djfawnz
Casciavit
DeviAngel
sportsczy
salmano9
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve VS Madrid home game :)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve VS Madrid home game :))

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 am

being a thug and being a dirty player are not one and the same... the best dirty players are very sneaky about it and they do not look to hurt anyone.

i never said Chielinni is a thug... but he is the dirtiest player of this generation imo. He cheats in every way that he can. Well, referees do review film of players and they do see what players have done in the past. So if Chielinni looks like he did something, the referee will lean towards assuming the worse... on the other side are players like Silva who are reknown for being super clean. When referees are unsure about a call, they tend to give players like Silva the benefit of the doubt.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 am

I'm not entirely sure why everyone calls the formation we played last time around 4-3-3. imho it was more of a 4-4-1-1 in attack and 4-5-1 in defense. Anyway, i'm hoping:

1) Conte moves to a normal 4-4-1-1 with Tevez playing a more traditional #10 role rather than starting on the left and cutting in as per last time. This will allow him to play off Llorente and hopefully cause RM some problems.
2) We play Asamoah at LB rather than Ogbonna. Yes Ogbonna had hardly played prior to the last match against RM but i'd rather Asa at LB as he at least provides something in attack. Even if he cannot cross and has no right foot...he is much more of a threat than Ogbonna in attack Smile Plus playing Marchisio and Pogba out wide means we need width from the fullbacks.
3) The odd (but expected) decision to play Vidal, Tevez and Asamoah on the weekend hasn't made them too tired.

For me, the key will be if we can score early and how our fullbacks hold up against CR7 and Di Maria/Bale.

-----------Buffon-----------
Cacares Barzagli Bonnucci Asamoah
Pogba Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
-----------Tevez -----------
----------Llorente----------

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:being a thug and being a dirty player are not one and the same... the best dirty players are very sneaky about it and they do not look to hurt anyone.

i never said Chielinni is a thug... but he is the dirtiest player of this generation imo.  He cheats in every way that he can.  Well, referees do review film of players and they do see what players have done in the past.  So if Chielinni looks like he did something, the referee will lean towards assuming the worse... on the other side are players like Silva who are reknown for being super clean.  When referees are unsure about a call, they tend to give players like Silva the benefit of the doubt.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I prefer hard-nosed to dirty, it is a contact sport and he plays it to the maximum. Sometimes that amounts to him crossing the line though, agreed. I just think he's a terrific defender above all else. Sorry for snapping in my first post, uncharacteristic

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Personally I think Asamoah would be a better choice at LB

As a wing-back he is truely average, but playing left back and primarily focusing on defence is where we need him

He is very athletic. He is strong, quick and agile. This is what we need against Di Maria or Bale.

As for the rest of the line up, there's no need to change what worked for us in the 1st leg.

If we do go a goal behind, I would swap to 4-3-1-2 with either Vidal or Pogba pushing up to the CAM role behind Tevez and Llorente or if Llo isn't seeming to hold his own we then bring on Quags to hope for a trademark Quag super sub influence.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Winning against MADRID is impossible...

all MADRID players tonight going to be motivated to score hat tricks on counter attacks...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:05 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Winning against MADRID is impossible...

all MADRID players tonight going to be motivated to score hat tricks on counter attacks...

impossible is nothing bro, remember last year the game against bayern, we played great but they were like robots.

about the lineup i think marchisio should play because if madrid plays with both isco and alonso it will be very hard to get the ball and marchisio and vidal are players who can run for days and fight for the ball
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Asamoah at left back

Guys this is it, this is our night

Forza juve!

Alonso khedira should be demolished

I really see us winning this

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm

OH sheeet! Thanks elm for putting in King Baraja!!!!
Good luck!!!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 pm

lineup?!?!??!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Caceres Bonucci Barzagli Asamoah
Pogba pirlo Vidal
Marchisio Llorente Tevez

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Great football by us so far I have ben preaching it for ages 4-3-3 is the way to go this should be our permanent line up it's so much more entertainignt o watch then the 3-5-2
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 pm

marottalad wrote:Great football by us so far I have ben preaching it for ages 4-3-3 is the way to go this should be our permanent line up it's so much more entertainignt o watch then the 3-5-2
4-3-3 would mean no players for rotation for the CM positions for the LWST, RWST, and LB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 pm

LEZ GOOOOOOOOO
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Fino alla fine//
@lucianomoggi: keep calm and FORZA JUVENTUS
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

so frustrating were making them look way better then they actually are
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:40 pm

We were good enough remember we were playing against team which favored to win UCL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:47 pm

oh my lord.
we were slow, predictable, cumbersone, we NEVER tried a counter-attacking play, we never start running for the counter, our pressing was so-so.

My lord, we are in a kind of crisis. Conte needs to seriously develop a new gameplan, CLEARLY his 4-3-3 is just NOT working. Not only that, but if he really wants to play a 4-3-3, why oh why he doesnt start practicing that formation in Serie A? Juventus have only played 4 times 4-3-3 and it has been only in UCL, i think once in like 15 minutes of a 2nd half we switched to a 4-3-3.

If and IF we do not pass this GL Group.....something is definitely missing in this team. One of pirlo or marchisio has GOT to go (im saying pirlo), Bonnucci HAS GOT TO GO, Vucinic has GOT to go, Giovinco HAS GOT TO GO. i dunno man but im depressed
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Dj calm down

We need to beat Copenhagen and then even a draw against galatasaray

And we would have beaten Madrid if not for lucky Ronaldo

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

any else noticed that 4 players in the back is just not for us? lol Ronaldo took Asamoah for a ride every time player does that and enters into channels we leave to much space for the LWST CF and AM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

djfawnz wrote:oh my lord.
we were slow, predictable, cumbersone, we NEVER tried a counter-attacking play, we never start running for the counter, our pressing was so-so.

My lord, we are in a kind of crisis. Conte needs to seriously develop a new gameplan, CLEARLY his 4-3-3 is just NOT working. Not only that, but if he really wants to play a 4-3-3, why oh why he doesnt start practicing that formation in Serie A? Juventus have only played 4 times 4-3-3 and it has been only in UCL, i think once in like 15 minutes of a 2nd half we switched to a 4-3-3.

If and IF we do not pass this GL Group.....something is definitely missing in this team. One of pirlo or marchisio has GOT to go (im saying pirlo), Bonnucci HAS GOT TO GO, Vucinic has GOT to go, Giovinco HAS GOT TO GO. i dunno man but im depressed
Did you watch the game? We were pretty clearly better than them. If it wasnt for a Casillas masterclass as well as multiple goalline clearances, we couldve very easily been 4 goals up by half time. We played excellent. The secomd half we sat back and we conceded two quick goals, one of which we basically gave them. Then we turned the heat back up, levelled it back up, but then Madrid basically just killed off the rest of the game with hopeful longballs to Ronaldo and time wasting. I dont think you watched the game. Vucinic wasnt even playing. Marchisio didnt play well but he beat Casillas twice, just for them to be cleared off the goal line. Pirlo ran the show. Giovinco got 5 minutes on the field. Bonucci didnt play well, but hardly bad enough to warrant selling him. We were better, again, but unlucky. Simppe as that. And the 433 is clearly our best formation.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 pm

It seems to be the same problem every time I see Juve in the CL, they can outplay a team that spend world record sums on players, but when they get close to the goal, there is a stagnation, wrong decisions are made or just too slow.

It seems to be the attack that lets you down every time, and if it is not the attack, suddenly the defense makes horrible bloopers. Its like if Juve have 10 shots on goal and they dont score, the other team will get 1 chance and score. You just know it will happen.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Every team against us in the CL score something ridiculous like 1 goal from 2 shots sometimes 1 for 1.

Our defence have been insanely shaky (Licht is missed so much) and our attack in Europe isn't good enough.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm

You should be very glad that Daniel Bråten scored a rediculous goal against Galatasaray. At least you should be able to win against them in Turin, and it will be a final against Galatasaray in Turkey, but absolutely not impossible.

Still, that 4 back line with Caceres as a RB is not working at the top level, as he lacks that technique a RB should have, and was incredibly unforgivable when he gave Ronaldo a goal. Played very well for most of the game.

I also think Conte was a little bit coward in not subbing in Giovinco 10-20 minutes earlier when Llorente started to fade.

Caceres seems to be that dream CB on paper, but I guess he is too headless when it comes to positioning?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:38 pm

dude of course i watched the game, im saying to sell those players not because they played today, but because our team needs spirit renovation. These champions dont have the battling fire they had 2 years ago, also if we gonna buy players we need to sell some players, hence, players like Vucinic, Bonnucci, Giovinco and one of Pirlo and Marchisio needs to leave to make room for new hungry players.

dude, we "dominated" the midfield, but whats the point of having the ball if we couldnt create no attacking play? Conte expects individual action from the front-line, NOT colllective attacking play.
Yes, marchisio had 2 chances, so what? Why play marchisio seriously out of his depth in RW? why play 4-3-3 when we CLEARLY dont have the type of players for that formation?

And yes, we COULD beat copenhagen and Gala, but are you guys just aiming to pass the group stage? in the summer i was aiming for AT LEAST semi-finals...and look at us now.....

on a side note, yes, Asa was beaten time and time again, but he is CLEARLY not an LB (eventhough asa as LB was our best bet)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:43 pm

We really can see the difference of pirlo now and pirlo 2 years ago. He is showing clear signs of aging, getting too slow and his passes are not as accurate as before.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Did you guys know that the last time tevez scored in UCL was in 2009 with Man. Utd?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next