Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 11 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by rincon Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:27 pm

This and last season. He is too important for us.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 11 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 pm

goals, assists and fancy dribbles are the least important facets of a midfielder... and i mean it. That's why i get so worked up when pundits, fans, etc. measure midfielders by the same standards as a striker or 10.

It's about control, ball protection, passing and defensive positioning for CMs. Marchisio is one of the best. Pogba is too but Mourinho is being moronic in the way that he's using him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Marchisio is out most important player, it was never - Vidal, Tevez, Pogba it was always Marchisio.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:49 pm

That's not true though.  Marchisio was benched when Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba was there... and when Vidal/Pogba were together, it was fine too.  Same with Pogba/Marchisio, Marchisio/Vidal,  Etc.  

The bottom line is that you need one top class midfielder in the deep role.  Or, if you have quality issues in the deep role, the two side CMs better be top class.  One or the other in the 3-man mid.  If you only have 1 top class mid but he's on the side, it doesn't work either because you cut the pitch in half.

Right now, all Juve have is Marchisio in terms of top quality mids.  Thankfully, he's very good at the deep role right down the middle.  So he opens up the whole pitch, which is what Juve need desperately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Marchisio was never benched since Conte came. He was always a starter in the first and second seasons, his third season Pogba roated Marchisio and Vidal, they all played the same. Even Pirlo rotated although for him it was just about rest.

Then with Allegri it was mainly a 4-3-1-2 for the big event so they all played. Then Marchisio started taking over at regista from Pirlo as he got old and Pereyra filled in at places. Last season Marchisio was of course first choice.

He was clearly our best mid last season and this season he will 100% be. Before him I say it was Pirlo.

Pirlo
Pirlo
Pirlo
Tevez
Marchisio
Marchisio

in terms of our most important player in these last 6 seasons for me.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's not true though.  Marchisio was benched when Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba was there... and when Vidal/Pogba were together, it was fine too.  Same with Pogba/Marchisio, Marchisio/Vidal,  Etc.  

The bottom line is that you need one top class midfielder in the deep role.  Or, if you have quality issues in the deep role, the two side CMs better be top class.  One or the other in the 3-man mid.  If you only have 1 top class mid but he's on the side, it doesn't work either because you cut the pitch in half.

Right now, all Juve have is Marchisio in terms of top quality mids.  Thankfully, he's very good at the deep role right down the middle.  So he opens up the whole pitch, which is what Juve need desperately.

Oh please stop, like you even watched one game when they all played together. Marchisio was a starter pretty much the whole time Pogba and Vidal were with the club. I know cause I watched all the games. Allegri played a 4-3-1-2 in alot of the big games after Pirlo arrived and rotated players in and out. Plus Pirlo was injured and/or rested in alot of games so Marchsio was the regista during that time as well.

Pogba was also tried as a CAM for some games and so Marchisio played as a #8 at times as well. Rincon has already commented on this so I won't go any further...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:40 am

In terms of prime MVP, Pirlo was the most important and at the very least, Vidal was a much more decisive player.

Last season, in my opinion, was Marchisio's best season of his career. I thought he really came into his own and stepped up in the role he occupied after Pirlo and Vidal's departures.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 am

sportsczy wrote:

juve have different approach

1. advanced playmaker- dybala #10
2. Pjanic the midfield playmaker
3. Marchisio and Khedira adding the missing strength, energy, intelligence

on paper juventus center midfield is perfect
on the pitch is also about physical as we have injury prob with khedira, march,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:21 am

sportsczy wrote:That's not true though.  Marchisio was benched when Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba was there... and when Vidal/Pogba were together, it was fine too.  Same with Pogba/Marchisio, Marchisio/Vidal,  Etc.  

Marchisio had his knee injured and missed 4-5 months in the only season that he was 'benched' when Pogba shined, the second half of the season he was off form and struggling with injuries.

The point of my post was that their absence wasn't felt as much as Marchisio's is.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 am

vidal absence felt the most i would say as he was adding lots of needed qualities in center, energy, confidence, goals,

it felt more than pogba and pirlo even though they are special but vidal so versatile, so much he was adding

but he was not getting younger, either

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 am

Yeah, Prilo was properly replaced by Marchisio, Pogba can be replaced fine with Pjanic. Vidal though left a huge hole. We need the hustle that Khedira can't give.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:48 pm

yeah, i dont wory about creativity as we have lots of creative players

marchisio and pjanic are really good
dybala is really special
and we also have good support from the wings
khedira is also intelligent and good

its more the energy i worry about even though marchisio and pjanic can compensate for some of that but idk, i still wait and see but vidal has really left some really big shoes those days marchisio and vidal together was adding so much energy,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:35 am

Minutes -

2 and 3 seasons ago:

Marchisio: 6.138
Vidal: 6.107
Pogba: 6.551
Pirlo: 5.284
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:Minutes -

2 and 3 seasons ago:

Marchisio: 6.138
Vidal: 6.107
Pogba: 6.551
Pirlo: 5.284

But according to Sports who's our assistant coach Marchisio was benched by Pogba since 4 years ago... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Marchisio was never replaced by pogba, unless there was unusual case I dont remember,

Juventus had asamoah injury problem, than pogba came and compensated for the left wing

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:14 am

Marchisio pulled out of the Italia squad due to some muscle problems. It is not known how serious it is (probably not very) but he goes back to Juventus as a precaution.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 pm

I hope that he will be back against sevilla.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:38 am

rincon wrote:Marchisio pulled out of the Italia squad due to some muscle problems. It is not known how serious it is (probably not very) but he goes back to Juventus as a precaution.

I think he isn't injured or has anything I also thing its instructed from Juve so he can rest and just a precaution.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 am

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 am

THE USA PROJECT CAN EXPECT

It is still uncertain the future of Claudio Marchisio who does not know yet whether he will play with the Juventus shirt next year or not. Clouds on the horizon on permanence also because in these last few games the player hoped to actually play more but instead did not go that way and he still did a lot of bench. We can say, however, with extreme certainty that all is not lost and that there are chances that Marchisio will be able to play with the Old Lady next year and play a leading role.

In short, the United States can wait and that New York, New York that has been in a sense indicated by the media as a possible destination for the future, remains at the moment an eventuality, though not certain, certainly of great charm. the big apple is perhaps also suitable for Marchisio, an environment that could love a lot, a stimulating environment, the New York one that really liked Andrea Pirlo.

The United States represent for Marchisio a real possibility not to discard but today we have to think about the present and this season to be concluded at best and big goals to be achieved and especially to the races with Milan and the Real Madrid challenge to play with a role of absolute protagonist.

With the Merengues will miss Pjanic and Il Principino is one of the candidates for the substitution
, he will have to do it at best with great personality as he often did, it would be essential for what is the most difficult match against the champions of Europe and the current world. The project uses can wait, there is a Real project to be put in the pipeline.
===
I hope Marchisio starts playing more regularly. It will be great to see him next to Pjanic against Milan in preparation against Madrid. It is a shame not see Marchisio play as regularly as before when he was a key player.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Marchisio was linked to my town's club a couple of weeks ago Laughing Imagine the shock when i read that

Knowing his situation at Juve nobody can blame him if he leaves

He has done enough for the club i think, to not be humiliated on the bench, starting against Benevento and play less minutes than Sturaro. Who would have thought...
Not to mention the crapness of our midfield without him
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 am

I don't find it humiliating, the guy has been demolished by injuries for the last two seasons.

I like to believe in Allegri in terms of what he sees in Marchisio. I think its just sad for us fans because we've grown up together at the club with Marchisio, it's not the ending we wanted but the one we deserve, maybe.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:40 pm

#JusticeForMarchisio

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 am

#TeamClaudio
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Multiple Italian reports say we are working towards mutual termination of his contract

Sounds like he's really leaving...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:28 pm

It does. Sounds like he wants to play more and the club can't guarantee it so its open to letting him leave for free to choose his next team.

Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next