and we are still the best team in africa, don't even lie to yourself. Gh

I'd gladly like to have this convo when this tournament ends and you are back to the doldrums of African and world football..... Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm

farfan wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

" real " african heavyweights didn't wait until 2006 to play their first world cup . Laughing

but but has been the BEST rep of Africa at World Cups bar 2014, every single person knows that Ghana is the only African team that when it can really play at its maximum level can really do something positive for Afrique football...... not that others can't but Ghana just has that something if it can use it.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Ghana did it once really in 2010 , by beating the freaking USA Laughing

Sengal 2002
Morocco 1986
Cameroun 1990
nigeria 1994

these 4 were africa's best showcase in a WC :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:17 pm

You've got to be kidding me, Ghana outplayed Uruguay by a mile and we'd be talking about the first African semi finalists if not for you know who.

Even this WC where they were mostly distracted by training bust ups and pay disputes they outplayed the eventual champs.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Cruijf wrote:You've got to be kidding me, Ghana outplayed Uruguay by a mile and we'd be talking about the first African semi finalists if not for you know who.

Even this WC where they were mostly distracted by training bust ups and pay disputes they outplayed the eventual champs.

meh . Uruguay made it to the  QF by beating the mighty Korea .

Cameroun beat Maradona's argentina and were 8 minutes away  from  a semi final appearance if it weren't  for 2 penalty awarded to England.

Morocco were the first african team to finish first in their group  and were only undone in the 89 th minute fby an avoidable freekick against eventual finalists germany.

Nigeria pushed eventual finalists Italy to the limit  and only  failed because of Baggio's individual brilliance .

i rate those performances higher than ghana's " exploits " against the USA and " almost " beating an overachieving Uruguay .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Morocco may have finished top, but they did it with two 0-0 draws, hardly the most convincing stuff. Senagal and Nigeria were both more lucky than anything, I mean the world still thought France was good when Senegal beat them Laughing

Cameroon I will say were impressive, still angry about England getting past them with two dives.

Either way, I'm not saying Ghana were better than any of these teams, just saying they were on the same level and are currently Africa's best team.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:42 am

Cruijf wrote:You've got to be kidding me, Ghana outplayed Uruguay by a mile and we'd be talking about the first African semi finalists if not for you know who.

I disagree. I was going for ghana all the fkin way but that was a very close game.

Algeria, ghana, morroco, egypt, cameroon, and south africa all have the potential to do much better in WCs. and afcon is tough for everyone. Yeah, you have the powerhouses in each one (ghana and algeria for years), but there is so many factors that every game becomes unpredictable.

I mean, that ghana algeria game was very, very tactical in itself. That's basically every game in the afcon.

That's why its so enjoyable

Besides, I root for every north african team in the afcon. Tunisia is doing brilliantly. Morroco were unlucky not to be in it. Egypt need to step it up.. alot
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:00 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:

I disagree. I was going for ghana all the fkin way but that was a very close game.

Algeria, ghana, morroco, egypt, cameroon, and south africa all have the potential to do much better in WCs. and afcon is tough for everyone. Yeah, you have the powerhouses in each one (ghana and algeria for years), but there is so many factors that every game becomes unpredictable.

I mean, that ghana algeria game was very, very tactical in itself. That's basically every game in the afcon.

That's why its so enjoyable

Besides, I root for every north african team in the afcon. Tunisia is doing brilliantly. Morroco were unlucky not to be in it. Egypt need to step it up.. alot

I doubt you would cheer for Egypt if they were in the tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:12 pm

so we topped Group C after the dust is settled :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:so we topped Group C after the dust is settled :coffee:

Congrats. Hopefully you all get it together in the next stages. Dede is the last of the golden generation. Jordan and Atsu don't look up to it right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:36 am

You'd be suprised. Despite the fact that we hate each other when we play, Egyptians and Algerians root for each other. I mean, people were partying in cairo when we qualified for the last round of 16 Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:31 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:so we topped Group C after the dust is settled :coffee:

Congrats. Hopefully you all get it together in the next stages. Dede is the last of the golden generation. Jordan and Atsu don't look up to it right now.

unfortunately yes, but we do have some young buds up and coming playing in Belgium and France, hopefully they don't fizzle out as is the recent tradition of Ghanaian talent....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Tunisia is being screwed by the ref. Ridiculous
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Proud

The refs in africa are a disgrace. Ivory coast were like wild beasts out there. They fouled our players at LEAST 25 times and YET almost NO CARDS. Kicking, two footed tackles, shirt pulling, time wasting.. I'm absolutely finished with this shit. Every Northwest african team gets shafted. Congrats.

What a coincidence that every ref is black yeah? That probably helps a bit
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Proud

The refs in africa are a disgrace. Ivory coast were like wild beasts out there. They fouled our players at LEAST 25 times and YET almost NO CARDS. Kicking, two footed tackles, shirt pulling, time wasting.. I'm absolutely finished with this shit. Every Northwest african team gets shafted. Congrats.

must say I was rooting for Algeria, as you guys would have been more beatable in the final (should we get there) than Ivory Coast, now our task got harder :facepalm:

as to refs, I will say Tunisia got hard done yes which is normal in competitions where home teams get favored
but I think Ivory Coast beat you guys fair and square, you guys lacked the clinical instinct to kill the game, better luck next time though, you have to start from somewhere and your team looks promising so I think there is hope....

also its been quite a while (I was young when I lived in Ghana so I don't know the order of the day quite well) but back then especially in the CAF Clubs Competitions, I remember every team dreading to go play a North African club away cos of how much dirty these teams will go to win, not to mention how much refs there will shaft away teams..... technically we have more North African clubs having more club honors because of how much decisions go their way in these competitions..... hopefully its no more the order of the day anymore.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:45 am

north african teams dominate the club competitions because they have bigger budgets which enable  them to hire better  ( foreign ) coaches , sign  international players etc...

the Ahly team that won numerous champions leagues was essentially the same egyptian national team that won 3 Afcons .

a top player in a top tunisian team can earn up to 500,000 $ a year .an unheard of compensation in sub-saharan africa .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:44 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Proud

must say I was rooting for Algeria, as you guys would have been more beatable in the final (should we get there) than Ivory Coast, now our task got harder :facepalm:

as to refs, I will say Tunisia got hard done yes which is normal in competitions where home teams get favored
but I think Ivory Coast beat you guys fair and square, you guys lacked the clinical instinct to kill the game, better luck next time though, you have to start from somewhere and your team looks promising so I think there is hope....

also its been quite a while (I was young when I lived in Ghana so I don't know the order of the day quite well) but back then especially in the CAF Clubs Competitions, I remember every team dreading to go play a North African club away cos of how much dirty these teams will go to win, not to mention how much refs there will shaft away teams..... technically we have more North African clubs having more club honors because of how much decisions go their way in these competitions..... hopefully its no more the order of the day anymore.....

Ivory coast scored three great goals. The difference? They had numerous players deserving to be sent off. I REALLY REALLY wish i was being biased and dumb. But I'm being dead serious. The ref allowed too much to go on. This can't go on. We need better refs. One day ghana is gonna have the same problem; technically superior and better then the other team yet they hack your players down when they can't handle it, and you'll know what I mean.

I'm gonna be honest and say that even ghana played cleaner then cote'divore.

Congrats to them, but they played very, very dirty and took full advantage of the situation. At least 2 penalties were not given to us. Lets hope for better officiating next time.

When I find the vid of the full game, I'm gonna post every gif. Every single one. Those tackles were criminal.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next