Lex
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
S
RealGunner
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fulham bought by the owner of NFL side Jacksonville Jaguars - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham bought by the owner of NFL side Jacksonville Jaguars

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Just a heads up, he's trying to bury the Jaguars on purpose so that he can move them somewhere else to be profitable.

He's a huge Midwest guy, but his bid to buy the St. Louis Rams came up a bit short. So, he literally has no ties or interests in the Jacksonville area.

So, it could really go either way for Fulham.

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Fulham bought by the owner of NFL side Jacksonville Jaguars - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham bought by the owner of NFL side Jacksonville Jaguars

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm

I know there is a lot of debate about whether these rich foreign owners r buying up so many clubs, but for me if it means helping the buying power in the league in terms of attracting the best players and just the general stature of the club and hence the league, all the better.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 08, 2014 9:04 am

I'm on a roll with these old threads, will try to contain myself now.

S wrote:

"My priority is to ensure the club and Craven Cottage each have a viable and sustainable Premier League future that fans of present and future generations can be proud of.

"We will manage the club's financial and operational affairs with prudence and care, with youth development and community programmes as fundamentally important elements of Fulham's future."

Well that sounds good.

Berbatov wrote:
Time to become the best team in London!

RealGunner wrote:Mohammed Al Fayed: "Michael Jackson statue will stay - it's part of the deal" “I will shave his tash off if he takes it down” Laughing

Fulham bought by the owner of NFL side Jacksonville Jaguars - Page 2 Le10

Pray for that Berbatov poster, first his player got loaned out and then his club relegated, OUCH!

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2