Kick
JAY-Z
Onyx
RealGunner
Art Morte
94 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 9 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon 13 Jan 2014, 00:59

MJGunner wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:Rooney is clearly better than Ozil, hands down. Man Utd look toothless with Rooney whereas Arsenal look just fine without Ozil. Says it all really.

Rooney's importance to his team has nothing to do with his individual talent vs Özil's. It actually just reinforces my point that United have an average squad Laughing
The squad which finished above you last season? hmm

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 9 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by Lex Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:01

The squad that's x amount of points behind us this season? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:01

If Ozil was still at Madrid, I wonder if Lex would still think he's better than Rooney  hmm 

I still want to hear from RG or maybe Jay a non bias Gunner  :coffee: 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:04

Firenze wrote:Rooney is better than Ozil though. He has better passing (especially long passing), works his socks off tracking back..and he's a striker first and foremost. One of the most complete players of our generation.

That's not a knock on Ozil though, who is still fantastic and one of the best midfielders in the world.

Even Liverpool fans are in his sticking up for him..an ex everton and current man united player Laughing

Since when did Rooney become a better Passer than Ozil? Something which Ozil is universally applauded for as being a master in that regard and one of the best in the world in it. Working his socks off and tracking back doesn't make anyone better than the other. It's a good quality to have but it won't make Simeone Pepe better than Juan Mata.

Everyone knows how good Rooney is. I have defended Rooney time n time again, even against United fans themselves. But Ozil is a better CAM than Rooney like Rooney is a better striker than Ozil.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:04

If Ozil was at Madrid, he'd be played at RB.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:05

Abramovich wrote:If Ozil was still at Madrid, I wonder if Lex would still think he's better than Rooney  hmm 

I've already told you lol. I'd play them both in the same team Laughing Don't make me choose one lol.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:09

RealGunner wrote:
Abramovich wrote:If Ozil was still at Madrid, I wonder if Lex would still think he's better than Rooney  hmm 

I've already told you lol. I'd play them both in the same team :lol:Don't make me choose one lol.

But that's not as effective as Shrek likes to drop back and when they switch positions intermittently, Ozil's finishing will let him down  :coffee: 

Rooney and a CAM with good finishing would be so deadly.... someone like Mata or if Moyes would have some good sense and play Kagawa behind him.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:13

The squad that finished above us had SAF. When you take away a legendary manager, the squad shows its true qualities as it is right now.

But United fans are just so gassed about their historic win. Poor Swansea, they haven't won at Old Trafford since last Sunday  Sad 
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:13

Rooney and Cesc hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 13 Jan 2014, 02:12

RealGunner wrote:non bias opinion lmao

whatever helps you sleep at night mate.

Wait, what? The irony.

Liverpool fan states Rooney > Ozil. Arsenal fan accuses Liverpool fan as being biased? What?  scratch 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 13 Jan 2014, 02:22

There's no such thing as an unbiased opinion. That's what he was remarking.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon 13 Jan 2014, 13:43

sheer class.
arsenal's rare challenge for the title and their momentary reign at the summit has really got on to these guys's head it really looks like.

The whole world know how this is going to end come May.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 13 Jan 2014, 13:46

Sorry, can't hear you from all the way up here
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 13 Jan 2014, 13:54

It's going to end with United in Europa League.

Kidding of course, wouldn't want you lot to dream too big.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon 13 Jan 2014, 16:23

inb4Arsenal'sclassicbottling

Of course we will play Europa.  Razz 
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Mon 13 Jan 2014, 16:39

Can someone please post pic of the champion league trophy

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:01

LOL this is hilarious reading. United fans v Arsenal fans...aah like the good old days.

Ozil is a top class talent, there's no doubt about it. I'll leave it at that.

And Lexy, a lot of Arsenal fans are the same in that regard when it comes to gloating and overhyping, you lot are doing well in the league and suddenly every player is top class, Wenger is amazing...etc etc.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:02

Lex wrote:Sorry, can't hear you from all the way up here

eco smile

That arrogance. piers Morgan like. I can't wait till next season. Lexy, let's all hope Arsenal win it. No point in winning the 'finish above United trophy' if you don't actually recieve silverware for it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:04

Mark Lawrenson on Manchester United: David Moyes will be given plenty of time to silence his doubters

If Manchester United were really that panicked about the short-term they would have gone for Jose Mourinho to replace Sir Alex Ferguson instead of David Moyes.

Many outside Old Trafford may be losing their heads over the club’s troubled first half of the season but the men who matter inside are definitely keeping theirs.

You don’t give someone a six-year contract to replace the most successful boss you have ever had and then throw him overboard after six or even 12 months.

That is why I believe there is no pressure on David Moyes regardless of the club’s league position and yesterday’s cup defeat.

Don’t give me this “Moyes must go” nonsense. Not when the bloke has spent the best part of a decade getting Everton to punch above their weight against much better-resourced rivals in the Premier League.

Yes, losing to Swansea was devastating and five home defeats for Moyes so far is a nightmare start to his reign. With the side struggling in the league, lifting the FA Cup would have been a great riposte to those unaware of what United are trying to do.

If anything, losing to Swansea simply seals the fate of players David has been unsure about since he arrived in May.

United need major surgery. We’ve all known that for some time. But David also wanted to look at what he has, which is what everyone in any industry does when taking a high-profile job.

That surgery should have started last summer. I’ve said before in this column that it would have had David Gill not been replaced by Ed Woodward at the same time as Sir Alex left.

Which business would allow two of its most influential assets to depart together? You need experience. You need know-how. You need someone to help the new man find his feet. That’s another reason why David will be given time. Not all of the problems at the club are his fault.
What he will know now is he needs to ship out a minimum of five players and recruit a similar number of top-class replacements.

He needs a striker, an attacking midfielder and a defensive midfielder for starters.

He isn’t sitting waiting for his scouts to present him with a list.

I know for a fact he is hardly at home. He is flying around Europe taking in matches, assessing players, seeing if they have the character, the temperament and the quality to play for the biggest club in the world.

United will be hurting from yesterday’s result. But it will only serve to inspire them further to bring in the players needed. They will be back – and Moyes will be leading the recovery.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:34

RED wrote:I can't wait till next season.
Me too. D'ya reckon United can gain promotion back in to the PL? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:24

United fans looking forward to next season. Emulating the Liverpool fans they love mocking so much?

The irony Laughing
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:28

Let's get back to topic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:33

Just had a look at Red Cafe.

Wow !! the mood there has changed 120% after that second half vs. Swansea. So many people confident of getting something at SB now.

Just shows how fickle fans can be. Bet you if they lose to Chelsea, they will talk about relegation again.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:56

I always find it amusing that non United fans check Red Café (supposedly a United fan forum, as the name suggests?).

Dat voyeur and obsession with United :bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:00

Natalie Portman wrote:Just had a look at Red Cafe.

Wow !! the mood there has changed 120% after that second half vs. Swansea. So many people confident of getting something at SB now.

Just shows how fickle fans can be. Bet you if they lose to Chelsea, they will talk about relegation again.

Funny you are saying this. It's exactly what I've noticed as well. Before Swansea they were scared to not even make the Europa League. Now they think they might get something at SB. DAT mood swing. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:04

danyjr wrote:I always find it amusing that non United fans check Red Café (supposedly a United fan forum, as the name suggests?).

Dat voyeur and obsession with United :bow:
tbh it's not as obsessive as RAWK Meltdown. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next