On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer?

+36
BarcaLearning
VivaStPauli
Bankz
Helmer
Harmonica
alexjanosik
McAgger
Valkyrja
zigra
Zealous
Robespierre
titosantill
zarola
RedOranje
messixaviesta
TrezeGent
Toffer Harley
DuringTheWar
CBarca
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
Collblanc
Casciavit
El Gunner
LeSwagg James
Twoism
B-Mac
•MilanDevil•
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
Doc
Swanhends
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer? Empty On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer?

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:41 pm

I say 8

Discuss

Last edited by Swanhends on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer? Empty Re: On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer?

Post by Doc Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:45 pm

I know they are posters who like him but I find him one of the most boring footballers out here. No flair, nothing and his face is more stupid than Busquets.

That being said, I give it a 2. A good player is a good player...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer? Empty Re: On a scale of 1-Terminal Illness , how much of a tragedy would it be if Muller becomes all-time WC top scorer?

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Not the most flashy player, but effective. Knows what to do in this German team.

I'd have no problem with him becoming the top scorer. He shared it in 2010, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:46 pm

I wouldn't really care unless he was given the golden ball and called player of the tournament because of it.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Great technical player , know how to score goals no showboating and very underrated as well. Well deserved if he can achieve it again
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 pm

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm

1. I don't get the hate.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Well, I wouldn't begrudge it him. He started well with 3 goals today. Needs 8 more in the next matches, unless Miro Klose scores some, too. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm

1- I really like muller, I find him to be a very smart player. He knows how to draw defenders, get into open space, finish his chances, and create chances as well.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm

he doesn't do step overs, there for it is a tragedy rofl  :facepalm: 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:06 pm

He still has 1 or even 2 WC in him so he could do it as early as next WC if he keeps up the form and Germany is in easy group. And it's 1 just like any other record holders before. I've witnessed Salenko & Torres golden boots, nothing can out terminal illness that.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm

I prefer Muller to Klose in all honesty. Both very (expletive word) boring, highly intelligent forwards but Muller just about edges it for me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Terminal illness
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Have nothing against the guy. Good footballer, very good finisher. Fan of his.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:25 pm

@OptaJohan:
8- Thomas Muller has scored eight goals from just nine shots on target at the World Cup. Clinical.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:26 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Terminal illness
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Müller boring lmao. Highly entertaining player.

And Klose and Müller are completely different.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:35 pm

What do you mean ?  scratch 

Muller is such a likeable player, he is so versatile. The guy can play up front, on the wing and behind the striker. He works very hard and he is such a humble guy as well, much more different from the diva footballers we get these days. Muller deserves every bit of success to be honest
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Highly entertaining as a mossy soap dish. Like I mentioned, he is liked in these parts, I and all like him as a footballer but...yeah he is very boring.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm

I don't find him boring at all. Very smart player, makes very good runs off the ball, can pass well and he is a player who really is able to use space and movement to his advantage. He can't dribble very well and he sure isn't the fastest player and so to make up for it, he's very intelligent. He's also a very humble and respectful player.

A 1. If he gets it he deserves it. He didn't stat pad 4 against scrubs or anything.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 pm

The way he moves, into space, at the right time, sizzling entertainment. I've never been so excited since the day I spent watching paint dry.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:The way he moves, into space, at the right time, sizzling entertainment. I've never been so excited since the day I spent watching paint dry.

So I take it you're not that much into contemplative experiences, you're more a farcical black comedy guy, like watching Wilshere run into 3 defenders and lose the ball time and time again.
I like that, too, tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:The way he moves, into space, at the right time, sizzling entertainment. I've never been so excited since the day I spent watching paint dry.

So I take it you're not that much into contemplative experiences, you're more a farcical black comedy guy, like watching Wilshere run into 3 defenders and lose the ball time and time again.
I like that, too, tbh.

No I do love watching muller play really. As a Buddhist ascetic, watching muller is the suffering required to reach enlightenment.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Ok.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 pm

brilliant man, just brilliant.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next