LeBéninois
BarrileteCosmico
Magricos
Albiceleste
Zealous
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March - Page 2 Empty Re: An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 am

Bloody Mexicans, taking all the "soccer" memorabilia from honest hard-working Americans!

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March - Page 2 Empty Re: An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

something too big for your , move along , don't wanna act like gr 1 teacher and teach you stuff, go do your research,

I'm talking about the highlighted paragraph that I originally highlighted... :facepalm:

Pep never ever disrespected, abused his own players ever. Please give sources if you oppose... which you won't because there aren't any...

putting spies on your players to track their movement is not disrespectful ? :facepalm: selling ibra and not talking to him for 6 months as a coach is not disrespectful? :facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 am

For once a thread about Mourinho doing something right... and a fanboy (above me) taints it with stupidity.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 am

Donuts wrote:For once a thread about Mourinho doing something right... and a fanboy (above) taints it with stupidity.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:00 am

Donuts wrote:For once a thread about Mourinho doing something right... and a fanboy (above me) taints it with stupidity.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Bloody Mexicans, taking all the "soccer" memorabilia from honest hard-working Americans!

Laughing :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:58 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

something too big for your , move along , don't wanna act like gr 1 teacher and teach you stuff, go do your research,

I'm talking about the highlighted paragraph that I originally highlighted... :facepalm:

Pep never ever disrespected, abused his own players ever. Please give sources if you oppose... which you won't because there aren't any...

putting spies on your players to track their movement is not disrespectful ? :facepalm: selling ibra and not talking to him for 6 months as a coach is not disrespectful? :facepalm:

Wtf is this accusation about Pep? Laughing

Anywa, this was probably the first piece of article I have read that makes me a little bit respectful for Mourinho.... cant blame ppl like me who hates him, his behaviour is just poor, and just dont know how he is in real life and personally, I guess notbody is perfect.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 pm

lol who cares if you guys hate him or love him... you and no one here will have even 10% of his health in their whole life time, that's what truly matters.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:lol who cares if you guys hate him or love him... you and no one here will have even 10% of his health in their whole life time, that's what truly matters.

..... I hope u meant wealth.... Suspect
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:lol who cares if you guys hate him or love him... you and no one here will have even 10% of his health in their whole life time, that's what truly matters.
What truly matters is his wealth? your a lost fan boy who doesn't even respect the man for what is really important you just seem to fap over his cash pile.
In that case fap to Pep he has buckets load of cash Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Every time I look up, you are posting some stupid shit.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

lol ok

pep was in love with ibra and never put spies on his players Rolling Eyes

Also, lets forget the time he provoked CR :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 pm

That picture Laughing

An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March - Page 2 130410115918-abel-rodriguez-jose-mourinho-single-image-cut

Mourinho looks so disinterested.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Magic Spray wrote:

Laughing
Don't need to feed the troll. He obviously doesn't have any clue what he is talking about...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Magic Spray wrote:

then stop looking up
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 am

When i saw this thread going over 3 pages i knew there was some dumb discussions going on. Typican
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Why ruin a good article with such nonsense? You pull stuff out of you ass and expect people to take you seriously?

Ot this was an amazing gesture by Mou respect there this guy will never forget his experience!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Berbatov wrote:That picture Laughing

An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March - Page 2 130410115918-abel-rodriguez-jose-mourinho-single-image-cut

Mourinho looks so disinterested.

leave him alone somebody obviously must have disrupted his carefully planned sleeping pattern Proud he looks like he has just woken up lmao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

An almost unbelievable story about Real Madrid's "Good luck charm" during March - Page 2 Empty How Mourinho gave a Mexican cleaner the most special ride of his life

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 am

Didn't see this posted already and it's a lengthy but wonderful story and worth the read, so thought I'd share;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/9988996/How-Jose-Mourinho-gave-a-Mexican-cleaner-the-most-special-ride-of-his-life.html

Spoiler:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 am

I posted it already but I don't mind reading it again Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 am

Topics merged
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 am

should have known it was posted, I actually remember seeing this thread :facepalm:

great story anyway, Chicharito :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2