On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we?

+5
dostoevsky
andiii
Lynx100
CroInter
Swanhends
9 posters

Go down

How deceived?

On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap19%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap0%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap0%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap13%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap19%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap25%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_lcap24%On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Empty On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we?

Post by Swanhends Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Discuss :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Empty Re: On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we?

Post by CroInter Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am

5. And i still think we are :coffee:

Soon formation of

:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::ranocchiaspecialepicuberfacepalm::facepalm:
:bow::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm:

Will go to

:bow:
:bow::bow::bow::bow:
:bow::bow:
:bow::bow::bow:
:bow:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we? Empty Re: On a scale of 1-Xavi, how deceived were we?

Post by Swanhends Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 am

We can rally around Cro's faith :bow: :bow: :bow:

FORZA INTER!!!
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:58 am

Must be dreaming if u think top 3.

Not for lack of quality players I must say though, it's because Ranieri is not a winner.

Plenty of quality in the squad, but need the right manager. Oh and getting rid of Materazzi. Poisonous character.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 am

it's a bit bogus to say that about ranieri though. he was 2 points from winning the league in our treble season. we won it on the last day of the season with 1 single goal. sure it's not winning the league. but it counts just as much imo. 2 points is nothing

and i am very, very deceived. when we began to catch up to milan and juve i thought we could win it. their fans started to worry too. you could see it on these forums

the worst part about this is it isnt just fixable by one thing. it's not one aspect that's wrong, everything is messed up

president
transfer staff
players
manager

it's all sub-standard (atm)

i think our first step should be replacing branca. ibra-eto deal is overrated and that's where he get's a lot of his rep from. barca are known for spending huge sums of money and making bad transfers themselves. they played just as much a part as branca (way more infact)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 am

Five.

Cro has the right idea, it won't really matter who Inter field as long as they start Poli every single game. I want to see this kid at the Euros so hurry up and give him the time he deserves :coffee:

P.S. If Vibe can't do it, I'm making your Champions League matchday thread. For that European touch. :dance:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 am

We miss lele, he knows actual footy. Branca is a Business man thru and thru.

I agree about poli, he gives 150% every time he touches the pitch, and with skill too.

This team has been rung out, it's time for a revolution. We've squeezed every ounce of victory out of them. Let's move on and remember them as the untouchables who beat the champions in each major league. Chelsea, Barcelona, moscow and bayern. Milan and juve as well. It's time to move on
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 am

I had the feeling that it might be a disaster season after we sold Eto'o but i never thought we'd be THAT bad ! last year we were carried by a WC striker and a manager that got the players to perform so its no surprise suck without them.

I really thought we turned this around when we were catching up though, i started believing that Renieri is gonna pull a Roma, i even imagined how great it would be for him to finally win something ! yea i was ibra deceived there and i dont see how we're gonna turn this thing around the way things are now
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 am

i think that, beside from the bad transfer actions we really fail in making, ther is a big problem in the coaches who are on the bench. ranieri won 2 or max 3 games confortably, he always wins it by luck, he never enters a game trying to win it Suspect
he has some quality players who perform every time he introduces them, yet they stay on the bench.
i dont know whats happening, i thought we had 5 easy fixtures, where we can get fullpoints out of them, yet we didnt get more than a single point.
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 am

You know, I feel for you Inter fans a little, a season that starts with a horrible run of form then takes off to an amazing unbeaten / win streak only to return to a catastrophic state must be one painful rollercoaster and, frankly, quite unbelievable.. Neutral
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down