Where are the forums for actual players of our sport?

+2
Kick
Wytefang
6 posters

Go down

Where are the forums for actual players of our sport? Empty Where are the forums for actual players of our sport?

Post by Wytefang Sun 12 May - 6:09:23

Just wondering where those of us who actual prefer to talk about playing the sport rather than talking about other people who play footie, would post?

Wytefang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Where are the forums for actual players of our sport? Empty Re: Where are the forums for actual players of our sport?

Post by Kick Sun 12 May - 6:14:26

I would make a post in the clean debate section. There you can talk about anything football related without trolls.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Where are the forums for actual players of our sport? Empty Re: Where are the forums for actual players of our sport?

Post by Wytefang Sun 12 May - 6:27:02

Thanks, Kick. I appreciate it.

One thing I liked at first about Big Soccer.com was that I saw they had dedicated forums for players, coaches, and even referees. The only problem is that they have a bizarrely draconian posting privileges policy and despite meeting the requirements to be able to start your own threads (10 replies and a post to the Introduce Yourself thread), I've yet to be granted the capability to start a thread. Kind of frustrating, actually. Sad

Hopefully this site will prove a bit better in that regard...

Wytefang
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun 12 May - 6:31:47

We're very different from big soccer but we're a good bunch of guys, there are a few which are very knowledgeable and will provide great replies to any threads you create there, just be cautious of the rules there, they are strict.

If you want more replies, the general section is the way to go but you will get a few troll posts.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 12 May - 9:20:44

Clean debate section, the whole name of it makes me so not want to go there x)

I'm afraid you'll find it a little bit difficult to discuss football here from a player's perspective, at least I can't remember too many such discussions, but I'm hoping you'll hang around and contribute to our other fantastic topics of discussion, such as pondering for what must have been going on for over two years now that where Neymar will end up. Thumbs up
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun 12 May - 9:35:41

Do you have something on your mind that you wanted to talk about?
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 12 May - 10:51:22

Wytefang wrote:Just wondering where those of us who actual prefer to talk about playing the sport rather than talking about other people who play footie, would post?
Just open a thread here with a topic that tells clearly what you want to talk about and with a little luck you will attract the proper people to discuss your topic.

You can additionally check this board: http://www.goallegacy.net/f24-gaming-sports and see whether there is some thread you can use, too.

Oh, and as I haven't done it yet: Welcome to GL and I hope you'll have a lot of fun here!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 12 May - 11:53:33

Wytefang wrote:Just wondering where those of us who actual prefer to talk about playing the sport rather than talking about other people who play footie, would post?
*sigh* those days that I was still confident and had dreams of becoming a pro footballer... Sad

But here I am, unfit as feck, in a country who has a shitty as they come football system.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 12 May - 11:55:51

Sorry my above post doesn't help at all Wytefang. Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you stay we have posters here with plenty of knowledge who you can have good discussions with.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down