McAgger
Fahim89
Helmer
iftikhar
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July | - Page 4 Empty Re: Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July |

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:34 am

Guys I am thinking, wisdom is really becoming solid n solid, i remember him at least winning 5 aerial duels today and he played good. I am not sure about the defender situation in next season, but we can keep him. I know its too early, so i wish to see how he does in the next few games.
Toure showed the experience today, with his proper positioning and overall defending.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July | - Page 4 Empty Re: Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July |

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:00 am

Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July | - Page 4 BPoWchxCAAIzsTb

Absolutely amazing pic from the game
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:09 am

Seems like we've won two trophies in preseason so far. Razz

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 am

Some pics of the amazing fanbase and banners
Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 am

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:39 am

Full highlights from LFCTV

http://vimeo.com/70707027
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 am

Wouldn't mind Assaidi staying for depth, honestly.

Ibe and Sterling changed the game. Allen look's like he can recapture his form. No real negatives from that game.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 am

McAgger wrote:ooooooo Coutinho just misses. Good break

I'm assuming the miss you're talking about is when it came from an opposition corner and we counter attacked. That break there just shows that the youth are well ahead of Downing. Coutinho got the ball to Aspas, and continued to make his run. Downing stopped running when Aspas got the ball and it slowed down the tempo of the attack. So Aspas had to hold it up then pass it back to Coutinho when he moved into space.

If you look at Sterling's goal, Ibe had the ball, Assaidi and Sterling sprinted into space and we scored as the players made space for themselves; they didn't stop running.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

ynwa wrote:
McAgger wrote:ooooooo Coutinho just misses. Good break

I'm assuming the miss you're talking about is when it came from an opposition corner and we counter attacked. That break there just shows that the youth are well ahead of Downing. Coutinho got the ball to Aspas, and continued to make his run. Downing stopped running when Aspas got the ball and it slowed down the tempo of the attack. So Aspas had to hold it up then pass it back to Coutinho when he moved into space.

If you look at Sterling's goal, Ibe had the ball, Assaidi and Sterling sprinted into space and we scored as the players made space for themselves; they didn't stop running.

Yeah that's the break i was talking about. Stewie would've had an easy one on one had he continued running.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT for gifs

Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July | - Page 4 Courtinho

Preseason Match #2 | Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC | 20th July | - Page 4 Tumblr_mq90c02Fbk1qjqnmvo1_500

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum