"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

+42
Raptorgunner
BarcaLearning
Pedram
Magic Spray
The Legend
BusterLfc
huntsman
sportsczy
Sri
Arquitecto
Gil
rwo power
Mamad
zenmaster
terrance511
BORUSSIA!!
Art Morte
M99
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
halamadrid2
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest_07
RED
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
gnrfan
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
Robespierre
chad4401
SaintJoe
The Franchise
The_Badger
Freeza
Swanhends
LeVersacci
Tomwin Lannister
jibers
Dante
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 Empty Re: "Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

Post by gnrfan Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 am

"Is he the father of bree olsen?" - Mou

gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 Empty Re: "Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 am

inb4LeV
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 05, 2014 12:56 am

This thread did NOT turn out how i thought it would
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 am

Rebs named Jibers heir. Jibers rolling in his grave Laughing

On a sidenote, he's right. Mou has no idea how to make attacking plans. But if everyone played like Pep it would also be boring.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon May 05, 2014 1:32 am

Denmark Molenation

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 05, 2014 1:50 am

The_Badger wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:This guy is just setting himself up for a

Mou: "I've never heard of him"

"I've heard of Jimmy Olsen and the Olsen twins, but who is this Morten Olsen?"

LeVersacci wrote:Denmark's coach.

The_Badger wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Denmark's coach.

Whoosh! :facepalm: 

Robespierre wrote:Mourinho would answer so

" Morten Olsen? I don't know him. I know Egil Olsen , Elizabeth Olsen , Eric Christian Olsen, Ashley Olsen, I don’t know any others. If this guy wants to earn free publicity by talking about me, he'd better pay me. . "

just asking to LoMonaco.

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Mourinho would answer so

" Morten Olsen? I don't know him. I know Egil Olsen , Elizabeth Olsen , Eric Christian Olsen, Ashley Olsen, I don’t know of any other. But if he wants to earn free publicity by talking about me, then let him pay me. "

just asking to LoMonaco.
He's Denmark's coach.

*dead*  rofl rofl rofl 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 2:31 am

RealGunner wrote:Jose Mourinho has been accused of being an enemy to football.

Denmark boss Morten Olsen has launched an outspoken attack on the Chelsea manager about his tactics and says Mourinho will kill the game.

Olsen said: “In my world Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die.

“Imagine if everybody played football like Mourinho. Then it would certainly be boring, and then I wouldn’t watch the matches.

“I could play so differently with Chelsea, if I got the chance. But Mourinho is only able to play defensively. The club has spent so much money on so good players. Hell, use them then!

“Of course it is okay to be calculating. Now and then I also like to have the opportunity to play on the counter but there has to be a plan for how you play when you go on the attack. Such a plan has Guardiola. We also have it with the national team but Mourinho hasn’t.

“He solely relies on set pieces, and then he hopes that Hazard or Willian can do something on their own. I certainly understand why Hazard criticized the way Chelsea played after the game.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-accused-killing-3496511

his tactic is ok if all the "small" club or national apply it

but i expect all the "big" club or national to be more brave in playing attacking style

this will make the football world more enjoyable

about olsen, the only olsen i aware is bree olsen

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 05, 2014 3:47 am

The_Badger wrote:
Whoosh! :facepalm: 
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon May 05, 2014 5:15 am

pls who is morten olsen?

Never heard of him Sad

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 05, 2014 6:14 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:pls who is morten olsen?

Never heard of him Sad

He is Denmark's coach
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 6:47 am

to be honest...............

are we still live in the world where it is important to know WHO is talking rather than WHAT is he talking about?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 05, 2014 7:50 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 05, 2014 8:16 am

Couldn't agree more with mr who...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 05, 2014 8:34 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Couldn't agree more with mr who...

Denmark's coach.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 am

I don't know if Norway's coach can criticize Mourinho that harshly, what have Norway done recently?

Mourinho should learn to use attacking talent better, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 am

Art Morte wrote:I don't know if Norway's coach can criticize Mourinho that harshly, what have Norway done recently?

Mourinho should learn to use attacking talent better, though.

Denmark's coach darn it. How many times does it have to be repeated

#JusticeforMortenOlsen
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 8:49 am

M99 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Couldn't agree more with mr who...

Denmark's coach.

denmark or norway?

i'm confuse

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 am

Olsen has been Denmark's manager for over 14 years. He is the only person to achieve over 100 matches as a player and as a manager too. I can't believe there's so many ignorant "football" fans out there that don't know him.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:Olsen has been Denmark's manager for over 14 years. I can't believe there's so many ignorant "football" fans out there that don't know him.

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 5252736
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 am

Laughing 
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 05, 2014 8:55 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:Olsen has been Denmark's manager for over 14 years. I can't believe there's so many ignorant "football" fans out there that don't know him.

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 5252736

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 Apqj0pn_460sa
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 9:00 am

M99 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

"Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die" - Morten Olsen - Page 2 Apqj0pn_460sa

is above picture is morten olsen?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 05, 2014 10:00 am

As a kid I used to love the movies with him and his gang, but tbh they're not that funny anymore when you rewatch them as an adult, as is so often the case.

I don't know why he would weigh in on football matters though, and why we should take his opinion seriously.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon May 05, 2014 10:09 am

Denmark coach or not it does not matter. What he said is truth and that's all.

He has been criticize for the playing negative previously as well. Its just his tactics to take a lead and defend with 10 players. Mourinho has no game plan in CL games , in general  Laughing 
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon May 05, 2014 10:18 am

zenmaster wrote:Denmark coach or not it does not matter. What he said is truth and that's all.

He has been criticize for the playing negative previously as well. Its just his tactics to take a lead and defend with 10 players. Mourinho has no game plan in CL games , in general  Laughing 

i'm ok with this sweden coach's idea

big club manager should emphasize attacking football

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 05, 2014 10:21 am

zenmaster wrote:Denmark coach or not it does not matter. What he said is truth and that's all.

Please. I swear people on this forum can never be objective. Not everyone plays like Mourinho and not everyone will copy him. Football is great because of its variety. People think Barcelona are boring so by that logic noone should copy them? Please...

Yes, a man that has reached 4 cls semis in a row and won 2 has no gameplan, I mean did you even read what you wrote. 9 posts in and you are already embarrassing yourself. Well done.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next