El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
ronalessi
Mr Nick09
El Rey
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer Empty François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer

Post by El Rey Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 am

François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer Lionel+Messi+Real+Betis+Balompie+v+FC+Barcelona+_IEXJhDEkhKl

At the end of September, Messi agents met with representatives of the club. Argentinean wanted to renew my contract and get a raise. Catalans promised that any day it will happen. After a month of waiting Messi received the news that, unfortunately, the club failed to meet its promise. Footballer felt cheated, and contact between its representatives and Barcelona were broken. Leo is already informally speaks with another club in January will start negotiations. The decision was made - Messi next summer will leave the Camp Nou.

El Rey
El Rey
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer Empty Re: François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:36 am

francois gallardo is a clown lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer Empty Re: François Gallardo: Messi leaves next summer

Post by ronalessi Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:39 am

Messi:  "It's true that many clubs have been interested in me. My position hasn't changed. I still believe that Barça's brand of football suits me and my dream is to stay here."

24/11/13
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 am

Messi to Chelsea Proud Just like on my Fifa career.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:14 am

Kick wrote:Messi to Chelsea Proud
Don't want him. He's past it. Just kidding!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:14 am

He has signed a new contract until 2018 just a couple of months ago. Buyout clause € 250M. Good luck.

Also I doubt he wants to be exposed as the scrub that he is without Xavi and Iniesta. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:48 am

Let's say hypothetically he does leave Barca. Which teams are in the running?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 am

McAgger wrote:Let's say hypothetically he does leave Barca. Which teams are in the running?
Umm basically everyone Laughing Those who could afford him, of course (can anyone except Madrid can?)

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:51 am

I think Southampton could land him. Vicious pair up with Osvaldo
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 am

McAgger wrote:Let's say hypothetically he does leave Barca. Which teams are in the running?
I could see him at Napoli with Higuain, maybe Di Maria following in the future...or City with compatriots Aguero and Zabaleta, a long with fellow La Liga stars.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:59 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Umm basically everyone :lol:Those who could afford him, of course (can anyone except Madrid can?)
Well surely everyone would want him, but which teams would actually have a chance? (finances, prestige, etc, etc)

I would imagine he'd never want to play for Madrid, so they would be out. I'm sure Pep wouldn't want him at Bayern because not only did he have problems with his highness dictator Lionel but also it would tarnish/lessen his legacy if he does end up winning a lot with Bayern.

Arsenal, United, Pool, Inter, Milan, Juve wouldn't be able to afford him.

PSG and Monaco play in Ligue 1 ffs, I don't know if Messi would ever want to play in Ligue 1 in his prime. That leaves you with Chelsea and City. Would Messi ever want to play for Mou? That's a huge question. Anyways, common sense dictates he'll probably end up at City if he were to leave.

So in other words he's staying at Barca.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 am

Chelsea, apparently they already offered the buyout clause with the help of Adidas in last summer. And Mourinho knows Messi's power first hand, so I think he would love it to happen. I actually always thought they respect each other, despite the rivalry.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 am

''with the help of Adidas''

People still believe that sponsorship bullshit? Laughing 
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 am

1991 wrote:''with the help of Adidas''

People still believe that sponsorship bullshit?  Laughing 
Adidas made an official statement that it was bollocks. Which everyone with 2 brain cells could have imagined. Why would Adidas pay > € 100 million to fund a transfer of Messi if they could just as well use that money to buy out Barcelona's entire contract with Nike? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:38 am

Put nicely, i dont think Messi and Chelsea would be compatible with eachother
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:50 am

futbol wrote:

Adidas made an official statement that it was bollocks. Which everyone with 2 brain cells could have imagined. Why would Adidas pay > € 100 million to fund a transfer of Messi if they could just as well use that money to buy out Barcelona's entire contract with Nike? Laughing
Nike would have to pay a lot more then 100m to buy out the sponsorship that was made almost 10 years ago.

Nike Inc. said Friday it has extended its sponsorship of the Barcelona soccer team another five years in a deal worth about $189 million.
October 2006.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

That's why I said "using that money" and not "using only that money". It's obviously still a far better deal to pay € 200M to sponsor Barca than € 100M to buy out Messi to another club (the rumour was € 125M by the way, which is $ 170M).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 am

Ronaldo-Messi-Bale cheers 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 am

The same journalist said Terry is going to Valencia...................
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 am

When Inter bough Ronaldo the sponsors covered the majority of that record breaking transfer fee. Yes sponsors would pay huge money to be associated with a player like Messi.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 am

Barcelona are doing great without Messi.
We can sell him to PSG or City for 200+M and rebuild our squad with that money Very Happy

Aguero (50M), Thiago Silva (45M), Lewandowski (20M, last year of his contract), O.Torres (25M) and Courtois (25M) Laughing

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 pm

That 250M could be Messi's last great favour for Barca, and the club could finally get away from almost all of it's debt.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Hope you guys are joking. Messi has to stay.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:06 pm

ronalessi wrote:Messi:  "It's true that many clubs have been interested in me. My position hasn't changed. I still believe that Barça's brand of football suits me and my dream is to stay here."

24/11/13
why on earth would you believe what the player says? he could be going 100% in his mind and he would still say that
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm

andiii wrote:
ronalessi wrote:Messi:  "It's true that many clubs have been interested in me. My position hasn't changed. I still believe that Barça's brand of football suits me and my dream is to stay here."

24/11/13
why on earth would you believe what the player says? he could be going 100% in his mind and he would still say that
True, but why should we go by what a clown says instead of the player himself?

Do I need to remind you that this guy also said that Özil was going to Man Utd, Drogba was going to Barca, that Terry was all but ready to join Valencia, and that practically every single barca player is leaving the next summer?

Edit: I also forgot, he said that Casillas was going to be recovered the nr1 spot a week or so before or after the Clasico, which has not happened.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next