Will Pep poach Barca players and youth and whom?

+23
halamadrid2
ELO
ExtremistEnigma
jibers
urbaNRoots
Grooverider
free_cat
VivaStPauli
Kick
Art Morte
BAYERN_MUNICH
The Sanchez
Fuchsteufelswild
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
rwo power
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Berbatov
Onyx
Bellabong
Yuri Yukuv
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will Pep poach Barca players and youth and whom? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Pep poach Barca players and youth and whom?

Post by Onyx Mon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Bayern's current system works well already. Busquets for example can't do what Martinez does attacking wise.

However it would be up to Pep whether he thinks Busquets/other players would be better than what Martinez/the other Bayern's players current roles are.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Will Pep poach Barca players and youth and whom? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Pep poach Barca players and youth and whom?

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed May 08, 2013 2:56 am

BarrileteSourAbout0-4in2010 wrote:Dat arrogance Proud
Keita will come to his new home and give you a lesson on how to be a remarkable human being Proud

Proud

Hope we get Argentina again in 2014. Without Jogi messing up the starting line up like against Italy last year.

You got owned 0-4 by Podolski, Mueller, Klose, Ozil offense. Imagine what's going to happen with Reus, Mueller, Ozil, Gotze offense. Proud

Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
vivas wrote:The butthurt is strong in that one.
This isn't about winning the final, or being the best.

And I still don't get what's supposedly so great about Pique. If you said Puyol, okay, but WTF makes Pique such a great defender. I don't get it.
Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that he has great composure, tackling, can play on a high line, and has virtually won every title there is to win. He might be slow and not good in the air (esp for his height) but the best Pique is an elite CB and definitely better than any CB Bayern has.

Let me guess, you got that information from the FIFA games. I'd take both Dante over Pique easily. Pique is do damn overrated because he plays for Barcelona and is good looking (no homo), it amazes me. I feel like asking for a refund every time I see his high rating on FIFA and a superior defender like Dante rated far below him. :facepalm:
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3