zarola
Cotes
lucianomoggi
inderbaby
pasquale22
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: - King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yea not to mention Lucio leaving. We need to bring back Masi, Sorensen, and one of Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye. Would also like yo speed up our purchase of Poli and bring him in in the winter, but thats not as important. The only thing rhat scares me now is with Chiellini out for 3 months, if we get a side like Real Madrid in the next round theyre gonna exploit that.

Sorensen,Masi ? Caceres can't even cover for him and he has experience x2 more than those to. We need Bochetti or Danilo, Danilo is beast

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: - King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

and ofc there is other cheaper solution, that is 4-3-3
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Caceres haa more experience but Sorensen and Masi have more potential. Sorensen and Masi could have great seasons and be exactly what we need. Look at El Shaarawy. Ome aeason hes given a chance with good players around him, and hes tearing.it up. Give Immobile and Masi the same chances and i firmly believe they will shine as well. And Sorenaen has already proven that hes got the talent, just ask Etoo.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm

juventus101 wrote:Caceres haa more experience but Sorensen and Masi have more potential. Sorensen and Masi could have great seasons and be exactly what we need. Look at El Shaarawy. Ome aeason hes given a chance with good players around him, and hes tearing.it up. Give Immobile and Masi the same chances and i firmly believe they will shine as well. And Sorenaen has already proven that hes got the talent, just ask Etoo.

Not every player is SES even he wasn't first choice last season. In UCL and crucial time we need experience not potential Masi has never player in so hich level SES has with Genoa. Sorensen had only few starts but UCL is something else we can't rely on him. Grygera shut down Tevez, Poulsen had 100% passes in Ciro Ferrara's Juve .... It's just to early and stats are nothing they are not ready yet. Bocchetii or Danilo are needed or oc switch to 4.3.3 and save on the money
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Masi waa extremely impressive in preseason and i believe he has even more potential than SES. Sorensen was also consoatentpy a good performer when he was here, even though he played out of position most of the time. Bocchetti and Danilo are solid defenders but not that good that theyre worth not taking a slight risk on Sorensen and/or Masi. An now is the best time to integrate them. They have am excellent team around them , and can play the Serie A games while Caceres takes care of the CL games. You cant say its too much preasure cuz there will always be pressure when playing in the CL which we will most likelt be doing for a long time to come. Im not saying sign them and throw them into the fire. Caceres is the first choice backup even if we did sign Danilo for example as Caceres knows our system and exactly what he needs to do. So bring in Masi and Sorensen for depth and Serie A and ease them into the squad, and eventuaply wyen they show theyre good enough then put them into CL.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 pm

juventus101 wrote:Masi waa extremely impressive in preseason and i believe he has even more potential than SES. Sorensen was also consoatentpy a good performer when he was here, even though he played out of position most of the time. Bocchetti and Danilo are solid defenders but not that good that theyre worth not taking a slight risk on Sorensen and/or Masi. An now is the best time to integrate them. They have am excellent team around them , and can play the Serie A games while Caceres takes care of the CL games. You cant say its too much preasure cuz there will always be pressure when playing in the CL which we will most likelt be doing for a long time to come. Im not saying sign them and throw them into the fire. Caceres is the first choice backup even if we did sign Danilo for example as Caceres knows our system and exactly what he needs to do. So bring in Masi and Sorensen for depth and Serie A and ease them into the squad, and eventuaply wyen they show theyre good enough then put them into CL.

I understand what you say and tbh I am like 50-50 for it but Danilo is one hell of a player and so far he has been key player for Udine at the back Bochetti is amazingly good player to. Sorensen is good player with great potential but It's to early I would leave them in teams where they are first choice to develop as much as they can and get Danilo/Bochetti at least until the end of the season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Im a big fan of Bocchetti as i get some russian league games here but at Genoa he was pretty bad, at least the last season. From what ive seen of Danilo he is a solid player but i dont know how.hed do against top teams. Of course theyre currently better than Masi and Sorensen, but i dont think it would even raie that long for Masi and Sorensen to.surpass them. Masi fot example did well against Milan in preseasom and Sorensen did well for a while with us.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 pm

juventus101 wrote:Im a big fan of Bocchetti as i get some russian league games here but at Genoa he was pretty bad, at least the last season. From what ive seen of Danilo he is a solid player but i dont know how.hed do against top teams. Of course theyre currently better than Masi and Sorensen, but i dont think it would even raie that long for Masi and Sorensen to.surpass them. Masi fot example did well against Milan in preseasom and Sorensen did well for a while with us.

I agree about Masi and Sorensen but the prob is what I said I want to leave them in their teams to remain in first eleven and develop more than bring him back and stuck them on the bench and play them every 3-4 games..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Were playing in 3 competitions. We play with 3 CBs. Qhen Masi and Sorensen have deceliped a bit we can use Caceres as a RWB backup instead of CB to give the two youngsters even more time. Chiellini is injured for 3 months. They would play alot.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 pm

juventus101 wrote:Were playing in 3 competitions. We play with 3 CBs. Qhen Masi and Sorensen have deceliped a bit we can use Caceres as a RWB backup instead of CB to give the two youngsters even more time. Chiellini is injured for 3 months. They would play alot.

I don't think that will happen but I would be more than happy if it does.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm

I highly doubt it will happen as well, but i want it to. Its much more likely that ae bring in Bocchetti or Danilo, i just think it would be better if we brought in the youngsters instead. I am a big fan of Bocchetti though.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:36 pm

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!
Plz let it not be as bad....
Chiellini is as vital as Pirlo!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Im a big fan of Bocchetti as i get some russian league games here but at Genoa he was pretty bad, at least the last season. From what ive seen of Danilo he is a solid player but i dont know how.hed do against top teams. Of course theyre currently better than Masi and Sorensen, but i dont think it would even raie that long for Masi and Sorensen to.surpass them. Masi fot example did well against Milan in preseasom and Sorensen did well for a while with us.
I agree about Masi and Sorensen but the prob is what I said I want to leave them in their teams to remain in first eleven and develop more than bring him back and stuck them on the bench and play them every 3-4 games..

i agree...no point recalling youngsters who are getting game time only to stick them on the bench. In saying that Sorensen has only played 7 games, so recalling him isn't going to lead to a substantial reduction in game time.

The thing i don't quite get about the Danilo/Bocchetti as Chiellini fill-in rumours is that whoever we sign needs to be substantially better than Caceres in order to start and even then, by the time they integrate into the team Chiellini will almost be back anyway. I'd rather simply play Caceres (who really should get more time anyway), recall Sorenson and rotate him into the team whenever we have a mid-week game/Coppa. Will leave us exposed if we get another injury but Marrone has proved a capable CB and 4-3-3 is a possible last resort solution.

Plus with us drawing Celtic and Chiellini likely to only miss those 2 games we don't really need another WC defender to mark a Ronaldo/James Rodriguez etc.

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Caceres and Marrone will be enough cover for chiellini! Also I am sure Padoin isla or giaccherini can cover Asamoah for a month! We only got one game till the break and Vidal and Vucinic will be fine so not the major crisis they are making it out to be!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 2 Empty Juventus to rebuff Real Madrid offer for Chiellini

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Real Madrid are preparing a bid for Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini, although the Turin side consider the player to be ‘unsellable’ and are not interested in discussing a transfer.

Los Blancos have reignited their interest in the 28-year-old after failing to capture the former Livorno and Fiorentina man in previous transfer windows.

Carlo Ancelotti is thought to be interested in Chiellini thanks to his versatility and ability to play at both centre-back and left-back and would like to line him up as a possible replacement for Fabio Coentrao should the Portuguese leave Madrid.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Madrid are ready to make a €20-22 million offer along with a four-year contract worth €4.5m as they seek to lure the Italy international from Juventus Stadium.

However, Juventus are set to reject the lucrative offer from Los Blancos as they believe Chiellini is a key player in the Old Lady’s tactical system and too important to sell.

The defender made 24 Serie A appearances in 2012-13 despite tearing his calf in December 2012.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm

No way in hell! He is our Gorilla!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 pm

35 mil and maybe I'll consider it. Madrid better not show up with 30 mil ( rings a bell?)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

I thought about 30m really... But look, we cant guarantee that Ogbonna will be a perfect replacement. Barzagli is aging.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm not crazy about not selling players because they are symbols for the clubs, but, in my opinion, Buffon and Chiellini are unsellable. Buffon and Chiellini are the heart and soul of this team. I would be very sad if Chiellini were to leave.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Marchisio as well, Juventude.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 pm

I like Marchisio, but he's not on Buffon and Chiellini's level for me personally. Buffon and Chiellini are both near the top of the world for their positions and represent the club well. Marchisio just isn't at that level in terms of skill. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but he's not Buffon or Chiellini.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Juventude wrote:I like Marchisio, but he's not on Buffon and Chiellini's level for me personally.  Buffon and Chiellini are both near the top of the world for their positions and represent the club well.  Marchisio just isn't at that level in terms of skill.  Don't get me wrong, I like him, but he's not Buffon or Chiellini.  

Agreed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I see Marchisio on par with Chiellini, or even better in terms of representing the club. He is our Vice Del Piero. OUR PRINCIPINO.
@Surag: Your Sig is just wonderful... LOL We cant scroll down without watching that goal at least 3 times.. Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

He is definitely not for sale, we'd gain nothing from that. He realistically can not be replaced

Also, once again these rich clubs who have no problem offering over 50M for anybody who's had a decent season come to us and try to buy one of our best players for the same price as some random unknown South American talents.

It really is laughable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

If Madrid are willing to pay triple what they asked for Higuain, we might consider a sale........

they cannot eat their cake and have it..... 20m for Chiellini Laughing madness or what, even Marquinhos went for higher than that....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Yeah like I said it's the same with any rich club who try to buy our players

Oh, some obscure unproven talent is for sale in the 37th best league in the world? How does 30+ M sound?

Marchisio and Chiellini playing for the Italian champions and NT? How's 40M euros for the both of them? rofl

We're not in Serie C2

We won't overpay handsomely for players and then sell our best ones on for less than somebody with a little bit of hype after playing 3 decent games in the Europa fkn league.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next