rwo power
Bellabong
Ganso
FennecFox7
Lupi
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Empty Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine

Post by Lupi Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 pm

I personally feel bad for the generation that idolize a player with make up all over his face , where manly men and muscularity gone ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Empty Re: Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

What are you talking about?...

If by feminine you mean actually taking care of themselves, so be it? Women like that much more..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Empty Re: Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine

Post by Lupi Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Lol Suspect  i wonder if u are serious

CR7 has a picture with Rihanna that he has the same amount of make up as Rihanna , this is far beyond taking care of himself
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 am

Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Lionel-messi-underwear
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 am

Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Rs_560x415-130529124325-1024.Rihanna.mh.052913
Wheres the make up scratch
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 am

Shocked u dont see it ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 am

His face looks oily which is a trait common in mediterraneans but thats it..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 am

Holy f even Chuck Norris wears make-up so dont start some BS about where "maleness" and "masculinity" has gone because your views on gender follow Abrahamic norms.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 am

Moreover, if the guys are working to advertise stuff, you should expect the marketing companies to let them look as attractive as possible. They want to sell stuff after all Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Epoto wrote: I personally feel bad for the generation that idolize a player with make up all over his face , where manly men and muscularity gone ?

Thumbs up 
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 pm

I definately think their is a large agenda for men to become more feminised and females to become more masculine. There's nothing wrong with keeping fit, having a trendy haircut and dressing well but when guys get into make up, fake tan, botox,surgery to enhance looks etc that's just gay.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Ronaldo face is just oily honestly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Doc wrote:Ronaldo face is just oily honestly.

The US tried to invade it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm

I think some of the haircuts you see now, trimming eyebrows and all that stuff is just plain wrong.

Does not look right.

As for make-up, if they're being made to wear it for some advertising/movies etc then it's fine. Just so long as they're not wearing it by choice Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Anyone thinking CR is wearing make up in that pic must have rocks for brains, if both he and rhianna are wearing make up then why does only his face reflect light while here is perfectly matte?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Inb4 Arq

On topic: I disagree.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm interested to hear Arq opinion on this.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Mamad wrote:
Epoto wrote: muscularity gone ?

Thumbs up 
Ronaldo is 86kg ffs and 6'1.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Neymar on the other hand is a diving, simulating idiot and he weighs 8 stone 6 Laughing

But, unfortunately the fact that football is softer, and using your strength is often considered a foul nowadays. There is really very little/nothing to gain for footballers hitting the gym and bulking up massively.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Is it me or the new male star players look and behave feminine Rs_560x415-130529124325-1024.Rihanna.mh.052913
Wheres the make up scratch

I swear even Cristiano's girlfriend or his mom wouldnt be this possessive about him.This surely must be some psychic condition. Proud

Or you might just be giving rwo some serious competition Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm

It's not just football players that are becoming less manly, its everybody else. Today's male population has 20% less testosterone than we did 30-40 years ago ! There's no wonder men are become more mellow these days
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm

He is right though, there is no make up. Not on him anyway...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I personally don't see any make up on cr6s face lol. But by femininity you mean taking care of oneself to present themselves in a manner- ain't nothing wrong with that. Femininity and masculinity aren't exclusive.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Surag wrote:Or you might just be giving rwo some serious competition Proud
*giggle* I'm not obsessive about CR7, though. Not yummy enough by far. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm

rwo power wrote:
Surag wrote:Or you might just be giving rwo some serious competition Proud
*giggle* I'm not obsessive about CR7, though. Not yummy enough by far. :coffee:

Obviously i meant Yan Sommer :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next