FilthyLuca
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
S
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  - Page 2 Empty Re: Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest

Post by S Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:09

Yes,but if you believe useless English tabloids.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  - Page 2 Empty Re: Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest

Post by S Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:11

salmano9 wrote:Pogba needs a rest as well... next match I wanna see MVP (after chievo)
And Pirlo doesnt ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:12

Pirlo needs a rest above all

He plays pretty much every single game. Including International games.

Also, Pirlo will move if he becomes unfavoured. As would most top players. Simple as that.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:51

IL Principino is a world class player and was sorely missed. He will be back at his rightful place in the middle of the pitch.

As for Giovinco, he is not a starter for a big club. I think he's much better off the bench coming on in the second half when other players are tired. He's a good substitute to have when we need some energy off the bench.

Pogba is only 20 so I highly doubt he needs a rest. Pirlo is the one who should be rested the most as he needs to be fresh for Champions League games.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 23:26

Agree with most comments.Giovinco is ok to have as sub but in my opinion he doesn't have it to be starter for Juve.Pirlo should rest against weak opponents,we need a fresh Pirlo on important matches of Serie A and CL otherwise when he's tired he becomes a weak point and doesn't shows up when is marked.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 16:23

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Aside from that being false, that's just not relevant.

I'm talking about a partnership between Llorente and Quags or Llorente and Giovinco. Not who's better individually between Quag and Giovinco.

Gio is more mobile and direct, whereas Quags is not. Which means we'll potentially have two men who both want service. Giovinco can make his own chances better and will run at the defenders.
Ill say again.....

No because FABIO SCORES, and GIOVINCO BLOWS and is always bi.tc.hin at someone, simple as that

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 17:02

Don't get me wrong I prefer Quags from Giovinco, but if we're playing Llorente and resting Tevez, then Llorentes partner has to be Vucinic or Giovinco.

LLo - Quag as a partnership failed last night. And if that partnership failed against Chievo, what would it do against a Napoli or a Madrid?

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 17:08

is it me, or does it seem (aside from them being a little out of control) that no one really looks ready when llorente flicks the ball on?

Kind of like no one is expecting this from a 6 foot 4 centre forward, or like no one trains with him.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2