Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City

4 posters

Go down

Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City Empty Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

The Montenegro international moved to the Etihad Stadium from Fiorentina in July for a fee starting at €27 million but the Bianconeri tried their best to stop him from leaving Italy.

"Yes, Juventus did want me. They talked with my agent," Jovetic told reporters. "Actually they talked a lot more with him than with me."

Despite the alternative temptation, however, the forward says that he has settled in quickly to his new surroundings.

"Coming to Manchester has been easy," he enthused. "The lads have been really helpful -mainly [Matija] Nastasic, [Aleksandar] Kolarov and [Edin] Dzeko but the others as well."

City were beaten 2-1 by Bayern Munich in the final of the Audi Cup on Thursday following their 5-3 winover AC Milan in the pre-season tournament on Wednesday and, while Jovetic has been pleased with his side's preparations for the new campaign, he is aware that there is more work to be done.

"I've been really pleased with these two matches, of what I consider a very important tournament," he added. "I'm sure we have plenty of room for improvement."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City Empty Re: Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

LAWL DEV Laughing
Posted at same time
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City Empty Re: Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City

Post by S Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Another article with a misleading headline...

We can 'improve' this forum by posting less such articles i reckon.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Thats BS surag... Thats what he said
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:05 pm

I just copy and paste it .... I am multitaksing searching for vacation apartment Very Happy feel free to join Very Happy Nargi invites ppl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I just copy and paste it .... I am multitaksing searching for vacation apartment :Dfeel free to join Very HappyNargi invites ppl

Clubber
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 pm

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I just copy and paste it .... I am multitaksing searching for vacation apartment :Dfeel free to join Very HappyNargi invites ppl

Clubber

Jovetic: I snubbed Juventus to join Manchester City GiuseppeMarotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Devi Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Marotta trolls us again!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down