Last Chapter of the season predictions

+2
Red Alert
DeletedUser#1
6 posters

Go down

Last Chapter of the season predictions Empty Last Chapter of the season predictions

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Predict::

Our total league points: (it's 39 now)

Will Suarez match Torres' 33 goals: ? (he is on 25 now)

How many goals will Sturridge and Coutinho contribute ?

Will any of the youngsters (Shelvey, Sterling, Suso, etc) go on loan for last 2 months of championship ?

How many more clean sheets will we have ?

Will there be any surprise ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Last Chapter of the season predictions Empty Re: Last Chapter of the season predictions

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 pm

We'll win atleast 7 of those games.
We'll finally break the curse and twat Tottenham at Anfield.
We'll keep 5 clean sheets in the last 11 games.
Suarez will ATLEAST equal Torres 33 goals.
We'll finish 5th or 6th.
Sturridge will end up with atleast 10 goals in all comps by the end of the season.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Last Chapter of the season predictions Empty Re: Last Chapter of the season predictions

Post by iftikhar Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

In last three seasons Europa League place went for 67, 62 and 65 points. We need eight wins to have sniff of Europa League.

True our ranks has been bolstered with Sturridge and Coutinho, but even then finishing 5th will be an outstanding feat.

All the rest are mere footnotes.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

I don't know about those prediction things, I just hope we finish strongly.

Wigan a
Tottenham h
Southampton a
Aston Villa a
West Ham h
Reading a
Chelsea h
Newcastle a
Everton h
Fulham a
QPR h

I'm thinking 7 wins out of those 11 games would be decent, so that'd be 21 points.

So far we have averaged 1,44 pts per game, 21 out of 11 games would mean an 1,91 average, which would be a significant improvement and shouldn't be beyond us when looking at the games on the list.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Chelsea, Spurs and Everton at home is massive. We need to win atleast 2 of those games and not lose to any of them. A minimum of 7 points from those 3 games is required to finish atleast 6th.

I can only see us losing to Reading away, surprisingly. Every other game is up for grabs in my eyes. Not sure why, it's just every time I watch Reading they seem to come back and score 3 goals in injury time to come out as winners.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 am

I think we'll at least get 55 pts by the end of the season. I wouldn't call us favorites against any of the relegation battling teams. This is the time where it becomes almost impossible to get a result against the. I dread the Reading game as much as you ynwa.

Suarez will match Torres' tally of 33 in all comps (possibly even beat) imo. And will definitely beat his league tally of 24.

I would love if Studge got his tally to 10 and Coutinho to 5.

I don't think any of the youngsters will be sent out on loan either.

I think we'll keep 6 clean sheets from the remaining matches.

See us finishing 6th, and surprisingly getting EL for next season as two of Chelsea/Yanited/City will end up in the FA Cup final.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:Predict::

Our total league points: (it's 39 now)
we will end on 63 points
Will Suarez match Torres' 33 goals: ? (he is on 25 now)
no, he's going to reach 30 or 31.
How many goals will Sturridge and Coutinho contribute ?
sturridge will contribute another 5 goals, coutinho another 2
Will any of the youngsters (Shelvey, Sterling, Suso, etc) go on loan for last 2 months of championship ?
no.
How many more clean sheets will we have ?
8 out of 11 games
Will there be any surprise ?
we will go on a run of great luck - nice calls from the refs, penalties, the ball deflecting off a pigeon and into the goal, and all the karma from the last two years will pay itself off.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 am

I'm sort of hoping that the third-last match of the season, the Merseyside derby, will decide which club finishes higher and that it will be us after we win 4 - 0 with a brace from Gerrard, Carragher scoring from a corner and Pepe converting a last-kick-of-the-game penalty...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:55 am

Would be nice If Suarez got a goal in that game as well and won the PL top scorer award, and then did another stellar diving celebration in front of Moyes.

Now what a perfect day that would turn out to be.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 am

Am I the only one that's feeling like I'm witnessing some of our best football since 08/09 in patches? And if Rodgers is given enough time, he'll make those patches longer and longer. Maybe to the stage where we're getting to have a crack at the league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down