*Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer?

+11
Casciavit
chad4401
Juveman17
Rebaño Sagrado
Forza
DeviAngel
juvealbanian
McAgger
Adrian0911
djfawnz
juventus101
15 posters

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer? Empty *Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer?

Post by juventus101 Fri May 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Self explanatory title.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer?

Post by djfawnz Fri May 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Robben and Ibrah and Poli
Higuain and Hernanes and Poli

either one of those 2 options, although a new leftback would be nice.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Juventus buy and sell this summer?

Post by Adrian0911 Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Jovetic, Criscito and Poli (and Bonaventura if any of our squad depth player leaves)- would mean a great transfer campaign and my personal favorite and realistic.

Suarez, Criscito and Verrati - the perfect transfer campaign - dreamy one

Higuain, Lulic and Poli - would mean an below expectiation transfer campaign

Diamanti, Lulic and Nainggolan - would mean an sack-Marrota like transfer campaign
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Please not Jovetic Sad In fact, I don't mind Higgy joining you guys if he leaves Madrid but not JoJo. I know for sure that Suarez won't be leaving us for at least this summer. But joJo Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm

We need atleast 3 new players...
In:Kolarov,Jovetic,vice-Pirlo (Verratti is not possible,not sure about other players like Poli or Obiang)
Out:2 Attackers (Matri,Giovinco) and maybe Isla.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Buy : Jovetic/Sanchez, Hernanes, Lulic
Sell : Quagliarella, Padoin, and maybe Giovinco
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 pm

A goal.com "exclusive", but anyway, they're saying Juve have agreed terms with Higuain

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Forza wrote:A goal.com "exclusive", but anyway, they're saying Juve have agreed terms with Higuain

God help us Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

pogba
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Arsenal Reach Agreement to Sign £18.6m Real Madrid Striker Gonzalo Higuain According to Spanish Reports
by The Newshound May 11th, 2013

scratch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

atm it's just speculation, wait until a player or agent gives an interview
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Higgy come home :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 11, 2013 5:26 pm

gotta say its funny how some juve fans acting like they are above a striker of higuain level, when no other elite striker would even consider them rofl get over yourselves

can't wait to watch juve fans go crazy hyping him up to the heavens after a few good performances
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 11, 2013 6:09 pm

chad4401 wrote:gotta say its funny how some juve fans acting like they are above a striker of higuain level, when no other elite striker would even consider them rofl get over yourselves

can't wait to watch juve fans go crazy hyping him up to the heavens after a few good performances

What? We couldn't get players like Van Persie or Ibra or Falcao since we don't have the money to afford them. And some Juve fans don't want him because they don't believe his the prolific 20-goals per season striker.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 pm

chad4401 wrote:gotta say its funny how some juve fans acting like they are above a striker of higuain level, when no other elite striker would even consider them rofl get over yourselves

dafuq u talking about?
it's not all about the quality of the player/the reputation he has. that would be like building a lego shape using only the biggest blocks and having the same color.
you need to use all kinds of blocks with more than one color.

Juve fans don't see Higuain-Llorente partnership working..which means one will be benched. and signing Higuain probably means we won't get a quality SS to complete a quality striking duo.
it's like your Diego Lopez - Casillas problem. one of them don't get much playing time..and in the end will leave.
if Juve had Man City money..Higuain would be more than welcomed.

last year i screamed for Higuain...but this year Llorente is already on his way here.

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 pm

chadd what team do you follow?

da fuq this guy talking? we won the league twice and had an excellent cl run with the squad we have, please son, check stats before u talk outta ur ass
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm

djfawnz wrote:chadd what team do you follow?

da fuq this niga talking? we won the league twice and had an excellent cl run with the squad we have, please son, check stats before u talk outta ur ass

djfawnz Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 pm

djfawnz wrote:chadd what team do you follow?

da fuq this niga talking? we won the league twice and had an excellent cl run with the squad we have, please son, check stats before u talk outta ur ass

i kno bruv ppl deese days Mad
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun May 12, 2013 3:18 am

higuain,jojo,ibra doesn't matter! just get 1 marotta. Don't end up with a last minute panic buy and waste 20 million on lulic and diamanti that would be extremely embarrasing
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 12, 2013 3:23 am

I keep wondering, why can't Higuain and Llorente play together? As much as i have seen, Llorente drops a little deep and brings others into play in the final third. So what is the problem with a Higuain-Llorente partnership?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

kiranr wrote:I keep wondering, why can't Higuain and Llorente play together? As much as i have seen, Llorente drops a little deep and brings others into play in the final third. So what is the problem with a Higuain-Llorente partnership?

i agree. and even further i feel like some fans get the impression that both of these strikers sit in the box, dont move, and need to be hand fed the ball in order to be effective because they are often labeled as 'poachers'

i dont think this is the case, there is a lot more to higuain and llorente's game. with higuains runs and llorente's technical ability with the ball and his ability to score almost anything with his head i think they can complement each other in ways that havent been thought of before.

its yet to be seen but i think it can work.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 12, 2013 3:47 am

It’s reported that Robin Van Persie asked for permission from Juventus before signing for Manchester United.

The Dutchman had been extremely close to joining Juve in the summer of 2012 and agreed personal terms, but Arsenal would not lower their £25m price-tag.

Sky Sport Italia claim that when Manchester United made it clear they were prepared to pay that sum, Van Persie asked Juventus for their blessing to complete the transfer.

He did not want to seem as if he was snubbing the Bianconeri after already agreeing terms.

and actually Juve is on the same level as RM this year ( considering your avatar not aiming at other fans) maybe slightly better as we won a tittle at least.

Its not that they don't want to join us, its us not wanting to pay that much for salary and end up in debt like half la Liga and EPL clubs... get ur facts straight than post
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 12, 2013 4:58 am

yeah whatever how long have you guys been trying for an elite striker now?

if those CF wanted to join juve they would but they dont, say anything to make yal selves feel better

anyway as much as we madrid fans troll about with higs sometimes, he is a very good elite or near elite striker, he will prob own in the league but he has some issues with cl games, that i think he can over come it with juve

higuain is more than good enough for juve easy

p.s seria a is freaking weak
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 12, 2013 5:23 am

chad4401 wrote:yeah whatever how long have you guys been trying for an elite striker now?

if those CF wanted to join juve they would but they dont, say anything to make yal selves feel better

anyway as much as we madrid fans troll about with higs sometimes, he is a very good elite or near elite striker, he will prob own in the league but he has some issues with cl games, that i think he can over come it with juve

higuain is more than good enough for juve easy

p.s seria a is freaking weak

Serie A is not as weak as you think that's for sure Juve was great in UCL this year and I bet it would have given a fight to any other team except Bayern in UCL.

Lazio was amazing and didn't deserve to go out in EL.

Ac Milan is rebuilding and next season we got Napoli up there to

If you mean the league as league yeah I agree this season it was easy but not next with Milan, Inter rebuilding and Napoli it will be good and great.

Its not who wants where wants its all about the money now ppl like ADP, Buffon, Gerrard and so on are gone I think you are wrong there mate.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun May 12, 2013 7:48 am

Players that have contract or are on the pay-roll and should leave/be sold:

1) Melo.
2) Ziegler.
3) Motta.
4) Martinez.
5) Pepe.
6) Padoin.
7) Giaccherini.
8 ) Quagliarella.
9) Matri.
10) Iaquinta.
11) Bendtner and Anelka are already considered gone I believe.

About the new signings, it depends on what system we will be playing. If we continue with the 3-5-2:

A left wing-back: Criscito, Kolarov or Santon. Either of them would be great in my opinion. (I still can't believe we had both Criscito and Balzaretti in our hands and gave them away for freaking Molinaro.)

A vice Pirlo: Either of Veratti, Hernanes, Banega and Poli would make me really, really happy.

Higuain.

So this means we would have a squad looking like this:

GK: Buffon, (Storari).

CB: Barzagli, (Caceres) - Bonucci, (Marrone) - Chiellini, (Peluso).

WB: Lichsteiner, (Isla) - Criscito, (De Ceglie).

MF: Vidal, (Pogba) - Veratti, (Pirlo) - Marchisio, (Asamoah).

ST: Vucinic, (Giovinco) - Higuain, (Llorente).

If we change to 4-3-3 then that's a completely different story, especially when it comes to forwards.

Smaller roster, less scrubs, more functional and Asamoah moving back to his natural position, adding more depth and quality to the midfield would be amazing.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down