VendettaRed07
pUsHa
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
30 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Think its fake LM, one of the titles on there has been announced as a Windows 8 title.

We all know what pre-E3 week is like though, full of rumors and reports Laughing

I hold hope Banjo will be there though or some sort of brilliant past Rare title.

As long as its not Killer Instinct, there's two genres i find extremely meh.

1. Fighting games

2. Realistic racers.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 pm

bah. I really hope they make another B-K, just to see what it would be like in next gen technology Laughing

btw fable 1 sucked too as per expectations but pls let me nostalgia in peacce

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I really liked Fable 1 and 2 but Fable 3 shit, but then again i usually don't pay attention to hype and rate a game on its own merits.

I find i get less pissed off that way Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 pm

You also have to realize that most if not the whole Rare team that developed the N64 game is gone ... so you'll have to think twice about this game and the devs ability to bring it to its roots ... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 pm

pUsHa wrote:You also have to realize that most if not the whole Rare team that developed the N64 game is gone ... so you'll have to think twice about this game and the devs ability to bring it to its roots ... Laughing

I realise that but they have employed lots of talented people since 2011 from various different well known development teams. ( although is still quite a few who still work there)

The people that made Rare great are not the only developers in the world and there IP is there for them to work on and make a successful reboot of past franchises.

Microsoft has said its happening anyway so lets wait and see what they are bringing back.

BTW Rare has 3 different development teams working on 3 different projects for Xbone, at pure guess work from the leaked info i'm guessing one is a new IP, one is a classic franchise and one will be the Kinect garbage.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Nintendo should've bought Rare in the past for it's IP's only ... K&B would've been a surviving hit up until now Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm

price drop for wii and new super smash bros info and i'm in
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 am

There are rumours that MS are having eSRAM yield problems with xbone manufacturing ... and because of this they might downgrade the GPU clock wich will bring the console to 800-1000 flops . Or they could delay the release to sort things out (doubtful , they'd lose face to fans and partners and i don't think they want Sony to get ahead of them (another RROD lol ?)) ... Sony might actually do the same since the APU is similar , but they don't have eSRAM and they've been developing the PS4 since 2008 so leakers are saying that Sony is alright .

Take it with a grain of salt , but be aware of a launch day buy of the Xbox , we'll hear more probably the next couple of months ...

-------

The Wii U basic kit is getting discontinued ... because it sells worse than the Premium edition . No wonder they announced a White Premium Wii U to take it's place . But wow I don't get people , you could buy a Wii U basic and the rest of the money that you would waste on the premium , you could buy an external 500gb hdd Laughing
Most likely they will also put a price cut on the premium ... but more than that they need GAMES GAMES GAMES . I hope I'm not wasting my HYPE on Nintendo this year Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 am

I doubt its true, i won't deny they might have manufacturing problems most new consoles do.

But i reckon the problems have been greatly exaggerated.

I mean if the reports are true they would have to run it at 720p ffs Laughing

Wii U is better than ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Or it might be true , I just didn't think they'd have to downgrade the clocks up until now , they could've been one revision away from solving this ...

It's their own fault tho , their all in one is going to bite them in the ass (in case this is legit) . They chose to build the APU with an eSRAM to compensate for DDR3 being slow because they wanted 3 OS's running and that's why they needed thos 8gb of ram only available with ddr3 at that time .

Sony got lucky ... everybody knew they were going with 4gb GDDR5 , with 512mb reserved for the OS . And with the breakthrough that happened in january they found a way to double the memory without having problems with the APU .

I feel terrible for MS , nothing but bad news is circling the xbox and they even canceled the Post E3 interviews lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 pm

I think they learnt from Sony after their reveal and cancelled the interviews lol.

After the PS4 reveal Sony refused to answer any questions, Microsoft did the opposite and look at all this bad PR lol.

Its smart for them to just focus on the positives with the event and reveal shit when they are ready.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think they learnt from Sony after their reveal and cancelled the interviews lol.

After the PS4 reveal Sony refused to answer any questions, Microsoft did the opposite and look at all this bad PR lol.

Its smart for them to just focus on the positives with the event and reveal shit when they are ready.

Of course it's probably the smartest thing they have done this couple of months .

There'll still be one-on-one interiviews , but i never believe the stuff that comes out ...

So basically we're going to know about DRM at gamescom

Please be excited !

Laughing

When Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 wasn't going to be backwards compatible or allow you to download current PlayStation Network titles, DC Universe Online players freaked out. Had the hours spent creating heroes and villains in the MMO been a waste?

Today, Sony Online Entertainment has an answer: no. DC Universe Online is coming to the PlayStation 4 -- and so is Planetside 2, the first-person shooter MMO currently available for PC.
IGN.

Maybe the'll show PlanetSide2 running on PS4 at E3 !? Very Happy

War thunder
Blacklight Retribution
Planetside 2
DC Universe online
Warframe

So with this PS4 now will have 5 F2P games at launch (maybe ?) pretty cool ..

oh btw .. Deus Ex : The Fall is an iOS game :facepalm:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I really believe now that MS has problem with yields ... the most credible sources are confirming it Sad
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Microsoft have never been the best with the hardware. Both the Xbox and 360 are a poof.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Square Enix has confirmed that it will hold a Final Fantasy event at E3. Titled ā€œThe Future of Final Fantasy,ā€ the event will be open to press from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. Pacific on Tuesday, June 11th -- the day the E3 show floor opens -- and will feature a ā€œspecial Q&A sessionā€ with Final Fantasy brand director Shinji Hashimoto.

Previously, Hashimoto confirmed that a new Final Fantasy game for PlayStation 4 will be announced at E3. The title will use presumably use Square Enixā€™s next-gen Luminous engine, though no official details have been revealed.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Really hope they make a Final Fantasy of the old game. FF13 was a disgrace to the series.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Probably going to be FF Versus
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:Microsoft have never been the best with the hardware. Both the Xbox and 360 are a poof.

Not being the best with hardware is one thing but the reports coming out are another thing entirely.

720p being the standard? negrito pls Laughing

Also the original Xbox was by far the most powerful system around during that generation it just came in late.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"]
RealGunner wrote:

Also the original Xbox was by far the most powerful system around during that generation it just came in late.

Shenmue 2 looked better on my Dreamcast Sad
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Nah despite xbox coming out a year later, PS2 was still more powerful. Also 360 had a failure rate of 54.2% lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nah despite xbox coming out a year later, PS2 was still more powerful. Also 360 had a failure rate of 54.2% lol

Damn , I got lucky with my first 360 ... I didn't know it was this high Laughing

It should've burned tho , maybe then I'd have got a PS3 ... i missed so many exclusives i'd like to play . The only exclusives I enjoyed on 360 was the Gears of War trilogy ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Official word came as the Microsoft Studios chief revealed there will be no minimum performance requirements (such as resolution or frame rate) set for games released on Xbox One.

"There were games that shipped on 360 that were less than 720p," said Spencer. "It's important we give creators the best tools to create the best experience possible and I don't think that platform holders can dictate what the internal frame buffer size should be.

"Forza 5 runs at 60 frames per second, but other people will make different trade-offs. I think it's important - maybe because I'm a studio guy - that you give freedom to the creator because today, through lighting techniques and post effects, resolution is not the thing that maximises beauty."

Oh lol , Forza 60fps 720p confirmed Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Infamous Second Son looks... AWESOME!
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm

If Forza was 1080p , make no mistake that Spencer would've been boasting about it .... but that interview to me looks like damage control . At best 900p , worst 720p....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nah despite xbox coming out a year later, PS2 was still more powerful. Also 360 had a failure rate of 54.2% lol

Not true, on both fronts.

In fact the PS2 was the weakest of that generation, Gamecube had higher specs.

As for the failure rate.... in 2009 which is about the time the 60gb 360 came out which solved the majority of the problems it had a failure rate of 23.7 percent compared to the PS3's 10 percent and the Wii's 2.7 percent.

If it was actually over 50 percent they would have been forced to stop selling it Laughing

pUsHa wrote:If Forza was 1080p , make no mistake that Spencer would've been boasting about it .... but that interview to me looks like damage control . At best 900p , worst 720p....

Perhaps but even with next gen its highly unlikely games will be running at 60 FPS and 1080p native but just upscaled to 1080p there's a huge difference.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Not true, on both fronts.

In fact the PS2 was the weakest of that generation, Gamecube had higher specs.

As for the failure rate.... in 2009 which is about the time the 60gb 360 came out which solved the majority of the problems it had a failure rate of 23.7 percent compared to the PS3's 10 percent and the Wii's 2.7 percent.

If it was actually over 50 percent they would have been forced to stop selling it Laughing

It really wasn't. There are a lot of articles on the comparison on both the consoles. PS2 was a superior console as it was proved.

The XBox hardware design looks a lot like that of a powerful PC, which makes it very easy for developers to program for as most of them know the hardware very well and know how to get the most out of it. The PS2 has a much more innovative, effective and powerful design of hardware but it is also much more complex. The problem here is that the programmers have a lot to learn about the hardware. If we compare top-quality XBox games like Halo and Dead or Alive 3 with top-quality PS2 games like Metal Gear Solid 2 and Final Fantasy X, we see that the graphical quality is slightly better on the PS2. Some details are done better on the PS2 games but then again other details are done better on the XBox. But many PS2 programmers have stated that even the best looking games on the system that are out right now don't show the true potential of the machine. For example, the game Gran Turismo 3 on PS2 looks more photo-realistic and has more detail than Gotham Racing (XBox's prettiest racing game). But Sony's research team has developed a 'Performance Analyzer' that shows that Gran Turismo 3 doesn't even use 25% of the PS2's power. So you see there's still a lot of room for improvement and the programmers still have a lot to learn while the XBox programmers have little room for improvement because they're already using more optimized methods of coding.

Microsoft had to remodel 360 about 4 times. The original version was discontinued after a year.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2009/08/17/report-xbox-360-failure-rate-reaches-54

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next