Red Alert
stevieg8
RedOranje
vegfootball
Art Morte
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Liverpool Season Opener: LFC v Stoke City // 17 August 2.45pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool Season Opener: LFC v Stoke City // 17 August 2.45pm

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:07 pm

stevieg8 wrote:Sorry, *successful transfers.  A little to early in the morning for me I guess.
Coutinho & Sturridge are new

that why i don't care about Suárez leave as we got those top player who much better for LFC,

but buys in 3 years & look like 4 years on two good players for a club like LFC it is poor

vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Season Opener: LFC v Stoke City // 17 August 2.45pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool Season Opener: LFC v Stoke City // 17 August 2.45pm

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Coutinho, Sturridge, Henderson, Enrique, Shelvey, Raul Meireles, and of course Suarez himself were all bought over the time period you listed.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:57 pm

stevieg8 wrote:Coutinho, Sturridge, Henderson, Enrique, Shelvey, Raul Meireles, and of course Suarez himself were all bought over the time period you listed.
i said what good buy Coutinho, Sturridge are,

over the moon we got them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meireles was let down by the club so we did not how good he could have been for us

i thought myself about Suarez  is going to be big trouble before he sign & i did not think he top top draw player ( good player not like what had in the past)

Henderson is not rate by Rodgers & he does not care about if goes or stay's, so we never know what can do for us with  Rodgers as Manager

Shelvey like Henderson but Rodgers got rid ( you don't need a Benítez buy to show you up )

Enrique ok but not top draw player
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm

2012-2013 season from  Jan to end of the season

this is are best 8 outfield players who  work well as been a team  ( There's no 'I' in Team" not a bunch of  individuals)
Johnson,Agger,Enrique,Gerrard,Lucas,Henderson, Coutinho Sturridge

*yes need upgrade on Enrique & Henderson as then they drop down in the squad make much more stronger, that could wait

all we need in the XI was centre-back &  right side attacking midfielder then on the squad players we did not need to rush to buy them,

When does the transfer window open and close?

The first commences at midnight on the last day of the season and ends on 31 August if a working day - or, if not, on the first working day thereafter, at a time determined by the Board.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/when-does-transfer-window-open-close/

so whay take so long to buy XI player very fast to buy like to like player in are squad
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Guys, if you all dont mind, can we please discuss buy, sell, transfer and all that in transfer thread...just a suggestion!!!
So excited, bounce bounce I think in last 2/3 years, for the first time there is a different feel for the season opener Very Happy 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Guys, if you all dont mind, can we please discuss buy, sell, transfer and all that in transfer thread...just a suggestion!!!
So excited, bounce bounce I think in last 2/3 years, for the first time there is a different feel for the season opener Very Happy 
sorry just a fed reds fan for past 4 years it gone from be grey to very dark times,

i am very not excited, about this season, ever one bar Man U have got better, we stood still, i am just hope we don't have a bad start
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 am

It's now matter of hours...

Any update on team news!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 am

I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@Above: The games on tomorrow, not today!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 am

THIS WEEK HAS GOING SOOOOOO SLOW Mad Seriously I had to take a day away from football yesterday just to take in all the excitement with the upcoming season. I was kind of hoping we would sign someone when I checked again Sad

Anyways MUST WIN like I've said for a million times already. And we're perfectly capable with the current team without Luis or any other new signings.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 am

ffs, i wish to see those video right now, but cant watch them in office...
As I said before it would be better if we little more direct or at least 20-40% attack on counter, that should do it to secure three points

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:22 am

i am sorry it comes as i hate Brendan Rodgers but to me he the new yes man like how Roy Hodgson was with Gillett, and Hicks,

he need keep his mouth shut, till done some in football like great man

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:54 am

GAME DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:55 am

vegfootball wrote:i am sorry it comes as i hate Brendan Rodgers but to me he the new yes man like how Roy Hodgson was with  Gillett,  and  Hicks,

he need keep his mouth shut, till done some in football like great man

He's nothing like Hodgson...?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:15 am

Martin Atkinson is going to be the ref
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:28 am

something-red wrote:

I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@Above: The games on tomorrow, not today!
That's why it's 'hours' and not 'minutes' :-)
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:37 am

The day is here, the day is here! cheers 

About four hours until kick-off... It's 10.30 am here and I feel like I just might need a nice glass of whisky to contain my excitement... bounce 

Top of the table by 4.45 today!
Top of the table by Monday 12 May? Cool 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 am

I cant believe I got up so early after sleeping at 6 am. I was in shock whether I have missed the match Smile , but more than 2 hours to go :brickwall: . I guess I am going to watch the match with this hangover bounce so no need of whisky for me at all, cheers Art if you are having one.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:28 am

Liverpool won four and lost none of their five league games without Luis Suarez playing in 2012/13. If we keep same stats for the start of the season, we will have a brilliant start for this season.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:35 am

@nish: is it true that our game is going to be shown on Star Cricket HD??? affraid Clubber 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am

LFC team v Stoke City: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Sturridge.

LFC subs: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe, Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:47 am

So, Coutinho in at No. 10. Hendo in the left, Sturridge in the center & Aspas in the right!!

Brilliant :bow: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 am

Plus Suarez doing a round at Anfield before the game.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 am

Liverpool Season Opener: LFC v Stoke City // 17 August 2.45pm - Page 2 800853734
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 am

Coutinho will play on the left and Henderson will be box-to-box.

Can't wait. bounce
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by edulfc Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54 am

Not meaning to dampen the enthusiasm in here but i wish to say i'm not the least excited about this season nor the opening match. Time and time again, the same events keep reoccuring where we start a season in high spirits despite no significant improvements clouded by good meaningless preseason matches and an overconfident manager. For this reason liverpool fans will keep being described as deluded. We only signed four players who are all average except mignolet whom i believe is a like for like replacement for reina. How we believe this players will suddenly give us the 4th position is clearly delusional seeing as the rest of the clubs are also improving their squad. Seems like we only make good transfers at mid-season by which time our league position is all but decided.
That said, i dont have much confidence in today's game, as we still have basically the same calibre of players that drew three consecutive games towards the end of last season and even worse this time without suarez and together with our unlucky streaks in opening games of the season.
But then i will really much want a win.

edulfc
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

edulfc wrote:Not meaning to dampen the enthusiasm in here but i wish to say i'm not the least excited about this season nor the opening match. Time and time again, the same events keep reoccuring where we start a season in high spirits despite no significant improvements clouded by good meaningless preseason matches and an overconfident manager. For this reason liverpool fans will keep being described as deluded. We only signed four players who are all average except mignolet whom i believe is a like for like replacement for reina. How we believe this players will suddenly give us the 4th position is clearly delusional seeing as the rest of the clubs are also improving their squad. Seems like we only make good transfers at mid-season by which time our league position is all but decided.
That said, i dont have much confidence in today's game, as we still have basically the same calibre of players that drew three consecutive games towards the end of last season and even worse this time without suarez and together with our unlucky streaks in opening games of the season.
But then i will really much want a win.
Quite a pessimist, aren't you..

Having quality players is no doubt required but consistency plays a bigger part. Look at United. Goddamn average squad but they are legit title contenders. Same goes for Arsenal. They have consistency in the form of Wenger being the manager and that helps them get CL football every season.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next