FilthyLuca
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
S
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  Empty Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:55 pm

19: 20 - Tomorrow night, Juventus will face Chievo Bentegodi stadium. Antonio Conte, according to Sky Sports, should focus on 3-5-2: Buffon returns in goal. In defense space Bonucci, Chiellini and Ogbonna. So for Barzagli looms a turn off. In midfield, on the right should be confirmed Isla, in the middle will return from the first minute that play Marchisio and Pirlo along with Pogba, on the left space Peluso. In attack Carlitos Tevez could start on the bench, then, from the first minute should play Fernando Llorente and Fabio Quagliarella.

17:45 - Antonio Conte has called up 23 players for the match against Chievo on Wednesday evening. The men called themselves for Sunday's race against Verona, with the sole exception of Vannucchi, goalkeeper of Spring which takes the place of teammate Citti.
This is the complete list of players available:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli
16 Motta
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
33 Isla
35 Vannucchi

16:55 - Juventus prepares tomorrow's game against Chievo. Antonio Conte is trying different solutions, but will dissolve all doubts in the finishing of tomorrow. The certainty is the return to port of Gianluigi Buffon. In defense, according to Sky Sports, Andrea Barzagli might again rest. In midfield, rather than Pirlo Vidal could start on the bench. However, if the number 21 black and white, tomorrow night, should not be chosen will certainly not be a punishment, but for a normal turnover programmed. Finally, there may be a change in the attack and who knows what Carlitos Tevez can not enjoy a rest.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  Empty Re: Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest

Post by S Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Awesome to hear that Isla and Llorente are going to start again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  Empty Re: Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah that is good news.

not sure how high my hopes are for Llorente and Quags to make a decent partnership though. Think Giovinco playing off of Llorente would be a bit better.

Just happy he's starting though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Conte must be reading this forum and feeling the pressure...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah that is good news.

not sure how high my hopes are for Llorente and Quags to make a decent partnership though. Think Giovinco playing off of Llorente would be a bit better.

Just happy he's starting though.
No because Fabio scores and doesn't complain, Giovinco blows and is always b.it.chin at someone, simple as that.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Aside from that being false, that's just not relevant.

I'm talking about a partnership between Llorente and Quags or Llorente and Giovinco. Not who's better individually between Quag and Giovinco.

Gio is more mobile and direct, whereas Quags is not. Which means we'll potentially have two men who both want service. Giovinco can make his own chances better and will run at the defenders.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Llorente needs someone to feed him an SS like Gio or Tevez or Vuci ..

hmm Vuci - Llorente that should work
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Llorente to start again against Chievo, Vidal and Tevez get a rest  564004_513553592066247_1019333980_n-jpg
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Aside from that being false, that's just not relevant.

I'm talking about a partnership between Llorente and Quags or Llorente and Giovinco. Not who's better individually between Quag and Giovinco.

Gio is more mobile and direct, whereas Quags is not. Which means we'll potentially have two men who both want service. Giovinco can make his own chances better and will run at the defenders.
I don't know if I agree with that asessment. I think Gio plays like a CF trapped in the body of a SS. Gio does not do a good job of providing our strikers with service. He is quicker than Quags, I will give you that, but he is by no means a SS. He shoots first and passes second.

I don't think it's a big deal to play Quags. He is a well rounded striker that can play either as a CF or SS. Gio would be getting much more playing time if he accepted a role as a SS.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Hypothetically it would suit Giovinco playing off of Llorente. Llorente thrives off a certain runner playing off of him similar to Robinho/Pato off Ibra.

What people forget is Llorente does not need service. His False 9 role in 3 different formations involved him playing a role to which he was responsible as the scoring crux, yet subsequently was quite creative for Athletic. Service has never been a problem for Llorente as if anything, his finishing in easy spots is lacking, while his goals produced out of nothing are frequent.

Where Llorente will fail is if he too isolated in not being given enough freedom or a partner that will restrict his movement, e.g Quagliarella.

Look at the stats for Juve-Verona. Llorente with 4 key passes and 2 chances created. Highest on the field after Vidal.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Quags is a very flexible striker. I think people underrate his ability to work with his partner in attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Juventude wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Aside from that being false, that's just not relevant.

I don't know if I agree with that asessment. I think Gio plays like a CF trapped in the body of a SS. Gio does not do a good job of providing our strikers with service. He is quicker than Quags, I will give you that, but he is by no means a SS. He shoots first and passes second.

I don't think it's a big deal to play Quags. He is a well rounded striker that can play either as a CF or SS. Gio would be getting much more playing time if he accepted a role as a SS.
Agree 100%.Giovinco is just too much individual player to be a great SS.A SS should make the best decision near the box,but Giovinco doesn't have to think,he just shoots the ball without thinking about his teammate who is in a more favourable position.
Vuci-Llorente should be OK for tomorrow.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

I would have gone with Vuci-Llorente but who knows so far as we win am good, just hope llo doesn't suck and give his doubters room to hate again....

and hope we don't wait to concede before playing sensible soccer.....

Chievo won't let us come back if they score us first...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

I'm not saying he'd feed Llorente chances.

I'm saying he's more direct and will try to dribble at/past defenders.

Llorente - Quags just can't do that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm not saying he'd feed Llorente chances.

I'm saying he's more direct and will try to dribble at/past defenders.

Llorente - Quags just can't do that.
actually llorente is a very good dribbler and most of his bilbao goals he dribbles past defenders and shoots his prob is pace

call him a poor man's Ibra if u will...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Btw seen ur message i'll delete somebody later and add you.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Lets go Llorente :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 pm

No one excited about Marchisio? Our clean sheet and dominating game will be back

Marchisio :')

And I'd prefer Giovinco

This is his year guys, you heard it here first

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 am

Fuzail wrote:No one excited about Marchisio? Our clean sheet and dominating game will be back

Marchisio :')

And I'd prefer Giovinco

This is his year guys, you heard it here first
Im happy for Marchisio but can't believe you are serious about Giovinco.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:13 am

http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0925/41/585f85455f7e8a7a8b894c66535dab41.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:17 am

I think it suits better Giovinco to start as a substitute and enter the game later, when defenders are tired and he can use his quick movement, just as we saw at Coppenhagen and with Hellas.

The team that was posted by Surag looks good imo, it should be enough to win the game... Glad to see Marchisio back!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 am

So we have our best target man (Llorente of course) and our 2 best crossers in terms of the wide men.

hmm

Makes me think Conte is going to try and test a more direct approach, at least against these teams who will no doubt turn up to defend and be as compact as they possibly can be.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 am

Pogba needs a rest as well... next match I wanna see MVP (after chievo)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:03 am

there are even more reports linking pirlo away to EPL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 am

Yes,but if you believe useless English tabloids.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next