Enrique vs Zeman vs Andreazzoli

5 posters

Go down

Enrique vs Zeman vs Andreazzoli  Empty Enrique vs Zeman vs Andreazzoli

Post by Ausi90 Mon May 20, 2013 8:44 am

I have chosen first 16 games because that's the total amount of matches our current coach Andreazzoli have had to do with this season. Montella didn't make this topic because he didn't meet the mini. required matches as our coach to be considered in this topic. He was Roma coach only in 13 Serie A games. Obviously it would've been better if all three coaches had coached Roma for a full season to make a better comparison, but since that wasn't possible, comparing their first 16 games is the only viable option.

Enrique

7 wins
3 draws
6 loss
-----------------------------
Zeman

8 wins
2 draw
6 loss

-------------------
Andreazzoli

9 wins
4 draws
3 loss

Based on these numbers, it seems like Andreazzoli wouldn't have done worse than the other 2 coaches before him, if he was given a full season in charge of Roma. Would've liked to see Andreazzoli coach us a full season. Perhaps he could've done better and finish in the desired top 3, but then again there is also the chance, that he would've been as big a disaster as Zeman and Enrique were before him.

what do you think?

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Enrique vs Zeman vs Andreazzoli  Empty Re: Enrique vs Zeman vs Andreazzoli

Post by ErPupone Mon May 20, 2013 4:24 pm

No, too many things wrong with making such assumptions. Basing this on 16 games means not even playing every team once. Then, they had different teams at their disposal, different atmosphere around the team when each of them were in charge, and AA was favored by the "new arrival, breath of fresh air" effect.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

AA deserves it. The only problem we need to solve is conplaicency against smaller teams, if he figures that out then we can aim high. We really can. This squad is actually brilliant.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

This squad is far from brilliant, if I'm honest. They are extremely talented, but nothing more than that right now except for a couple of world class players (Totti and DDR).
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Shocked AA is good and i liked what ive seen but i have to say he will be way too risky for a new season and that's not his fault , its the situation that has made fans even more impatient than ever , can he be successful over time ? yes definitely , can he remain as a Roma manager for the time he make mistake and learn by them and be successful ? I don't think so . I believe when a Team invest on youngsters they have to be careful to chose the manager , one side has to have experience , players or manager
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down