RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Chumlum
Nishankly
Jay29
55 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 pm

@bbcsport_david: Spoken to reps of PSG CB Sakho - say Barca, Milan, Arsenal & Tottenham have contacted to express interest. €12m fee, €6m salary #bbcfootball

Do it, Wenger.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Right now, I'd say each of those 3 offer a better proposition for Sakho. Another one bites the dust, if you ask me.

I am trying to make peace with the fact that we won't sign anyone.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Sakho would be a useful acquisition - if he turns out to realize his potential, fantastic, great problem to have. Otherwise he'd be a solid back-up/rotation CB. I just suspect that Wenger will insist on a €6m fee, €12k weekly wages ...

(BTW. Have Spurs had the most turnover in players of any club in the PL the last 3-4 seasons? Seems like they're always buying and offloading a bunch of players.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Wenger on transfers: "It is quite amazing that all of the people don't know & yet they always have opinions about things they don't know"

Wenger: "We have been very successful with transfers - if you look at the players who play tomorrow, they are top quality players"

Wenger on Cabaye/NUFC: "You can't reproach us on one side for not buying & yet on the other side when we try to buy to reproach us as well"
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm

they are top quality players
Which is, of course, the reason why we're even playing tomorrow's game in the first place. Rolling Eyes 

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Evening Standard: Arsenal's second bid for Yohan Cabaye - around £15m - will be submitted to Newcastle soon. http://bit.ly/14TKR2k
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Wenger on the market: "Less than 2 weeks is a long time and 75 per cent of things happen in the last ten days." #afc

Last edited by Samuelj29060 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm

lol. unreal. Do we think other teams are just making it up when they say they won't sell below x amount? Why can't we just MEET what they want? We aren't even close...
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:33 pm

That bid will be rejected as well Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:lol. unreal. Do we think other teams are just making it up when they say they won't sell below x amount? Why can't we just MEET what they want? We aren't even close...
Yea, does anyone really think that 75% of the top top top quality people being sold are sold in the last 10 days? My guess is that unless you ran into a team that became financially strapped all of a sudden, at least 90% of the top top top quality sales were completed weeks ago.

Last edited by 6unner on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Wenger can't hide. He's still bullsh*tting around, and his comments are making it worse. Don't know how this is tolerated.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@bbcsport_david: Spoken to reps of PSG CB Sakho - say Barca, Milan, Arsenal & Tottenham have contacted to express interest. €12m fee, €6m salary #bbcfootball

Do it, Wenger.
£5.5m annual salary, my arse!

I'll be straight, from what I've seen of Sakho, I haven't been overly enthusiastic about him. #JustSaying
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 pm

So Guaita is valued at €30m and Cesar is about €27m less yet we're not exploring that option. Excellent.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Need to sign up Sakho asap silent
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:@bbcsport_david: Spoken to reps of PSG CB Sakho - say Barca, Milan, Arsenal & Tottenham have contacted to express interest. €12m fee, €6m salary #bbcfootball

Do it, Wenger.

I'll be straight, from what I've seen of Sakho, I haven't been overly enthusiastic about him. #JustSaying
its either him or the likes of Williams
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"There is nothing to explain," Wenger said. "First of all, you don't know what we have done, you don't know if we did bid and you have come to a conclusion without knowing everything that has happened.
No shit Wenger, nothing has happened.

"It is quite amazing that all of the people don't know and yet they always have opinions about things they don't know.
The other day you were asking the media to point out the players we should sign.rofl 
"If we do a transfer, we will announce it. We always inform you. As for the rest, you have to leave us to do our own things.
rofl eco smile 

"I would just like to reiterate to you that in the last 16 years we have been very successful with transfers - if you look at the players who play tomorrow, they are top quality players, and you should never forget that."
:fishing: :fishing:

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Reporter: "Isn't Cabaye similar to your current midfielders? Ball-playing midfielder?" / Wenger: "You have your opinion."

Rolling Eyes Laughing 
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 pm

EL Patron wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:

Do it, Wenger.

its either him or the likes of Williams
I don't think that wenger is looking to strengthen the team with top top top quality people anymore. I think he is just trying to find bodies to add more average depth to the bench. Beggars can't be choosers!

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 pm

offer 15M and Begovic should be ours PL proven as well
what you waiting for Clubber
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger on transfers: "It is quite amazing that all of the people don't know & yet they always have opinions about things they don't know"

Wenger: "We have been very successful with transfers - if you look at the players who play tomorrow, they are top quality players"

Wenger on Cabaye/NUFC: "You can't reproach us on one side for not buying & yet on the other side when we try to buy to reproach us as well"
Well why not tell us what is going on instead of shuffling like a pack of cards when simply questioned by journalists.

The only reproaching was done by Pardew and co, so stop playing the flippin victim. I highly doubt Wenger goes on twitter and reads what BSM & Le Grove have to say about his stubborn pathetic ways; I can almost guarantee that he doesn't come into this forum either.

He's such a bitch

SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Reporter: "Isn't Cabaye similar to your current midfielders? Ball-playing midfielder?" / Wenger: "You have your opinion."

Rolling Eyes Laughing 
Wenger you cheeky cnunt https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm

He doesn't want to talk about him publicly, what's the outrage? Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Here is the video lol.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8880495/arsene-wenger-insists-he-does-not-have-to-justify-arsenals-transfer-business?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Meanwhile, Spurs are about to spend close to £30mil to bring in their Bale replacement. This to go with the left back they're also about to get, which is a problem area for them, and the striker they already got, which was also a problem area.

You'd have thought they had something called a plan. hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:37 pm

They have, what is called, a Technical Director of Football.

We have Arsene Wenger. One Arsene Wenger, who is, sadly, lost.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Asking Wenger questions about transfers is like asking the creators of Lost wtf was up with those last 3 seasons.

-"So lf Aaron was a complete non factor why waste an entire season hammering us saying how important she ls"

-"Well, what do you think?"

-" lf Jacob and the smoke monster where both bound by fate and born on the island, and told they could never leave the lsland, and the whole reason why Jacobs brother turned evil was because he wanted to escape the island, then why is it that Jacob could come and go from the island whenever he pleased as shown in earlier seasons"

- "Maybe l should appoint you as a writer. We have proven from our 7 years as quality writers and we have reasons and explanations for everything but now ls not the right time to get into that."
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next