Statement and proposition re: my signatures

5 posters

Go down

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Empty Statement and proposition re: my signatures

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 04, 2014 1:10 pm

1. I hereby want to express my sadness and dissapointment at the recent attempt to infringe on my rights to personal expression, free speech and equality before the law. While starting a petition might be a democratic process, such process cannot be used to deny an individual or group basic human rights, which are unalienable.

2. Whatever I do seems to be wrong with you people.
First you complain about the overly homoerotic content of my signature images, ignoring the fact they had been shoved down my throat by unfortunate external circumstances.
Then, to dispel all rumours about me secretly enjoying or welcoming male nudity in my signature, I decide to go for a picture oozing raw heterosexuality, and now you're not happy with that either.

3. However, as a show of good faith, and to stress my willingness to compromise and restraint in favour of public peace and civil relations with my fellow posters, I hereby indicate that I would agree to waive my god-given right and use a signature image of common acceptance, if some of you would be willing to help me in return:
As some of you may remember, it's been driving me mad for weeks now not being able to identify the animal that Manuel Pellegrini keeps reminding me of, everytime I see him cowered on the bench.
Statement and proposition re: my signatures 57843.3Statement and proposition re: my signatures Manuel-Pellegrini-011Statement and proposition re: my signatures ?m=02&d=20140309&t=2&i=858165813&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBREA281J1C00

I always thought it's some kind of proto- or semi-monkey, or some kind of squirrel or mouse, but I can't put my finger on it and it might be something else.

Please post your suggestions with a photo of the respective animal below, and I hereby declare I will take the photo of the animal that fits as my signature.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Empty Re: Statement and proposition re: my signatures

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Blue-eyed-lemur-401x300
"Is it I, Hans?"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Empty Re: Statement and proposition re: my signatures

Post by Ganso Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm

rofl
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 04, 2014 2:30 pm

close, but not quite, but thanks Arq.
Statement and proposition re: my signatures Ueberrascht
that one's even closer.

However I'm not sure it's a wet nose monkey like Lemur, Lori or such, neither is it the leprechaun Maki.

It's not the three-striped night monkey either
Statement and proposition re: my signatures Douroucouli-northern-owl-monkey-aotus-trivirgatus_2

the secret is in the sad watery eyes, imo hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Ringtail-lemur-face-bg

But in all honesty, he's a dead-ringer for Senator/Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine... Star Wars, anyone?
Statement and proposition re: my signatures Chancellor_s_office06
Statement and proposition re: my signatures RDKhH
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 4:09 pm

hmm

Statement and proposition re: my signatures Meerkat-adoption-1
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down