How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now

+3
Lord Awesome
urbaNRoots
Ruben Pardo
7 posters

Go down

How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now Empty How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now

Post by Ruben Pardo Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:28

I feel Griezmann will be gone in the summers, i have no doubt that Sociedad will get a good price, in fact Sociedad is one of the few teams in Spain making quite good profit so they won't budge.

My fear is that Sociedad won't spend much to replace him, remember the Illarramendi transfer to Real Madrid, 26 million pounds....who was the replace? Granero, a loan from QPR.

Ruben Pardo is other player making some little headlines in the past few months, in my opinion a potentially better players then Illarramendi, again, if he were to be sold i can't see who Real Sociedad would buy as a replacement.

I hope Sociedad is not just a farming team
Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Fiorentina

Back to top Go down

How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now Empty Re: How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:31

Both Griezmann and Pardo have a €30 million release clause in their contract and that's what they are worth to Sociedad.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now Empty Re: How much do you think Antoine Griezmann and Ruben Pardo are worth right now

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 11 Mar 2014, 18:43

Griezmann's legit. Always liked him since Lyon. Should be @ 20 million right now. Same with Vela.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 19:05

Ruben Pardo- About 5ME, he is not someone any team would be interested in unless he was a free transfer

Griezmann- 20ME, hope he goes to Napoli
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 19:19

Griezmann - €20-25m.

Ruben Pardo - €5-10m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 11 Mar 2014, 21:00

Pardo for 5 million is a bargain
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue 11 Mar 2014, 21:10

I don't think they will sell...
Well... not less for the release clauses...
I mean, they don't need the money. And Sociedad strike me as an ambitious team...
Could easily be on Atletico's level with the right players, the right management and if the squad can develop naturally ...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down