ProXima
Kaladin
ExtremistEnigma
free_cat
bojes
13 posters

Go down

Which of these clubs is most popular?

Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_lcap39%Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_lcap39%Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_lcap22%Which of these clubs is most popular? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

Which of these clubs is most popular? Empty Which of these clubs is most popular?

Post by bojes Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

I wonder which of these clubs is the most popular Polish abroad? You know any other football teams from Pl?
bojes
bojes
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Which of these clubs is most popular? Empty Re: Which of these clubs is most popular?

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Where's the option none of them? Very Happy

Welcome to the forum Bojes.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Which of these clubs is most popular? Empty Re: Which of these clubs is most popular?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Your rival team has three Polish players, I think the most number of Polish players a club has except for the Polish teams. How is that working out for you? Razz
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

I think i've seen Legia Warszawa in past EL tournaments but that's just about it :/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

I think that Lech and Wisla are more popular than Legia in Europe. Legia in last season played in european cup first time in a long time, and Lech & Wisla in the last few years presented more frequently in Europe (Wisla was close to a promotion to the CL in 11/12, Lech was in 1/16 UEFACup/EL in 08/09 and 10/11). Maybe Legia eventually promoted this year to Champions League.

My choise: Wisla Krakow

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by bojes Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:33 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Your rival team has three Polish players, I think the most number of Polish players a club has except for the Polish teams. How is that working out for you? Razz

i'm more hating Bvb because I hate lewandowski, people who's interested (in Poland) in football puking of him. Can't withstand with continous news of lewa, in addition, he playing in national team like cripple.
bojes
bojes
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 pm

I used to hear a lot of Legia Warsaw, specially back in my days in Russia when I tried to follow the Eastern European leagues. But Wisla Krakow is pretty famous too.

If I had to choose I'd put those two ahead of Lech.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

I'd say Wisla Krakow. I'm not sure why but I know those guys and seen that name around quite a bit. I've hardly ever seen Legia and I only know Lech Poznan because that's where Lewandowski was playing before Dortmund bought him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Heard of them all, can only say for definite that I've seen Poznan play, and I know Krakow for having a cool looking badge on FIFA.

So, erm, Poznan for me, I guess.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:55 pm

The most popular is either wisla or legia. I am not sure what the numbers are as far as support abroad. Lech poznan is a new team and dont have as big of a fanbase. I dont think the popularity abroad is even big outside of poland. No one really supports polish clubs unless they are polish. Bojes who do you support in poland?
I dont think you should hate anybody from the national team. They collectively play like crap. The boys from dortmund cant play by themselves. Poland probably has the shitiest midfield in the world so that is where our problems arise. Dont expect a striker to do wonders in that team.

Dont
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Lech Poznan is definitely the most popular in England out of the three. Think it's between them and Wisla overall outside of Poland

powitanie Bojes Smile
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:02 pm

based on my limited knowledge Legia Warszawa is the club who has more cups and won more than the other two , outside of that know nothing from none
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Epoto wrote:based on my limited knowledge Legia Warszawa is the club who has more cups and won more than the other two , outside of that know nothing from none

Wisla has more wins in league than Legia, but Warsaw team has a lot more national cups.

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 am

I've seen Lech Poznan play a few seasons ago in the europa league vs Juve and City

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Based on my (very) limited knowledge, Warsaw was pretty good in 80s and early 90s. Fact that I have heard and read about them in the era without cable TV or internet. I think this also coincides with the Golden Generation of Polish NT. Heard about Krakow after the fall of communism. Lech is a very recent addition.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down