Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up''

5 posters

Go down

Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up'' Empty Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up''

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 am

"This Juve back to make me dream." These are the words of Gigi Buffon, printed on the front page of "La Gazzetta dello Sport." In a lengthy interview with the Milan newspaper, the Juventus goalkeeper spoke at length about the big match against Milan on Sunday night and looked at the time of his team, who after years of suffering has come back to enjoy the taste of first place in the standings. Here are the most significant passages of the interview, conducted by Mirko Graziano links:

"JUVENTUS-MILAN MORE 'IMPORTANT TO U.S." - "What can be said Juventus and Milan? Little or nothing for Milan, says more to us. They are the benchmark this season, are the champions of Italy in office . Bring home a positive result we would need to self-esteem, give moral to the group. In short, we would lay a brick path along our major growth. "

"WITH THIS I HAVE FOUND THE JUVE DREAM" - "I'm moderately confident about our future. The start of the season I'm satisfied, even if it is not the time to make proclamations, just as it still makes sense to put on a par with Milan and Inter. We think of ourselves, we continue to grow, then we'll see ... For the moment I can tell you that I found with this Juventus dream. Scudetto? I found the dream, and that's it (laughs). "

"MILAN IN POLE POSITION FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP" - "Milan big favorite for the title? Yes, they are the champions of Italy and the market place have acted with great intelligence judicious purchases."

"IBRA? IMPORTANT MEASURES WITH CHAMPIONS": "annoyed or concerned about the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic? For nothing is more beautiful with the best deal. And then if you win you're still smarter, at least you have an excuse if you lose ..." .

"GREAT PRESIDENT BERLUSCONI" - I wanted to Berlusconi's AC Milan? A great president, definitely a revolutionary. Twenty-five years ago gave way to a utopian project for many. It 'was right but he has won everything and over again. He changed football in Italy. A vote to politics? Politics is a serious thing, I do not vote, not for me. "

"Ranieri? A BUSINESS FOR INTER" - "Inter Ranieri? A deal for Inter Milan. And 'the best man for them at this time. When I heard the name of Rainier approached the Inter hoped was not true. With the coach at the helm, Inter becomes dangerous in the race title. Before it was a team that believed in what he did, and then even the most experienced seemed boiled samples. They seemed, however. who understands football knows certain dynamics , and knows that the great champion needs to hear his plans for giving the maximum, otherwise it pays above the mental level. And now Inter believes in what he is doing, believe in Rainier.'s why it's dangerous back. "

"NAPLES FROM CHAMPIONSHIP? FARA 'BEST IN EUROPE" - "If Napoli is Scudetto? The Champions League takes away energy, physical and mental. Without the cup I would put among the most serious candidates for the championship, so it is more difficult. In fact, I think I can do better in Europe than in Italy. "

"OBJECTIVE CHAMPIONS? NO LIMITS" - "Champions minimum target for Juventus? Meanwhile, we think to improve the ranking of the last two years. One who plays for Juve must always think that the Champions League is the minimum target, but recent history has taught that nothing is due to us, nothing is obvious. Now we are looking for certainty, self-esteem. One step at a time, down to earth, definitely limits without asking, but avoiding making proclamations, which among other things are not even honest against our people. "

"VIDAL HAS PLAYED EVEN IN OLD JUVE" - Vidal on: "For quality, technical, and desire to fight, Vidal was also found space in which Juventus won everything."

"Pirlo? NO COMMENT" - "Pirlo? It speaks for itself ...".

"Vucinic POTENTIAL PROBLEM" - "Vucinic? Talentissimo A. I said, 'You have the luck that everything depends only on you'. It is a potential problem, has any means to stay there, the elite of football."

"Lichtsteiner RELIABLE" - "Lichtsteiner? Player temperament, reliable, very important. We needed it."

"ELIJAH? A TRUE CHAMPION" - "Elijah? Our tightrope walker. He loves having fun, even in training. And 'young and has great resources: power and speed are true champion, has only to grow and learn from the experience of those who are around ".

"Estigarribia WILL 'the surprise' -" Estigarribia? A purchase may go unnoticed. Estigarribia however, is a real player, generous, with large technical means. I think will be the big surprise of this season. "

"BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU'RE DOING" - "I'm not talking about me, I do not. I'm just saying I'm happy and I really believe in what we are all doing together here at Juve."

NATIONAL - "What do the European Championship? Today, Spain, Germany and Netherlands are ahead of us, quality and continuity, but we have definitely forged ahead so far. It has created a nice mix between old men and a few novelties. Merit Prandelli, who has the ability to always simplify the job. Yes, I think the most important acquisition after South Africa be the right was our coach. "

"Barzagli FROM NATIONAL" - "If Barzagli is National? Absolutely, I say that is from 2006."

"I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO JUVE TOTTI" - "A player who would have wanted me to Juve? Without doubt Totti. A friend, a fantastic player. But now I know that this desire can no longer come true."

"I want to stay at Juve for life" - "Juve for life? Yes, this is the project I want to stay at Juventus for life. I deserve the field, mind you, but I guess I deserve it I know. What will I do after they have stopped? too far to think about it now. First I have a lot to win again. Maybe even a European or another World Cup. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up'' Empty Re: Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up''

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm sorry lol I know barzagli has been absolutely outstanding this season but every time I look at him I get a flashback of 2006 when he played. I can't take him seriously lmao
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up'' Empty Re: Buffon : ' This Juve takes me back to dream,Barzagli is nt quality.Estigarribia will be surprise of the season.Vidal would be in 05/06 first choice Juve line up''

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 pm

I think estigarribia will become a starter once he is bought into the team! :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Great interview GiGi!!!
we will get back there...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Ti Amo Gigi!!

Well let's get Estigarribia into the lineup then. Send Giaccherini to the kitchen with Amauri. Let's see what this kid can do. If he turns into a star then we are set on the wings for years to come with him, Elia, Krasic, and... PEPE...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Ti Amo Gigi!!

Well let's get Estigarribia into the lineup then. Send Giaccherini to the kitchen with Amauri. Let's see what this kid can do. If he turns into a star then we are set on the wings for years to come with him, Elia, Krasic, and... PEPE...

I agree with you but I think giaccherini has a lot to give aswell

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum