Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

5 posters

Go down

Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Vote_lcap33%Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Vote_lcap67%Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Empty Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:29 pm

With it announced today that Tyson Gay has tested positive, I got to thinking about it again that do I believe that Usain Bolt is clean. He seems like a nice bloke and very likeable - but so did Marion Jones and it of course turned out that she was doped up.

So my question is that do you believe that one of the most phenomenal athletes of our time - Usain Bolt - is clean of doping or do you find his records to be simply too insanely fast for him to have reached them without doping?

I deliberately left out the "not sure" option, just vote how you believe it is.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Empty Re: Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Personally, I do.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean? Empty Re: Do you believe that Usain Bolt is clean?

Post by dmize Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah, I think he's clean.

I hadn't heard about Tyson Gay testing positive. Oh well, Justin Gatlin is better; hope he's not doping again(he just beat Bolt in 100m last month). Gatlin got a 4 year ban in 2006 so I like to think he learned his lesson.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:03 am

oh lol, actually Asafa Powell and four other Jamaicans also tested positive eco smile

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/jul/14/tyson-gay-tests-positive-banned-substance

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 am

I think Bolt dopes as well. In fact, doping is so common these days in professional sports I'd be genuinely surprised to find out if athletes weren't doping.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am

I do.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down