Propaganda Video About American Occupation

3 posters

Go down

Propaganda Video About American Occupation Empty Propaganda Video About American Occupation

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

I understand that this was entirely a political thing, but the message is (imo) great nonetheless and food for thought when it comes to overseas campaigns.

Thoughts? What is your position on American foreign operations?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Propaganda Video About American Occupation Empty Re: Propaganda Video About American Occupation

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 am

here's my opinion on the video. *bleep* YOU GOVERNMENT. we work hard ALL day until were in our 60's now even 70's, so we spend our whole life working - awesome. we get taxed and our tax money goes to supporting foreign wars and corrupt banking cartels. We get poisoned through chem trails, flouride and GMO foods. Free energy knowledge gets supressed from the public because hey they can't have people being able to support themselves they want us to rely on their *bleep* system to breathe. If you oppose this fascist system you get socially outcassed, end up being a loser because if you don't work full time you can barely survive or sometimes if you take on governments or secret societies assasinated. Yeah most people disgaree with me on this but *bleep* them and *bleep* this world. I work, pay taxes and study and contribute to this society but i *bleep* hate this world purely based on the fact evil people run it. *bleep* you governments.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Propaganda Video About American Occupation Empty Re: Propaganda Video About American Occupation

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

marottalad wrote:here's my opinion on the video. *bleep* YOU GOVERNMENT. we work hard ALL day until were in our 60's now even 70's, so we spend our whole life working - awesome. we get taxed and our tax money goes to supporting foreign wars and corrupt banking cartels. We get poisoned through chem trails, flouride and GMO foods. Free energy knowledge gets supressed from the public because hey they can't have people being able to support themselves they want us to rely on their *bleep* system to breathe. If you oppose this fascist system you get socially outcassed, end up being a loser because if you don't work full time you can barely survive or sometimes if you take on governments or secret societies assasinated. Yeah most people disgaree with me on this but *bleep* them and *bleep* this world. I work, pay taxes and study and contribute to this society but i *bleep* hate this world purely based on the fact evil people run it. *bleep* you governments.

...Well that escalated quickly.

I see your point, but I just wouldn't go that far.

Anyone else want to share their take on it?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 am

The video's already been discussed during the Ron Paul frenzy a while back
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down