Perez asking socios if Mou should continue

+2
Die Borussen
Mr Nick09
6 posters

Go down

Perez asking socios if Mou should continue Empty Perez asking socios if Mou should continue

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 am

Basically, Perez is sending a survey to the Real Madrid Socios to gather their opinions about few things about the club. See, election time is coming, and Florez doesnt want to be canned Laughing

1) question, he is asking the socios if Mourinho is a good manager and whether he should continue. the question goes as far as asking to the fans if Mourinho is damaging the image of the club, and whether the benching of Casillas was timely Laughing

2) also asks about signings. There is a line with names like Neymar, Bale, Falcoa, Aguero
and another line with the names of Llorente, Mata, Cazorla, Silva, De Gea, Isco

3) also questions which of these names could be a good coach for madrid: Wenger, Klopp, Toril, Ancelotti, Benitez
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Perez asking socios if Mou should continue Empty Re: Perez asking socios if Mou should continue

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 am

link???

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Perez asking socios if Mou should continue Empty Re: Perez asking socios if Mou should continue

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 am

El Confidential

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/01/03/florentino-pregunta-a-sus-socios-si-creen-que-mourinho-perjudica-la-imagen-del-real-madrid--112159/
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 am

well translator always confuses me

when is the election? judging by this action i assumne he considers sacking him now and not in the end of the season;
nonetheless he brought him to the team i think he should 'risk' it and keep him otherwise i dont see how exactly this will help him given my belief that whoever replaces mou won't win anything in the rest of the year

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

Election are this summer.

And Laughing :facepalm: at Flo
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 am

Weak move by Perez. He should have taken a decision and stuck with it instead of going to the socios, otherwise, why elect him as president in the first place?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 am

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad/1330132522860/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_statement.htm

Real Madrid C. F. wish to state the following regarding the false claims made in certain sections of the media that the club supposedly contracting a survey by the company Sigma Dos ahead of the forthcoming elections:

1. Real Madrid C. F. strongly denies having requested any survey of the opinions of the club’s members about the coach or any member of the squad, or of any possible names of coaches or players who might join the club.

2. We categorically deny having contracted a survey from the company Sigma Dos at any time.

3. Furthermore, it is most unlikely that any company would have access to the contact details that would be necessary to carry out a survey of the club’s members, and so any sample would not be representative.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 am

Flo Perez will always be a fantastic business man. But with this move he has proven why he will never be fit to lead Real Madrid and be the voice they need. Asking the Socio's is a sign of weakness as its no surprise given how Perez isn't fit take risks and make strong decisions. I'd be quite disappointed if I was a Real Madrid fan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

Spanish newspapers. Rolling Eyes
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 am

I think this is more about opponents of flo, including socios who oppose him, that are starting the attacks prior to the summer elections.

I expect things to get worse and worse as the elections get closer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down