Alberto Masi

4 posters

Go down

Alberto Masi Empty Alberto Masi

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Any news on how this guys going on his loan? this guy was a freak in pre season last summer if i recall correctly he looked like the next biggest thing to come out of italian football in the defence. very promising player, i hope he gets a chance to be barzagli's replacement once he retires.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Alberto Masi Empty Re: Alberto Masi

Post by juventus101 Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Barzagli still has a while till he retires. But we dont know how long he can suatain this incredible form. Hopefully Barzagli keeps up this form for a while, but either way we should bring back Masi. In preseason he was excellent and really shouldve gotten a chance to stay in the squad instead of being loaned out. Then he could take Marrones spot as the backup CB and Marrone could concentrate on being a midfielder.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I haven't seen him play, so I can only speak about his numbers. It looks like he played in about 14 games for Pro Vercelli from September to the end of January. Then, his loan expired and he went to Ternana from the end of January to now. It looks like he did not break into Ternana's squad until March. He has started the last four games and it looks like he has appeared in five games total.

You can look at Ternana's results here:
http://espnfc.com/team/fixtures/_/league/ita.2/id/3175/ternana?cc=5901

You have to click on each game to see Masi's results because Masi's player page on ESPN.com and Goal.com do not seem to be updated often. I'm not sure if there are other resources for English Serie B websites. Perhaps, others may know of some.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 am

marottalad wrote:Any news on how this guys going on his loan? this guy was a freak in pre season last summer if i recall correctly he looked like the next biggest thing to come out of italian football in the defence. very promising player, i hope he gets a chance to be barzagli's replacement once he retires.

I wrote about him last week >>
Juventus Youth Focus

(Devi, I assumed it would be okay to link since its an answer to the OP)
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: