RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Chumlum
Nishankly
Jay29
55 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:25 am

30+ goals with 30 assists and a weekly Samba at the Emirates?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Lex Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:31 am

RealGunner wrote:30+ goals with 30 assists and a weekly Samba at the Emirates?

as long as it's not Chris, I'm down with that Thumbs up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 am

Chris Samba was the no 1 target we fans wanted at one point Laughing

I was leading the charge Proud

94 strength on fifa Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 am

Same old sh!t
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 am

Samba,Cahill& Scott Dann over Koscielny https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/17/64/32/82/lucas10.gif
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 am

Yes indeed. If we listened to hype about Arsenal signings, we'd have Samba, Cahill, Dann, M'Vila, and Scotty Parker.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 4 Rage-comic-*bleep*-yeah_design

... oh, and of course Mata.

Wink
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 am

I would have gladly taken Cahill for the £7mil he eventually went for. £17mil was ridiculous at the time, yet many fans wanted the club to pay up and were disappointed that we eventually signed the cheaper player in Mertesacker.

I try not to remember that summer too much but as far as buying goes it looks like we're going to repeat what we did then: buy at the last minute. Granted, we may end up paying the same amount we spent on five players back then to just to bring one in, but it would have been nice to have a defender and defensive midfielder in by now... the fact we haven't strengthened those positions doesn't suggest the best of planning.

Our first game against Villa is in nine days. Just where has all the time gone...

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Our first game against Villa is in nine days. Just where has all the time gone...

It's still ten days here in the States! Lots of time!

Also I agree with you about Cahill - he's a very good player and would have been a solid addition to Arsenal. (Of the ones I mentioned in my gently mocking post before, he's definitely the one I'd have most willingly taken.) Crazy how adamant Bolton were about his valuation in the summer, before selling him in the winter window for almost the same amount they'd previously labelled "derisory" ...

Last edited by Chumlum on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am

Inb4 there is a "Where has our pre season gone" movement
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 am

What if we don't get Suarez ,,, what then

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

If that happens, we'll hope and pray that either Giroud improves, Sanogo turns out to be a beast or Akpom makes a Michael Owen-like breakthrough.

Or scream and shout about it on forums and social media sites, which I think is more likely.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

This shit is scary man because I think spuds improved with soldado, paulinho, and Capoue and if they're smart they would bale for like 70 just so Madrid can screw us over Suarez

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:33 am

Pls wenger at least bid for Roonay... Sad 35m+ and he's our common if Suarez is worth that surely Rooney is too
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Suarez invites Marca into his home. He looking for a Real Madrid move, eh?

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 4 BRJJqSLCcAAEobZ
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm

I hear that we are looking at Benzema. What's your opinion on this guys? It seems we might be in for him if Suarez goes to Madrid or Bale for that matter (that's purely speculation on my part).

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/70690/arsenal-look-to-real-madrids-karim-benzema/

I don't know how credible that source is but i think Wenger's been an admirer of Benzema for a while now.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:12 pm

No way is RM gonna sell Benzema, then they won't have any more strikers...plus it's highly unlikely he would want to come
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Sorry RG.Sad 
Fabregas rules out Barcelona exit
"It has always been my dream to play for Barcelona and that has not changed. I am very happy with life at the club and I have never thought about leaving Barca," the 26-year-old said at a press conference.

"It is an honour that United made two offers, but there were never any talks. I didn't talk with any club as I joined Barcelona only two years ago.

"I have always felt valued at this club. Nobody ever made me feel that they didn't count on my any longer.

"I never had any doubts about my future here. It cost me a lot to return to Barca and all I want now is to be successful here."
eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Butt wrote:No way is RM gonna sell Benzema, then they won't have any more strikers...plus it's highly unlikely he would want to come
that's not entirely true. Benz has talked to Wenger informally for over a year now. His agent had been running around in the UK for 3 months between Sept and Dec 2012 to gauge interest from different clubs, including Chelsea and Arsenal. But Zidane and Flo managed to talk him into staying despite him despising Mou.

This summer, Benz has also made it clear he will not ride the bench in a WC year. Even hinted at this publicly during the France NT tour in South America in June, but it wasn't an issue since Higuain had asked to leave already. So if Bale takes his spot and he's on the bench, he will ask to go. He may wait it out until the winter Mercato... but not longer than that.

Arsenal has a real shot here if they want it. But i would expect Benz to ask for Wenger's word that he will extend before he comes. I know United is interested too. Chelsea is out because of Mou.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:Arsenal has a real shot here if they want it.
Benzema would be the bee's knees.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Benz aint coming...
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Luis Suarez leaves Liverpool training in tears.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 4 BRJng96CYAAJ-nd
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Sure. That means so much. :coffee:

They probably changed the menu for lunch to something vegetarian w/o telling him.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:51 pm

MJGunner wrote:Luis Suarez leaves Liverpool training in tears.

"Today was suppose to be beef stroganov" :'(
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm

He was kicked out of training

You Will Train Alone.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Reports are he was promised to bite a teammate and that teammate called in sick today.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Suarez: "My aim is to reach a friendly agreement with Liverpool and move to Arsenal."http://t.co/TfvI7q4PtT
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next