McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:05 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225249/Nets_Make_Phil_Jackson_Top_Target

Avery Johnson fired right after he wins Coach of the Month, Laughing . Phils not going there, Prohkorov will probably try to throw 25m at him though.

They should hire Jerry Sloan the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 FxeVZ

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Drummond about to eat Miami up inside about 2 hours Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Gil wrote:Inb4hebreakshisownanklesagain

Btw, anyone else think Harden is the best SG in the a league atm? What he's doing with an average group of players with the exception of Omer Asik and an extremely inconsistent/raw Lin/Parsons is remarkable.

Just saw the highlights of his 17 points in the 4th quarter. It's amazing how easily he gets to the rim, almost LBJ-esque.

I know people think its Kobe but his numbers this season have just been empty in my eyes. He doesn't have the ability to elevate his teammates game despite playing on a team with 5, maybe 6 future HOF's and he hasn't played a lick of defense since like 2002 when he was a beast on that side of the court.

Wade is done as we already know.
Nash - HOF
Kobe - HOF
Howard - HOF

Err.....who else is a HOF on this team please? Gasol? That's quite a stretch but I'll give him a MAYBE. Who are the other 2 HOF'ers? World Peace & Antwan Jamison? rofl Gil pls

This a joke? Gasol is an obvious HOF. ROY, multiple time all star, International basketball legend, robbed of FMVP in '10 etc etc

Artest will make the HOF as well, DPOY, multiple time all star and bailed out Kobe in Game 7 of the 2010 finals.

"Wade is done as we already know" - yeah, that's why he's been shooting over 64% for the past 7-9 games.

Anyone can put up those numbers playing alongside LeBron & Bosh in the suckfest that is the Eastern Conference. Not sure their schedule wasn't particularly difficult in that time period either tbh. Call me when he does that against the elite teams.

Still a solid player obviously but no longer elite.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:Gil stop ruining this great thread with your useless garbage. Please, I beg you.

Laughing
dmize wrote:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225249/Nets_Make_Phil_Jackson_Top_Target

Avery Johnson fired right after he wins Coach of the Month, Laughing . Phils not going there, Prohkorov will probably try to throw 25m at him though.

They should hire Jerry Sloan the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 FxeVZ

No chance. Only coaches stacked teams.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 pm

I hear Eric Gordon might come back tomorrow lol. It will be interesting to see how New Orleans develop.

I like Ryan Anderson - I think he's remarkably smart for a jump shooting big and one day could be an all star. They said his stock would drop without Howard but it's on the rise. He needs to get to the line more but his offense is as well developed as you can want from a stretch 4.

I have watched some games and still don't really know much about Davis. He'll be a great rim protector, good pick and roll defender and good rebounder. Probably could be elite offensively in the pick and roll as well.

Gervais Vasquez has impressed me. He's a real floor general and he's unique in a myriad of ways. He's big , he rebounds well, and he understands the point guard role. Could definitely see him as a long term starter.

Gordon can make some shots. Austin Rivers Can't. He can also defend, Austin Rivers Can't.

Lopez is his brother without the great scoring arsenal. Still mobile, gives a little more, can be developed into a good defender.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Gil wrote:Inb4hebreakshisownanklesagain

Btw, anyone else think Harden is the best SG in the a league atm? What he's doing with an average group of players with the exception of Omer Asik and an extremely inconsistent/raw Lin/Parsons is remarkable.

Just saw the highlights of his 17 points in the 4th quarter. It's amazing how easily he gets to the rim, almost LBJ-esque.

I know people think its Kobe but his numbers this season have just been empty in my eyes. He doesn't have the ability to elevate his teammates game despite playing on a team with 5, maybe 6 future HOF's and he hasn't played a lick of defense since like 2002 when he was a beast on that side of the court.

Wade is done as we already know.
Nash - HOF
Kobe - HOF
Howard - HOF

Err.....who else is a HOF on this team please? Gasol? That's quite a stretch but I'll give him a MAYBE. Who are the other 2 HOF'ers? World Peace & Antwan Jamison? rofl Gil pls

This a joke? Gasol is an obvious HOF. ROY, multiple time all star, International basketball legend, robbed of FMVP in '10 etc etc

Artest will make the HOF as well, DPOY, multiple time all star and bailed out Kobe in Game 7 of the 2010 finals.

"Wade is done as we already know" - yeah, that's why he's been shooting over 64% for the past 7-9 games.

Anyone can put up those numbers playing alongside LeBron & Bosh in the suckfest that is the Eastern Conference. Not sure their schedule wasn't particularly difficult in that time period either tbh. Call me when he does that against the elite teams.

Still a solid player obviously but no longer elite.
The Clippers are on a 15 game win streak. The only 'good' team they've played in that period are the Nuggets. And MAYBE the Celtics(who have been beyond poor this season) but no, let's call it worthless. Afterall they were beating on scrubs weren't they? Or don't you have to play what's put in front of you? No? Okay. And btw, Wade against OKC = 21pts on 8-17 FG 5rebs/3ast with a +10(surpassed only by Lebron who had +13) in a team where Lebron clearly runs the show.

I have to marvel at this flip flopping. First he's washed up and done for not putting up huge numbers but then his performances become worthless for putting up huge numbers in a team where Lebron DOMINATES the ball and Bosh/Allen get a fair share of shots as well.

"Anyone can put up those numbers" oh really? I bet Lebron wished he had someone to put up those numbers when he was in Cleveland. He'd probably still be there by now.

"Gasol is an obvious HOF" how so? ROY doesn't automatically make you a HOF. Mike Miller was a ROY. Is he a HOF? Chris Webber is a 5 time All Star, is he a HOF? And I doubt anyone would consider he was 'robbed of FMVP' if they're putting HOF ballots into consideration. That's clearly just YOUR opinion.

Winning DPOY once doesn't guarantee you entry into the HOF as well. Only special cases(like Howard who's won it 3 straight times) can have a strong case. Its not like the MVP award which guarantees you a place automatically(all MVPs eventually get into the HOF).

Dunno what you're on about Laughing Artest HOF ffs rofl This is new Laughing

And who's the 6th so-called HOF in that Lakers team? Laughing Would make a good laugh Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Artest a hall of famer?

Bobby Jones, Artis Gilmore and Bernard King arent but Artest is? Good grief.

Gil, I was serious. This is a nice thread, one of the ones which dont give me a headache, stop the nonesense please.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 am

DeMarcos Cousins for Bradley and stuff (Bass, Melo IDK)?

Would you do it dmize?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 am

Missed Wade in this game and the Pistons went crazy from 3. 14 threes, was it? On to the next game. Need to get some sleep.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 am

The Franchise wrote:DeMarcos Cousins for Bradley and stuff (Bass, Melo IDK)?

Would you do it dmize?

Yeah I would. Preferably I would like it to be either Sullinger or Bradley and not both.

Miami was up like 15 until Drummond came in the game and the Pistons bench went on a 14-0 run. Back to back double doubles for AD.

edit: KG's one of the few guys that could straighten Cousins out.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Celtics and Pistons are 2 favorites to land Cousins if Sacramento decides to move him.

If the Pistons got him they would have to give up Monroe, which I don't think make sense at all. Monroe/Drummond is better than Cousins/Drummond.

rofl @ Battier getting crossed up by a 7 footer
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 530435_10151163643496006_1595848588_n
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Dis fool.

He really aint funny, he's an idiot Laughing

I know he is trying to be funny, it aint working. We are laughing at you, not with you.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Eric Gordon put up 24 and 7 in his return after a 2 year hiatus. He looked really good I like his game more than Harden's , he's a better shooter and he can play off the ball. He's not as good handling it and creating for himself , but the difference isn't as noticeable as the other way around.

Honets have a nice young nucleus and I like Monty Williams. Maybe they can draft a center this year, don't know who's the highest rated prospect, but yea, I'll be watching them from now.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Goregous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Rick Adelman the genius :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Look at Scola (and Brad Miller) at the center of so much, the C-Webb like hand offs, the smart ball rotation out of the pivots...why did he throw him away again?

Also shout out to the Chuckwagon, Chuck Hayes. Best post defender we had in I cant remember when and a fantastic guy at doing the basics. Outlet passing, handoffs, post passes, rotations, defence positioning.

Anyway, I am fine with the offense right now...its as good as it can be with what we have. Our defence though is painful to watch.

We have the best bench in the entire league. Problem is all 5 of them start.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225301/Royce_White_Refuses_D_League_Assignment

Lmao. Rockets need to cut this spoiled self absorbed p.o.s. Let him take them to court, he'll lose.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 am

Meet the chick that most NBA players are in love with and come see her on their time off and also while in Toronto, its Toronto's secret weapon, on Sundays we start early games here so most players are dead tired for the game. Her name is ladyluck.
I am not sure if she sleeps with them but she gets them all girls. The reason the Rockets lost in Toronto so bad was because they were all out with her.

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3516-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3535-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3538-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3540-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3542-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3544-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3547-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3570-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3587-cropthe official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 1dx_3676-crop
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 am

rondo and the celtics are so pathetic atm Sad hopefully they can stop cruising already
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Lady luck's "lady parts" must be stretched out to hell Laughing

She putting in that work.

Taking not 1, not 2, not 3...........all for the team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:Lady luck's "lady parts" must be stretched out to hell Laughing

She putting in that work.

Taking not 1, not 2, not 3...........all for the team.

When teams come to Toronto, first thing they is go an see her. 2 players that really spend money on her are Jennings and Marion. I have seen Marion with her for years in the clubs and bars. There are rumors Jennings wants to move to Toronto after his contracts ends with the Bucks.

I heard once Rondo came to see her around 2 am looking for girls and weed. rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm

That smile says it all. :bow:

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Mona-halem-toronto-x-rated-action
the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Metta-peace-mona-halem
“League players have long been hooking up with “Halem’s girls”. Her “services” to the ballers often going beyond bottles.” ~NBA Staffer

“She’s notorious. Even when I played with the New Jersey Nets and the Dallas Mavericks, the word would be to get up with Mona when we get to Toronto.” ~Antoine Wright, Professional Basketball Shooting Guard/ Small Forward

“Ms. Halem may be charming, but she’s pushy. Her goal is to be everybody’s best friend, but she’s not exactly the kind of friend the athletes need.” ~Sports Executive, Toronto Blue Jays

“The popularity of these parties—some athletes say they’ve cancelled appearances and forfeited thousands of dollars in fees to attend them—has made Ms. Halem a known entity throughout sports.” ~Hannah Karp, Wall Street Journal Staff Reporter
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 pm

vizkosity wrote:rondo and the celtics are so pathetic atm Sad hopefully they can stop cruising already

I wouldnt be the least bit worried honestly, the C's do this too often to fool me.

Other than KG, they coast through the regular season, make playoffs and in the weak east, likely a top 4 seed and once the real season gets underway the real Boston appears.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm

How can a team lose 18 games in a row and still have a better record than Washington. :facepalm:

Anyone thinks Raptors have a chance at the playoffs?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

Melo is back hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next