Art Morte
DeletedUser#1
CBarca
Kick
Shed
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea Empty Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:30 am

Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea Tumblr_mlh1swjp0j1ruhh4yo1_1280
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 am

A must win match.

Hopefully DL4 can take his new found knowledge of curb stomping and apply it to Suarez.

And as long as Sturridge doesn't score, we should get the result. Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 am

Rafa's team selection to play his beloved Liverpool:

-------------------------------Turnbull-------------------------------
----Ferreira--------Injured Cahill----------Luiz----------Bertrand------
---------------------Mikel------------------Ake----------------------
---------Ramires--------------Benayoun-------------Marin------------
--------------------------------Moses--------------------------------

rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 am

Pls Liverpool. Pls
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:52 am

CBarca wrote:Pls Liverpool. Pls
Bugger off, Spurs funboy Premier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea 2276801876

eco smile
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:04 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Rafa's team selection to play his beloved Liverpool:

-------------------------------Turnbull-------------------------------
----Ferreira--------Injured Cahill----------Luiz----------Bertrand------
---------------------Mikel------------------Ake----------------------
---------Ramires--------------Benayoun-------------Marin------------
--------------------------------Moses--------------------------------

rofl

rofl Sounds about right!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm drinking with Gil outside of Anfield for this.

BROS FOR LIFE <3333333

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:I'm drinking with Gil outside of Anfield for this.

BROS FOR LIFE <3333333
rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

3 - 0 for Liverpool coming up. Suarez brace and Torres coming off the bench to score a spectacular own goal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:3 - 0 for Liverpool coming up. Suarez brace and Torres coming off the bench to score a spectacular own goal.

Torres to come off the bench? You haven't seen much of Chelsea this season, have you?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:35 am

5 0 for Liverpool. Chelsea are rubbish and Liverpool always play well against us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 am

Kick wrote:5 0 for Liverpool. Chelsea are rubbish and Liverpool always play well against us.
Go ahead. Put this in the Prediction Thread. I dare youPremier League - Liverpool vs Chelsea Th_sFun_mischieviousbig
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 am

Much as I like Rodgers (and make no mistake, I do quite like him as our manager) he's the type of manager that Rafa tends to eat for breakfast. Given our struggles (in getting results) against top sides this season, Rafa's ability to plan against the exact approach we'll likely employ, and Chelsea's need for a result I think we may see a relatively tight Chelsea win.

Heart says 2-2, head says 2-1 Chelsea.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 am

If Chelsea's defense was any good I would bet my house that Rafa would completely neutralizer our attack with his tactics. Since it's not, I see us scoring. The rest will depend how in the mood of stupid errors our defense is.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 am

Rafa the great tactician, most football fans will beg to differ. He's been terrible for more than 5 seasons now. Liverpool could win this easily, I can see Rafa making his excuses before the match, the players were tired, John Terry can't play twice a week, someone tagged him as interim boss, he was to emotional to concentrate on the match, it was that time of the month for Torres, he was day dreaming about coaching Real Madrid :coffee:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:34 am

"Most football fans"

No, just one with a previous axe to grind or little to no actual experience watching him on a consistent basis.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 am

Honestly, I think either Rafa will get the tactics right and we'll win, or he'll get them completely wrong and we'll struggle through the 90 minutes and will be lucky to walk away with anything.

Thats the story of Rafa at Chelsea so far and it will continue tomorrow.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 am

RedOranje wrote:Much as I like Rodgers (and make no mistake, I do quite like him as our manager) he's the type of manager that Rafa tends to eat for breakfast. Given our struggles (in getting results) against top sides this season, Rafa's ability to plan against the exact approach we'll likely employ, and Chelsea's need for a result I think we may see a relatively tight Chelsea win.

Heart says 2-2, head says 2-1 Chelsea.
Rafa eats quite a bit for breakfast, I reckon - but managers aren't one of them.

I've yet to see the 'Tactical Genius' outsmart anyone in the last 5 months. And please, don't even bring up Fergie at OT in the FA Cup, as if bringing on 2 of your most important players an hour into the game (when every fecking idiot and their mother knew they should have started the match in the first place) is really some sort of managerial masterstroke.

Make no mistake, Liverpool are favourites for this match.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:06 am

Axe.
to.
grind.

It's sad when "supporters" are more interested in getting their agenda against a manager across than supporting their club.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 am

RedOranje wrote:Axe.
to.
grind.

It's sad when "supporters" are more interested in getting their agenda against a manager across than supporting their club.
A manager who is doing well will be praised and a manager who is doing poorly will be criticised. Give me one - just one - example of him showing this tactical prowess you Liverpool fans seem to think he has in his entire 5 months at Chelsea. And I'm not talking about bringing £32m Eden Hazard off the bench to score a last minute screamer against Sparta or a wonder strike against United - I mean a real, genuine tactical move that has affected a game or changed it in Chelsea's fortunes. One.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 am

inb4theaxe
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Axe.
to.
grind.

A manager who is doing well will be praised and a manager who is doing poorly will be criticised. Give me one - just one - example of him showing this tactical prowess you Liverpool fans seem to think he has in his entire 5 months at Chelsea. And I'm not talking about bringing £32m Eden Hazard off the bench to score a last minute screamer against Sparta or a wonder strike against United - I mean a real, genuine tactical move that has affected a game or changed it in Chelsea's fortunes. One.
Soooooo.....is that a no then? Not even ONE? Haha, that's what I thought.

Just another blind Benitez cheerleader who crumbles when push comes to shove and is asked to back up their claims with something other than abstract fantasies.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

LIVERPOOL XI: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Coutinho, Suarez

CHELSEA XI: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Bertrand, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Torres

:facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

No Sturridge but Torres starting. :facepalm:

With Spurs winning, we gotta win this game!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

One of our most important games all season....so naturally Benitez starts a striker who hasn't scored a Premier League goal in 4 months. Not to mention one who played 94 minutes 4 days ago and has to play another 90 on Thursday.

#tacticalgenius
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next