alexander mahone
sportsczy
Zealous
buddytaller
Onyx
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Derbi Madrileno* - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Derbi Madrileno* - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 am

you think this is the first time a team has exploited our weaknesses from the wings scratch it happens all the time ffs

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Derbi Madrileno* - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Derbi Madrileno* - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion

Post by Clandestino Sat May 18, 2013 10:23 am

Not too hassled with this defeat, for once we were unlucky not to win. I did predict it almost correctly - all but the winner - however even I am appalled at this non-football final. We can blame Mou all we want, but Simeone set his team up to NOT play football at all and this resulted in one of the ugliest affairs in recent times. Let them have it, at least this way our management won't have an excuse not to change things up.

Anyway, there are a couple of things that need to be sorted out ASAP:
-first of all, why do we play without wingers when our full backs (aside from Marcelo) are ridiculously useless in the attack and with all this lack of width, why is Mou insistent on playing with inverted wingers or Ozil (on the right wing, nonetheless)?
-who is the trainer in charge of Ozil's shooting? Sack him immediately.
-call me a hater or unreasonable, but Xabi has turned to shit in the last few months; I don't think he is the way forward and I am kind of glad we didn't extend his contract. Modric needs to take over and he needs a partner on the same level.
-the reason why everyone attacks us on the full back positions is the fact that we have no wingers, our utility wingers don't track back and the midfield duo of Alonso and Khedira is basically a heavy-armoured cavalry trying to catch up light-footed marauders. Way too easy for our opponents, although to be fair Atletico created virtually nothing in 120 minutes.

I agree with Halamadrid, playing with 2 forwards shouldn't be that hard...
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 19, 2013 12:05 am

Are you guys playing on 26th next ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 19, 2013 9:03 am

yh away against LaReal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 19, 2013 10:27 am

halamadrid2 wrote:yh away against LaReal
Hope we lose that one actually Smile
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am

I am not the only one then eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2