Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
jibers
djfawnz
27 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Luca wrote:That sensational story just builds on things we already know.

1. Dybala had a poor CL final, he was even subbed off. So, they provide a narrative that he had an argument with Dani and Leo.

2. Music. Dani Alves recently gave an interview in which he said he wasn't allowed to play music in the dressing room prior to matches. So, they provide a narrative that he was instigating tensions with music.

3. Bonucci and Allegri. Having been benched earlier in the season for arguing with Allegri, they build on this narrative to make the discontent between the two to extend beyond that one incident.

4.  Bonucci and Dani Alves exits. So the narrative is that we released Dani Alves because of a fight and we bounced Bonucci for the same reason, with it going further to suggest that Leo refused to leave Italy, making Milan his destination.

So, while the Mandzukic report is completely fabricated. It gives us a narrative to believe in and there are shades to truth underlying everything.

Yes, I agree with you, but the thing about the report is that they may have put some different facts together and made it seem true. It is quite very easy to believe since we can see the results of what was mentioned in the report (i.e Dani Alves said that Juve not allowed to play music and so he leaves the club etc...)

So basically that report is just made of different broken pieces put together to create a fake story, probably to gain fame.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by messixaviesta Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:59 am

salmano9 wrote:
Chill bro, no-one knows what exactly happened because even this story was denied by Mandzukic, Alves and Juve. Maybe something did happen which had a huge influence on us in the second half, but we can never be sure of what exactly happened. Now we can only see the aftermaths of what happened basically, like the departure of both Dani and Leo.

Fair enough but something major seems to have happened because the quick sales of Alves and even more Bonucci were surprising to say the least.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:16 am

True that. The management showed that they didn't give the slightest frak if we lost them both.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:00 am

To me it's crystal clear, Max asked to get rid of them.

Bonucci must have been a real pain in the ass to everyone in this locker room, that's why he left from the back door.

About the CL fiasco, every single rumor points towards him. Most of it are interpretations and lies, yet this cannot be only fiction. For example, you'd never read a rumor about Barzagli throwing a tantrum at the coach for some shitty reason. Maybe the slap in Dybala's face is dramatic bs, maybe the fight with Alves was more an argument than a real fight, but there is some truth behind those "rumors"

Dani Alves was decent at best overall. Let's be happy that our management did not fool themselves because of 4 good CL games.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Welcome back *bleep*
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Whats the news? this and the Higuain thread. Did something happen? confirmed?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:35 pm

rincon wrote:Whats the news? this and the Higuain thread. Did something happen? confirmed?

Bonucci - Caldara straight swap has been agreed upon apparently

Higuain is joining Milan on an 18M loan + 38M option to buy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:35 pm

rincon wrote:Whats the news? this and the Higuain thread. Did something happen? confirmed?

Not confirmed but just about there as long as Higuain agrees to personal terms with Milan.

I really feel we were in desperate need of clearing his costs so I understand even bonucci coming back being linked to a Higuain exit, makes it easier

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Sucks about Caldara. From the beginning it was said he was happy to go in search for minutes. I want to keep him for sure, but it sucks we can't offer both him and Rugani the time they deserve.

Romagnoli-Caldara

God damn it. Will make me jealous soon enough if/after our defenders decline in the future.

Welcome home Leo. Should have never left.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:16 pm

A post from another forum explaining the Bonucci-Caldara deal

As Calcioefinanza has calculated, this deal will have a positive impact of 41,5m€ for Juve on the balance sheet for the season 18/19. And that without the 36m that Milan will have to pay a year later + getting rid of Higuain's salary won't just have positive impact on the books for 18/19, but for the following years as well.

This deal isn't about Milan. No cares about Milan, it's a club in shambles. Next year they will have to panic sell Romagnoli or Donnarumma, if they miss the CL and even with CL football, they might be forced to sell because of a looming punishment from Uefa.

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 6 Bonucci-caldara-higuain-impatti-su-bilancio-juve-1

http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2018/07/31/operazione-bonucci-caldara-higuain-gli-impatti-sui-conti-di-milan-juve/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 pm

As usual, it's about business.

We had to react strongly to the Ronaldo signing to make it happen and now we have to react equally to make sure there are not negative impacts.

I don't think Milan could afford to take on Higuain and retain Bonucci either.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Juve clearly want to go all in for the CL this year. In Marrota we trust. I hope the Dybala-Ronaldo partnership will prove to be explosive.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 pm

My only issue with this deal is that we don't have a right to repurchase Caldara back. Hopefully we can negotiate to get him back in the future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Caldara would've been buried on the bench for all we know. I'm not worried on whether he becomes the greatest defender of all time or shit, because it's not for us to decide anymore. My issue is giving him up for Bonucci to come back. Bonucci, our Bonucci, the player we made great, the player who left us who wants to now come back and it will cost us to do so.

In the end, we participated in a glorified loan deal with Milan 12 months ago that now we have to literally pay to undo. And while Benatia was huge this season, we would have been a better team with Bonucci, no doubt about it.

Were getting penalized twice is how I see it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm

I'd love to hear his explanation of this move when he comes back. The guy celebrated like a POS in Juve stadium too. Obviously people have that in the back of their minds. Lets see how he addresses it in his press conference.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:56 pm

He'll be professional, always has been

Celebrating was a non-factor to me. In the moment, of course I was like, this bitch, but he suffered all season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 pm

Luca wrote:Caldara would've been buried on the bench for all we know. I'm not worried on whether he becomes the greatest defender of all time or shit, because it's not for us to decide anymore. My issue is giving him up for Bonucci to come back. Bonucci, our Bonucci, the player we made great, the player who left us who wants to now come back and it will cost us to do so.

In the end, we participated in a glorified loan deal with Milan 12 months ago that now we have to literally pay to undo. And while Benatia was huge this season, we would have been a better team with Bonucci, no doubt about it.

Were getting penalized twice is how I see it

We don't. We are getting paid for it. Caldara was 25m and we are getting Bonucci in return for whom we got 40m in the first place.

That's +15m. Then we are offloading Higuain for the price we wanted that no one else was offering.

They basically paid us 15m to dry loan Bonucci.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:23 pm

They basically paid us 15m to dry loan Bonucci

And receive Caldara

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Luca wrote:
They basically paid us 15m to dry loan Bonucci

And receive Caldara

They paid 40m. Can't have every player and all the money.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm

I really think this was Milan's condition for taking on Higuain's costs. It's a move that helps both clubs.

Bonucci will be a starter for us
Caldara will be a starter for Milan

Higuain's wages will be paid by Milan in lieu of them paying Bonucci, with their hopes being that the former has a greater impact and I think he will because that team desperately needs goals and quality up top, now they have both

Not to mention, Milan keeping Bonucci and adding Higuain would have given them more potential. Caldara is much less proven at this point, even if I'm big on his talent.

I don't have bad blood towards Bonucci, I'll look at this move solely on a costs basis and it benefits both our team's sporting means and financial means.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 pm

I don't remember this much uproar over losing a prospect in all the years I've been on this forum going back to Goal.com.  It's like Caldara is the second coming of Gaetano Scirea!!  Razz

I remember when we had a chance to sign Verratti, thought it was a done deal, then he went to PSG because we didn't want to pay the extra few million to get him.  I think that was a waaaayyy worse decision than losing Caldara.  But we managed to live through that mistake and become a powerhouse anyways.

You have to look at things in it's totality.  You lose a player like Caldara to get a veteran who can help you win now, you lose on a guy like Verratti that haunts you for years.  But then you pick up a Pogba for free, a Pirlo for free, a Vidal for only $10M, Barzagli was on a free, etc...  Then you have to  spend big to get a Higuain and a Ronaldo.

At the end of the day it all balances out in the end.  The goal is to win the CL, that's, why we play the games, not just to stockpile prospects.  For all we know Milan could sell us Romagnoli next year as payback if they miss out on CL and their finances go to sh*t.  Like I said it all balances out.  We got Can on a free this year.  He's the same age as Caldara.  For all we know Can can turn into a world class midfielder and Caldara could flop at Milan.  We just don't know.

At the end of the day I only look at what we added to our team.  Ronaldo, Can, Cancelo, Bonucci, Perin.  Those 5 players make us much stronger than last year.  They make us CL contenders and maybe favourites.  That's all I see really.  I don't look at anything else as I trust Marotta to sort out the future and where we will get the eventual replacements for our aging veterans.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Welcome (back) !! cheers

What number will he wear now ? Perin took 19
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 pm

€35M for the equal swap between him and Caldara

5 year contract until 2023
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:25 pm

Damn no, 69 is reserved league-wide for my boy Meggiorini

Just to trigger you guys i think #13 is available :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next