fatman123
The Sanchez
izzy
Donuts
Beautiful Football
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Cruyff is right.

Messi is great and all but he is past it despite still retaining his world class composure.

Neymar has already surpassed him as Barca would do well to cut their losses and build their team around Neymar.

Neymar the future, Mehssi is not. Lets move on now

Arq I hate to tell you this but you are 100 % wrong. I hope you aren't serious...

Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar - Page 2 Unusual_sarcasm_notice

rofl

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Cryuff trying too hard to challenge Pele for the ultimate idiot title.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't agree with you on that, Pedram. Cruyff, unlike Pele, actually knows alot about football, its just that he is very bitter towards Rosell. So he is very negative towards anything that he does..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Cruyff does run his mouth alot though and most of it isn't related to football being played on the pitch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Exactly, he should stop ruining his reputation. Which unfortunately for him means he should stop giving his opinions all together.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

hmm He is not far off but something for Barcelona to consider after a year or so Laughing would happily trade Messi with Jose Angel Laughing Barcelona wanted him back then rofl
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm very skeptical of any cruyff interview done by marca
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:His point is Neymar and Messi won't work together, not that he would actually sell Messi - he thinks Neymar was an unnecessary signing.

Well he's still an idiot then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, one of the greatest minds in history is an idiot.

Fanboys probably thought Ibra and Messi would be a success as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:His point is Neymar and Messi won't work together, not that he would actually sell Messi - he thinks Neymar was an unnecessary signing.

Well he's still an idiot then.

He is an idiot for thinking Neymar maybe an unnecessary signing? I don't wanna presume anything as I know you have been a fan of his Old Johan's work before...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Comparing Neymar to Ibra is idiotic....

1. Ibra needs to have the team built around him and thrives on being the centre piece of the attack....

Neymar does not need the team built around him and if anything he thrives when he it isn't and unlike Ibra he doesn't play in central positions and doesn't need to be centre piece of attack and again if anything thrives when others are lending him creative support.

Anyway Cruyff is a legend but in this case what he's saying is very idiotic....

Firstly Barca's attack is in desperate need of rejuvenation.... Messi is the only one who does anything; Villa is past it, Pedro has been crap for 2 years and Sanchez hasn't been anywhere near good enough.

Anyone that has seen Barca over the last 2 years has seen that Messi aside the attack is extremely toothless and thus its easy for big teams to stop them.

So again that is a very stupid comment to say its an unnecessary signing, when its arguably the biggest issue they have.

Secondly i won't call him stupid to say Messi and Neymar won't work but i will call it very short sighted as anyone has paid close attention to Neymar's career will know that it will work perfectly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:52 pm

https://i.imgur.com/hP9VJhB.gif
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:https://i.imgur.com/hP9VJhB.gif

Same reaction.

This is not even debatable.

Has Neymar went to Real, and he talked about selling Cr7 , i would have understood.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

I want whatever Cruyff is smoking.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Gil wrote:Yeah, one of the greatest minds in history is an idiot.

You can't compare Neymar's attitude to Ibra's. Neymar has been saying that he wants to help Messi in being the best player in the world while Ibra is well known to have a huuuge ego and doesn't want to play second fiddle to anyone..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Gil wrote:Yeah, one of the greatest minds in history is an idiot.

You can't compare Neymar's attitude to Ibra's. Neymar has been saying that he wants to help Messi in being the best player in the world while Ibra is well known to have a huuuge ego and doesn't want to play second fiddle to anyone..

Just saying , Ibra was never going to be a 2nd fiddle anywhere. you don't pay 50m + eto'o for a second fiddle. Messi was not the main player of the team back then but a choice has been made and it was the good one.

Neymar has much more chances to fit in
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am

The lack of Clockwork Orange in this thread is disturbing.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

Clockwork stay safe Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 am

I smell jealousy.Laughing

Cruyff: I would sell Messi now Barcelona have Neymar - Page 2 O-LIONEL-MESSI-570
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

This is not jealousy and in fact it has nothing to do with Messi. This is sheer hate towards the current president of barcelona and an effort to make his star transfer seem stupid.

Although, I think it was him who ended up looking like an idiot. Even If Messi and Neymar would not do well together, we all know who would leave in that situacion.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

I hope Cruyff doesn't think this and only said it to spite Rosell, but even this, it's a stupid thing to say.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 pm

He said Thiago should leave as well Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

Florentino just said that if they want to sell Messi they should give him a call  Cool
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 am

Cruyff always has been and will be an utter idiot!
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 am

Florentino Perez (president Real Madrid): "If Barcelona would want to sell Messi, they can call us."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Cruyff was right as always. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next